Achillean and aurora saying there first words Chapter 2.

In the vary, vary next morning Achillean woke up and saw His Father. Hey, Son, Your up. Aegus said as He walked closer to Him. You can call Me Father when Your older Achillean. Aegus said to Him. Hi Father. Achillean said as it shocked His Father. You said Your first word good job Son. Aegus said as He hugged His Son. As He went to the kitchen, He saw Aurora sitting at the for breakfast as He set Achillean down He sat down next to Him. Hey, Daughter, did You get woken up by Your Mother. Aegus said Aurora nodded. You also can call Me Father Aurora. Aegus said as He put His hand on Her hand. Hi Father. Aurora said as it shocked Her Father it wasn't until Serena came in with food. Who's hungry? Serena asked as She came in and sat by Aurora. We are Mother. Achillean and Aurora said as Serena was shocked and set the food down. You two just talked good job Children. Serena said as Aegus looked at the food. So am I Serena. Aegus said as He was still in shocked that His Son and Daughter could talk. After the food Aegus took Achillean and Aurora outside to show the rest of His Children and mostly how to Fish. Hi children. Aegus said as Achillean, and Aurora was behind Their Father. Hi Father. The Children said as They looked down at Achillean and Aurora who was even more behind Him. Father Who is that? One of His Sons asked. Their names are Achillean and Aurora Son. Aegus said to Aurelius. Oh, okay I did not know Father. Aurelius said as He looked down at Achillean and Aurora. It's okay Achillean and Aurora You Guys can come out now. Aegus said to His Son and His Daughter They Both came out from behind Their Father and looked up. Hi Aurelius. Achillean said as Aurelius knelt down in front of Him and His Sister looked up at His Father. Father did Achillean just talk? Aurelius asked as Achillean looked at His Sister. Hi Aurelius. Aurora said. Father did Aurora just talk to. Aurelius said as He rose up from kneeling. Yes, Aurelius They did. Aegus said as He picked Them up. I'm taking Them fishing. Aegus said as He past Hubris and Aurelius. After all the fishing Achillean and Aurora were tiered. Father, can I have some milk? Achillean asked His Father as Aurora was asleep. Yes, Son You can. Aegus said as He set Aurora in Her bed and kissed Her on the forehead. Serena, can You get Achillean milk? Aegus asked as He walked out of Auroras room and closing the door with Achillean in His hands. Is Aurora in bed? Serena asked as She grabbed Her Son from Aegus. Yes, She's in bed and asleep. Aegus said as He went to bed Himself. Okay Son let Me get You some milk. Serena said as She set Achillean down at the table. Thanks mother. Achillean said as his mother went to the kitchen. So how was the fishing achillean? Serena asked her son as she washed him drinking milk. It was good and father showed us the clan. Achillean said as he finished his milk. When she picked him up, she set him in his bed, and she kissed him on the forehead when he fell asleep. And smiled at him when he was asleep. Good night my son. She said when she closed the door and went to bed.

 She said when she closed the door and went to bed

The Characters that are talking.