𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Av earth2reya

He'd never met anyone like that before, you know, kind, thoughtful, selfless. So when he did he knew he could... Mer

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

10

2.7K 142 33
Av earth2reya

"Ma'am, as I've said four times before, we do not groom pets. This is an Animal Hospital." The woman storms out, labradoodle in hand, and Inaja rubs her temples agitated.

"Girl i'm so glad my shift ends in 2 minutes."

"Mhm I know that's right."

She goes into the locker room and grabs her things before heading out to her car. As soon as she gets in, her phone rings with a call from—of course— Zay.

"You have perfect timing, My shift just ended. What's up?"

"Nothing. I'm stuck at this fuck ass event. The food nasty too."

Inaja laughs hearing him complain about yet another public event. He hated most of them since everyone was fake and the food was always served in tiny portions.

"I wanna see you."

"Why? So you can eat my food?"

"Nah, because I love you."

The car goes dead silent, and her movements stop. She never did know how to accept genuine affection. She immediately began to overthink. Did he mean that? Sincerely? The last man who told her that tried to kill her so, her hesitance was justified to say the least.

She was still coming to terms with the fact that they were a couple, given that he's always surrounded by Rubi Rose's and Ari Fletcher's.

"You gone say it back? Or are you not there yet?"

"No no, I love you, I just didn't think you felt the same way.."

"You a easy person to love ma. Get dressed, I'm picking you up at 3."

He hangs up, leaving her head filled with different emotions.

"My are you sure?? I feel kinda slutty.."

"That's the best way to feel girl! Now let me see!!"
Maia had come over to raid her fridge and help her bestie get dressed. She knew Malik made her feel a certain way about her body, especially with the scars he left, so she had to help her embrace herself a bit more.

Inaja leaves the guest bathroom wearing a yellow crochet top, a yellow maxi skirt, yellow & white sneakers, paired with a yellow & white trucker hat.

"AHHH You look so fucking good!!!" Maia's basically jumping up and down in excitement as she's checking out the fit she so brilliantly pulled together.

Inaja "Really? My body doesn't look weird in this or anything?" Maia rolls her eyes and says "Girl you're body is banging, please."

Maia hands her her phone and says "You gotta post this to IG. Your caption can be 'Styled By Maia J.'!" Inaja laughs as she opens her camera app to take a mirror pic.

INAJAYARA

♥️ Liked By Millimaia, GioNYmade, and 125,070 others
INAJAYARA As good as it gets.

Styled by @Millimaia 🤭🤭

76,365 comments
GioNYmade u cute but take ts down it's perverts on this app ♥️
IsaiahEast 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 ♥️
MilliMaia That's all me yall😪🤧 ♥️

The doorbell suddenly rings and Inaja frantically says "Oh that's him!" Maia hands her her white kate spade purse and nudges her towards the door.

Inaja opens up the door and he says, "Fuck." Inaja walks outside and closes her front door behind her as she says "Jah you already saw my outfit on Insta."

"Yea. You prettier in person tho. Gimme a kiss." He licks his lips before pulling her in by the waist and putting his lips on hers. She feels his hand trail down her body and grip her ass, and she can feel herself about to get turned on by that one movement.

"Mh. Cut it out, we 'bout to go."

"Nah, you want me to stop cause you getting wet. Come on ma." He holds her hand and walks her to the car. She couldn't even respond because hd was right. The little touch from him could change her state completely.

They get into his white Tesla and as he's driving she finally asks "Where are we going?"

"To get lunch. Then I'm thinking we can go to that museum you was talking about." It surprised her that he even brought that up, since she only mentioned it once in passing.

"You remember that?"

"I remember everything you say."

It was a little moment, but she loved it a lot. Aside from Maia and Gio, people tend to forget whatever inaja's rambling about in the moment. To be fair she loves to ramble.

Suddenly her phone rings with a call from Maia.

"Hey mymy, what's up?"

"Bitch go online."

Inaja laughs at her dramatic tone and pulls out her phone as she says "Okay.. where online?"

"Anywhere! The shaderoom, tiktok, twitter, youtube, snapchat, this shit is everywhere."

Inaja goes on instsgram and the first thing she sees is s post from the shaderoom hashtagged 'Baewatch', with a picture of Inaja and Isaiah kissing on his porch last night.

She scrolls to the next slide and sees a picture of her in scrubs walking to a café, them pointing out isaiah in her comments, and stories from him in her house.

"Oh my god..."

"Hold on babe Gio's calling me, don't worry about those fucking keyboard bitches!"

Maia hangs up and Isaiah says "You good ma?"

"Isaiah somebody saw us- outside your house last night. It's literally everywhere..." she goes to the comments calling her a hoe, and saying she has no respect for herself, that he can do better, etc.

He puts the car in autopilot and sees her eyes brimming with tears. He takes her phone and sees the post along with the negative comments. "Who the fuck took these??"

Her heart starts racing, realizing that Malik will definitely see it. Not only is he on her ass about testifying but now that he has proof that she's seeing other men, especially isaiah... Malik was always insecure and afraid that she'd leave him for someone with more money, status, etc.

Isaiah sees her petrified expression and knew exactly what—or rather, who— she was thinking about.

He leans over and wipes her tears away with his thumb. "Stop crying ma. I'll fix it. I promise." Seeing her cry genuinely disturbed him, he hated seeing her so upset.

"Malik-"

"Don't worry about his ass. I got you."

...

They arrive at the restaurant and sit outside, given the nice weather, and it's clear that the news in the car disrupted the atmosphere of their outing before it had even began.

"You feel better?"

"A little.."

"Mh. Now you gone tell me about that concert you went to without me?"

"What conc- Oh the erykah badu concert!! Come on jah it was a girls night, you know you always with me! So anyways, she came on stage in these long ass braids singing 'Green Eyes' out the gate and you know that's my song! Then Maia-"

Inaja's story is interrupted by a stampede of paparazzi rushing up to them. "Aye east date, look over here! What's your body count??" Inaja's covering her face, blinded by the flashes, as she says, "What??" Confused.

"Don't make me bust a cap in yall ass. Find somebody else to fuck with."

A nearby waitress shoos them away and Isaiah says "Fuck.. i'm sorry."

"Uh, can we go inside please..?" Inaja's social anxiety was off the charts right now and he could tell.

They park infront of his house after lunch, the museum, and a movie.

As they walk inside he can tell she's exhausted, since of course the paparazzi and fans didn't die down.

"I'm sorry mama."

"It's fine, it's not like you posted those pictures. I just didn't think they'd follow me home and take pictures of me.."

He looks at her up, and down, then picks her up. "Isaiah?? What are you doing?"

"What it look like? I'm taking you to bed." He walks up the spiral staircase and into his room, plopping her on his bed.

He climbs ontop of her kissing her neck as he rubs her thigh. "Isaiah wait-"

"You wanna let me make you feel better, or go to sleep?" She's about to respond until she feels his fingers slide up and down her wet slit. She takes a deep gasp and he smiles, watching her hold her moans in.

He leans in, next to her ear, and says "You ain't even wear no panties. I love that shit."

His fingers rapidly move in, and out, as she's muffled by his lips against hers.

Her muscles begin to contract and he feels her cream all over his fingers. He slowly slides his two fingers out of her and watches her lick his finger clean.

"Fuck you nasty." He takes his clothes off, revealing his dick completely hard. He rolls up her maxi skirt and slides it in, causing her back to arch and a sharp moan to leave her body.

"I'm bout to put it all in ma." He thrusts it completely inward and feels her tightening around him.

That monster ass peen he got, only way that mf slidin in me is wit a bottle of jergens!

Earth2️⃣Reya

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

167K 5K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
16.2K 625 18
Ex Lovers Rekindle And Grow?? Or Repeat The Past?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ©
624K 29K 25
After years of hiding in the shadows, Saija meets Demetrius and decides to change her life. Follow their story that is filled with lies, gangs, and c...
5.4M 218K 113
"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost in the breeze I gotta be strong now...