Wolf Pack (Jenlisa FF)

Bởi MinkBa4ever

In a universe where werewolves silently rule the world with their power and mysteriousness, a lone wolf gains... Xem Thêm

Character
1.The Accident
2. The Fear
3.The News
4.The Beginning
5.The Chase
6.The Warning
7.The Battle
8.The Following
9.The Kiss
10. The Gathering
12.The Courting
13.The Observation
14.The Walk
15.The Conversation
16.The Café
17. The Teacher
18. The Talk
19. The Apology
20. The Life
21. The Promise
22.The Changes
23. The Passion
24. The Enemy
25. The Morning
26. The Friend
27. The Betrayal
28. The Capture
29. The Panic
30. The Fight
31. The Savior
32. The Heartache
33. The Punishment
34. The Facts
35. The Agreement
36. The End
The Epilogue
New story
The Birthday {Bonus}
Coming soon
New fluff

11.The Survival

1.9K 60 0
Bởi MinkBa4ever

Soon enough, the entire pack moved into a large mansion on Crawford Street. It was far enough from the main part of town to hide their secret identities, and close enough not to pull too much suspicion from the villagers.

Everyone in the pack began praising Lalisa after she found all the adult's jobs around town. Some of the employment even went as far as to LA which was only less than an hour drive from Fresno. It was amazing that only after less than two months, she had the family well organized.

Jennie settled into her new room, which was conveniently, and as expected, right next to Lalisa' Master Bedroom. She did it on purpose. Instead of assigning a room on the South Wing along with the other young women of the pack, she had to put her room right next to her. It was fitting, and completely Lalisa.

And even though Jennie just met her and continually avoided her as much as possible, it seemed as though Jennie knew more about her every day . . . just thinking about her and watching.

It was eerie . . . and fascinating. To know Lalisa was frustrated and tired whenever her dark eyes darkened even more as she searched through the internet and newspapers about jobs that suited the individuals of the pack. To know she just wanted to kill someone whenever she was venting her silent stress on punching bags downstairs in the basement or in her study room. But through all this pressure, she did it alone, and Jennie wanted nothing more than to take her in her arms and comfort and sooth her as she went through the strain of taking care of the pack.

Jennie walked casually out of her bedroom and down the hall, stopping in front of the double French doors of Lalisa' large study room. The computer was on, papers were scattered everywhere, and the trashcan overflowed with paper. Lalisa stood in the far left, punching a bag with a violent force and concentration. She looked so powerful as sweat dripped from her chest, her sweatpants almost clinging to her legs as she continued with her assault on the innocent punching bag.

Jennie looked away, fighting the urge to continue watching her. And with a defeated sigh, she headed down the stairs, intent on staying away from Lalisa for the rest of the day if she didn't want to kiss her senseless whenever she saw her.

She shook her head. "Jennifer Ruby Jane-McQueen, you are so screwed," she said softly to herself.

Lalisa had felt her gaze on her the moment she stood outside the study. It heated her to know that she could feel her presence without using any of her natural senses. She just knew. It must have come from the fact that they were now bonded as mates . . . and if only she would take that to the next level and make it official. To be married in the name of 'God' in the human world, and the name of the Moon Goddess in the werewolf world, to sleep in the same bed, and for her to carry her child and finally become part of the Slayer Clan through blood and bond.

Lalisa gave the bag a hard punch from the left.

Lalisa had gone through some rough roads in her life, but being pack leader has been taking a lot out of her. The responsibility and all that shit . . . but she never stooped low. She never complained or whined about all her troubles, she just continued on even when the stress of it all felt like a huge marble stone on her back.

If only she had the pretty blond by her side (and bed) to make the pain, go away. But no . . . the girl was too stubborn and proud to even give a hint of feeling, fondness and care, towards her. And if she did hold any such feelings, she denied it and hid it from her and everyone else.

She kicked the bag.

But she would wait for her to come around . . . she had to.

Jennie was definitely tough, but she wasn't about to back down from the challenge of it either. She had caused something to flare inside of her. It should scare her, but it just made her wonder what it was all about.

It had been a great challenge to win the battle, and to lead the pack . . . and now, all she had to do was to officially win her mate. How? Well . . . she'll think of something.

Jennie found Arthur meditating peacefully in the living room of the mansion. His eyes closed, his legs crossed together, and his chin tilted upwards.

"Why haven't you taken to her?" he suddenly asked, his eyes still shut.

"What?" Jennie asked curiously as she sat down on a couch in front of him.

"The young leader, Jennie."

"I don't want her," she said through clenched teeth.

"It's already been decided."

"I didn't decide anything."

"Our Mother has resolved it, child. Our Goddess Moon has destined you and Lalisa for each other. You cannot fight her power . . . you cannot fight destiny," he said wisely.

"But I can avoid it," Jennie said with determination.

"Why do you fight, child? She's a good werewolf, a powerful and worthy leader. She has put a strong roof over our heads, given us jobs that has good pay, and she has given us hope that we will survive," he told her.

"Anyone could've done it," she said, her chin high in the air.

Arthur's eyes opened. "Could you?" he asked curiously. "Could I?" He smiled slightly, "Even more so . . . could Kai?"

Jennie's gaze dropped to the floor in thought. As usual, Arthur was right. No one in their pack would've been able to be leader. First of all, Jennie was a young woman . . . even if she was male, she knew she wouldn't survive the pressure of being pack leader. Arthur was too old . . . and Kai . . . he was strong willed and powerful, but he was irresponsible.

"Go to her, child," Arthur said, closing his eyes once again, "At least accept her. She's one of us now."

Jennie was dismissed and she obeyed, getting up from the couch. Lalisa really was one of them now. She had been accepted by the pack, impressing them with her leadership skills and organization. She had taken control and made sure everyone knew she was creditable and in control. She laid down her authority when Kai decided to rebel against her along with Bambam. Their punishment was two weeks out in the woods on their own. The two young males didn't rebel after that.

It might sound cruel, but Lalisa had to lay down her own law. She had to be respected as well as feared to lead a pack, especially a pack like theirs.

Lalisa continued to punish her punching bag when Jennie entered her domain with a silver tray. Lalisa stopped and watched her place it on a coffee table.

"Afternoon," she greeted, panting from the workout.

Jennie nodded. "I brought you some lunch," she said, indicating the tray of food.

"Thank you," she said sincerely as she walked towards Jennie. Lalisa smirked when she stepped back, hands clasped together behind her back as she looked around the study room nervously. "I'm not going to bite, love."

That earned her a glare, causing her grin to widen at the fact that such simple retorts from her could make her blood boil. "I like the mansion," she ground out, trying to change the subject.

Lalisa nodded, amusement still written on her face, "I like it too. I'm glad the past owners kept the place up until someone bought it. The place would've been a disaster area if they hadn't done so."

"It's lovely. And the antique furniture that came with the house," Jennie added.

Lalisa gulped down a bottled water as she studied her form. She was dressed in a knee length skirt the color of her eyes, and a white top that showed off her creamy shoulders. Her dainty feet were adorned with a woven pair of platform sandals that strapped around her ankles. She was undeniably . . . stunning.

"Why did you really come up here?" Lalisa asked with a gentle smile.

Jennie straightened. "What? I can't be nice?" she asked defensively.

Lalisa grinned. "I'm sorry I asked."

"Fine," Jennie said and shrugged, "I don't have to be here. I'm sorry if I bothered you," she spat out bitterly before heading towards the door. Here she was, trying to be kind, and she brushes her away like she was some sort of criminal for visiting and trying to make amends.

Lalisa couldn't suppress a smile from her fiery attitude and grabbed her arm as she tenderly spun her around. Lalisa stared into her stormy blue eyes and gently raised a hand to caress her smooth face. "You didn't bother me. I was just curious," she said truthfully.

Jennie pulled away from her and crossed her arms against her chest. Lalisa continued to step towards her, but this time she stood her ground defiantly.

"Are you finally coming to terms with the fact that you belong to me?" Lalisa asked.

Jennie stared at her for a moment and turned to walk out of the study. "Maybe . . . " was the answer Lalisa heard her say.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

716K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
65.6K 900 7
Taekook male lactation book, a bunch of one shots of male lactating with top jungkook and bottom Taehyung.
1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
35.9K 420 17
- 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧