ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ ๊’ฑ | ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„...

defmxl

โ†ณ โ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โ†ณ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ - ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’™๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐Š๐—๐€๐‘๐ˆ
๐๐„๐“๐„๐˜๐€๐Œ
๐๐„๐˜๐“๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ & ๐‰๐€๐Š๐„
๐Œ๐€๐”๐…๐€๐„๐˜

๐“๐„๐

250 9 4
defmxl

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄  ୧ ⎯⎯

It was stressful, to say the least, Kxari swam alongside her sister in search of her spirit sister. Passing many Tulkuns her eyes landed on her spirit sister, urging forward she swam closer to her spirit sister. Iya seemed to sense her nervousness so she swam toward her as well. Dismounting her Tsurak she swam to be beside where her eyes were, raising her hands she signed quickly. 'You must leave now! The sky people have come and are hunting tulkuns.'

Letting out a shocked squeal, Iya's eyes widened. 'They are hunting more of us?!' Kxari nodded her head and pushed off of Iya, shooing her tulkun away, Iya spared her one more look before swimming away with the hoard of tulkun. Kxari called for her tsurak which came in a hurry, holding onto its saddle she urged forward looking for her sister again. The first she thought of to look at was where the ilu saddes were held. Rising from the water she saw behind the Omaticaya girls who were happily talking to each other. Tuk and Kiri turned, gasping in shock to see the drenched Metkayina, Tuk laughed a bit and Kiri sighed. "Kxari! What're you doing?" Tuk smiled up at Kxari, her hand holding tightly on Kiri's stomach. The rain poured softly and the sky was fogged.

"I'm looking for Kutaan, Tuk. Have you seen her?" Kxari's question diverted to Kiri, who nodded her head. Tuk pointed to where Kxari was headed in the first place. Squinting her eyes she could form the figure of Neteyam, Lo'ak, and her siblings. The three of the girls watched as Lo'ak dived into the sea and the rest of them. Tuk looked back at Kxari in confusion, shrugging at the little girl Kxri gripped her Tsurak's saddle handle tightly. A strong feeling grew in the pit of her stomach as she watched them swim towards her, Tuk and Kiri. Watching as Lo'ak passed by her she huffed out.

Neteyam followed right after, rising to the surface of the water. "Lo'ak!" Tuk and Kiri's voices overlapped with his, calling for Lo'ak as well. Kxari caught Neteyam's frustrated gaze, deciding whether or not to follow, Kxari let out a groan, turning her Tsurak and diving straight into the water. Neteyam's brows furrowed following Kxari, he hoped that Kxari would be able to stop his little brother since she was quicker. Kxari raced forward, Lo'ak looked back and saw Kxari he tried his best to go faster but he couldn't stop. He was afraid she would stop him, that he would lose Payakan. But Kxari had a different idea, speeding forward she passed Lo'ak, looking back she waved Lo'ak to hurry, if he could sigh in relief then he would, he was glad that Kxari was still on his side. But Neteyan grew frustrated, why wasn't she stopping him but decided to help him? They would all end up in danger.

Leaving the safety of their home, they all swam on their creatures outside of the reef. Upon seeing Payakn both Lo'ak and Kxari rose to the surface of the water. The rest of the na'vi swam towards them, each calling out for Lo'ak and Kutaan calling out for her sister. Kutaan had felt anxious since this whole thing had happened and now that Kxari has decided to take Lo'ak's side it has gone far worse. Lo'ak clicked his tongue, turning back to wave at Payakan, warning him that he was now here. "Payakan! Brother!"

Kxari called for him as well, and the tulkun's cries for help grew loud. This time Neteyam called for her name, turning back at him she sucked in her breath, biting her tongue she urged her Tsurak forward to aid the Tulkun. Lo'ak urged his ilu forward as well, trying to find out what was wrong with him. "What is it? What's wrong?" His hands signed quickly. They both saw the red needle stuck deep into his tough skin, "Shit!" Lo'ak loudly cussed. "Stay calm. Stay calm." He tried his best to reassure his new brother, jumping onto him. Kxari dismounted her Tsurak, jumping onto Payakan as well, letting out a small huff when she bumped into Lo'ak. He ran over the red needle, the beeping continued, and Kxari ran over as well. Lo'ak grabbed the top of it, "Here grab the bottom and we pull." He instructed Kxari, grabbing the thick part of the red needle with her right hand; she grabbed the thin part of the needle with her left and clenched her teeth. "Okay, Pull!" Clenching her teeth, Kxari dug her heel into Payakan, using her whole strength to pull it off. Lo'ak stopped pulling when he noticed the boat that floated far away. "Shit!" Kxari stopped and looked back, her wet hair hit her face, and her brows furrowed. Turning their attention back to the beeping needle they continued pulling at it, they both let out groans when their muscles stretched but it seemed stuck onto Payakan. 

Neteyam watched them struggle, sucking in air through his teeth he called out for his brother again. "Lo'ak!" He jumped onto Payakan next to Kxari. "Bro, come on! Help us out!" Lo'ak pulled on it a bit more, Neteyam placed his hand on Kxari's shoulder blade, and looking up she grabbed his hand and lifted herself. They both looked over at the ship when Lo'ak pointed it out. "Hurry, the ship's coming! They're over there!" Turning back around Neteyam helped Ao'nung up onto the Tulkun to help, Kxari watched the ship then turned around. Neteyam and Ao'nung grabbed onto the beeping pin, and Kxari rushed over her hands replacing where Lo'ak had his. Neteyam turned to his brother and yelled out over the other voices. "Call it in! Call Dad!" It seemed like Lo'ak hesitated a bit, he was afraid that his father would get involved. "Call Dad! Just go! Do it!" Neteyam grabbed Lo'ak's arm and pushed him out of the way. Many hands held onto the pin, trying their best to pull it out.

Kxari pulled away and jumped into the sea. She remembered the rope that she had kept in her Tsurak's pouches. Once she called for it, it appeared quickly, opening one of the pouches she pulled out the rope. Turning around she called out for Ao'nung. "Ao'nung!" Throwing the rope Ao'nung caught it effortlessly, she held the other end of the rope, turned back around she tied it onto the saddle of her Tsurak. Lo'ak urged Kxari to hurry. "Go, go, go!" Ao'nung turned back to his elder sister, who clenched her teeth and urged her Tsurak to swim forward. They all started pushing the needle away from Payakan, Kxari slammed forward when she felt the pin go free. Grabbing the rope she pulled the pin towards her. Holding the cold metal, Kxari knew what to do so the others could go free, about to swim forward she felt a harsh grip on her hand pulling her down. Looking back she noticed Neteyam. "What?" Neteyam took the pin from her. "You go! I'll draw them off!" Kxari clicked her tongue and shook her head. "No! It's better if I do it!" Neteyam only shook his head, he didn't want her getting in danger so he pushed her off and swam away. Kxari sighed and dove straight into the water.

Kutaan grabbed onto the saddle of her ilu, looking back at her sister hoping that she would follow after. But Kxari didn't spare her a look, she followed straight after Neteyam. Kxari circled him, but Neteyam didn't seem to notice her. Looking back Kxari noticed the boat hovering behind them, but before she knew it, it shot out small explosives. Her Tsurak cried out, the explosion caused waves underwater that made her lose balance. Then another, Kxari raced forward away from the painful explosions. To her, they weren't painful but for her Tsurak it seemed to be, so its pain soared through her. Kxari looked around the vastness of the sea, she lost Neteyam. Feeling worried burrow through her heart, Kxari swam forward, searching for her beloved. After a few minutes of searching, she found his ilu but the poor thing seemed to be hurt. Clenching her teeth she swam forward quickly again, as she turned she saw Neteyam desperately trying to swim away from another one of the sky people machines. Looking closer she saw sky people controlling the killing machine. Without thinking Kxari grabbed the small spear hooked onto her Tsurak's saddle, now urging her Tsurak faster Kxari clenched the spear harshly, the sky people only focused on the Omaticaya but before they knew it they were dead. Kxari harshly stabbed through the thick glass and let her spear stab into the heads of the sky people. Turning her Tsurak, Kxari swam back to Neteyam who stopped swimming to watch Kxari. Extending his hand out, Kxari grabbed his hand and lifted him onto her Tsurak.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he felt himself slowly losing air. Tapping her shoulder, Kxari nodded and raised to the water's surface. They both let out heavy breaths, Kxari pushed her curly out of her face, turning back and placing her hand on Neteyam's thigh. "Are you okay?" Neteyam only nodded quickly, looking back up to face Kxari, placing a small kiss on his nose she turned back around, Neteyam returning her affectionate gesture with a small squeeze to her thigh. Kxari looked around and from a distance, she saw her people fighting the sky people. "Shit." Neteyam cursed under his breath. Kxari remembered her siblings, her breath hitched when she noticed that they could be in danger. Neteyam seemed to have noticed as well. Turning to each other they nodded towards each other. Letting out a loud yip Kxari dove into the water.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the 2 week wait. I've been going through a lot and I've lost so much motivation. I'm so sorry if this chapter is too short or it's booty. I wanted to get something out, tmrw I might write the next chapter I just need to rewatch the movie. I wanted to add my own scene cause I wanted to show how cool Kxari is lol. School is also kicking my ass. AND IM SICK KILL MEEEEEEE

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Out Of Time โœน Neteyam Sully ๐–ค“

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

61.7K 1.9K 14
โ we could never run out of time, my dear. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love is found within the person she expected the least โช...
476K 15.1K 42
Sequel to ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ. After moving from the ocean to the forest, Laya had to learn to adapt. Feeling like a fish out of water...
119K 2.6K 15
#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 โžœ โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ...
17.6K 676 26
๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏พŸ:*:โœผโœฟ โ™ก โœฟโœผ:*๏พŸ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ " Hand in my hand And we promised to never let go We're walking a tightrope " ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏พŸ:*:โœผโœฟ โ™ก โœฟโœผ:*๏พŸ:...