Ingressus as a baby Chapter 15.

Back at voltaria dominus and his wife spyra had a baby he and his wife have the same markings but the markings on dominus's right side of his chest are a little bit short and spyra's markings on the right are longer than dominus's. But they haven't decided to name until they nodes it was a boy who have the same markings. Dominus and spyra knows what to call him. We can call our son ingressus. Dominus said as he and his wife was in their cave on their bed. Yes, that is a good name for him let's do that. Spyra said as she heled her son in her arms. Hi son. Both of them said. Do you think the rest of the children know about him? Dominus asked his beloved wife and looked at his son. I think they will. Spyra said looking down at ingressus. Let's put him in his bed. Spyra said as she stood up slowly and carvel as they put their son in his bed. Good night ingressus. Spyra said as she kissed him on the forehead. And she went to bed. Dominus came to ingressus side. Good night ingressus. Dominus said as he kissed him on the forehead and went to bed. And they both went to sleep. Until ingressus started to cry and it woke up dominus and he got to ingressus and saw him crying. Shh shh its ok ingressus. Dominus said as he looked up to see his father also known as the voltaris master. Are you thirsty my son? Dominus asked his son. Ingressus nodded. Ok I will give you milk. Dominus said as he set ingressus down on the floor as he went somewhere to get him some milk. Later his father came with milk and when he was drinking his father sat down next to his son and watched him drink until he was finished. Mints past until ingressus was done drinking his milk. And as he finished his milk, he gave it back to his father. And as dominus toke it and left somewhere and came back later. dominus got ingressus and put him in his bed. Good night son. Dominus said as ingressus fell asleep and kissed him again and left and went back to his bed and fell asleep.

 Dominus said as ingressus fell asleep and kissed him again and left and went back to his bed and fell asleep

The Characters that are talking.

Dominus Voltaris.

Spyra Voltaris.