Achillean and Ingressus

By Tygran123

This is about two Ardoni Boys. More

Achillean and Aurora as baby's Chapter 1.
Achillean and aurora saying there first words Chapter 2.
Achillean and aurora are now kids and Achillean goes on an adventure Chapter 3.
First kingdom sendaria Chapter 4.
Aegus's worried about where his son had gone to Chapter 5.
Final kingdom Voltaria and the same time in trouble from my father Chapter 6.
Meeting with the voltaris master and seeing the staff Chapter 7.
Achillean and aegus go to sendaria and sleep there for the night Chapter 8.
Achillean and his father got to nestoria Chapter 9.
Achillean being punished again night two Chapter 11.
Achillean getting punished for the last night part three Chapter 12.
Achillean can go fishing again after being punished for three days Chapter 13.
Achillean is fishing as his father was coming to sit down Chapter 14.
Ingressus as a baby Chapter 15.
Ingressus saying his first words Chapter 16.
Ingressus is now a kid and goes on adventure Chapter 17.
First kingdom sendaria Chapter 18.
Dominus and Spyra are worried where their son went to Chapter 19.
Finale kingdom Nestoria and the same time in trouble from my parents Chapter 20.
Ingressus and his parents going to sendaria to sleep there for rest Chapter 21.
Ingressus and his parents got to Voltaria Chapter 22.
Being punished night one Chapter 23.
Being punished night two Chapter 24.
Being punished night three Chapter 25.
Being punished night four and seeing my grandparent's fathers side Chapter 26.
Being punished night five seeing my grandparents on mother's side Chapter 27.
Being punished night six Chapter 28.
Being punished night seven the last night Chapter 29.
Ingressus can go train after being punished for 1 week Chapter 30.
Achillean and his whole family are fishing Chapter 31.
The tournament Chapter 32.
The battle on voltaria Chapter 33.
Getting to NorthWind Chapter 34.
The champion and the warriors head home Chapter 35.
Living in NorthWind and my grandparents on father's side died Chapter 36.
In NorthWind losing mother my grandparents on mothers' side are dead Chapter 37.
Achillean fighting with his sister Chapter 38.
Seeing my mother dead for the first time and leaving the sight Chapter 39.
Aegus talking to his son about his attitude with his sister Chapter 40.
Ingressus and his family are in a new area Chapter 41.
Four days later on NorthWind and we had a fight on NorthWind Chapter 42.
Saying goodbye to my father Chapter 43.
The long journey in the water to nestoria Chapter 44.
Achillean and Aegus found me in the ocean Chapter 45.
After being unconscious for almost three days I finally woke up Chapter 46.
I finally learn to fish Chapter 47.
I had a bad fight with my stepbrother and we both got in trouble Chapter 48.
Aegus goes to ingressus and saw that he left somewhere so he left Chapter 49.
Aegus is trying to get ingressus to calm down and they head home Chapter 50.

Achillean being punished night one Chapter 10.

11 0 0
By Tygran123

It was still night when achillean was asleep he thought it was a nice night after his talk with his father. And he went to his bed and went to sleep. The next morning achillean woke up he saw that last night his father came and at the same time he was thinking about what he did. His father came in with food. Hi, son, do you want food? Aegus asked his son as he came closer to him. Ye. yes, father I want food. Achillean said in a sad voice aegus came closer to his son and put his hand on his shoulder. Achillean looked at his father's eyes and then to his food. Here son here's your food. Aegus said as achillean stared to eat and aegus put his hand down off of his son's shoulder. Thanks for the food father. he said as he gave the bowl to him aegus toke the bowl from his son's hands. You're welcome achillean. Aegus said as he left achilleans room leavening achillean alone in his room. All day but aegus always remembered when he was a kid he ran away, and his parents found him, and they did the same thing that he did. When it was time for bed, he fell asleep.

The Characters that are talking.

Aegus Nestoris.

Achillean Nestoris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 9 14
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst there are some feeling building up between two of them.
1.5K 121 9
Never teach the devil how to rule hell. . . . . . Hey guys this is my second story, I hope you will learn like it and visit for profile for my first...
35.8K 1.8K 35
One was irritatingly pretty. Other was dangerously familiar. (18+)
27.5K 860 15
Because the Dragneel Brothers give me life. Just a short Story about these brothers.