Together Again - District3...

Par MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... Plus

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 14

275 5 2
Par MyMindAmusesMe

Part 14: -

Ella’s POV

I was sat watching Micky’s video on YouTube, I have to admit, the cover is pretty amazing. I sincerely loved his confession at the start of the video. I know it’s not a proper way of showing his love for me but I respected it. I commented on their music video;

EllaBanana: Micky, thank you for the song. I love you too, so damn much. I know we’re far apart right now but in less than 2 weeks, we’ll be together again. I miss you too and of course I understand but I really do wish you would’ve told the truth but Micky, it’s in the past now, we need to move forward. I love you Micky Mouse, my bestie for life.

I know my YouTube name sucks but when I made it, all I could think of was Micky. He was my boyfriend and my best friend so of course he was on my mind a lot. It was also the nickname Micky gave me as a child, we were two when he gave me the nickname and of course, I couldn’t figure out one for him so I just called him Micky Mouse after my favourite Disney person.

    Rachel came back after seeing Ben; he was working to be able to buy stuff for their little one. I was ecstatic for my best friend because she truly deserved to have her baby; she and Ben have been together for 5 years. They’re due to have a baby and now they have.

“How’s Ben?”

“He’s great and Ella, he says go for it. I told him everything about what you’ve done and he says go for it because you deserve to be happy and he makes you happy. However, Ben did say that if Micky messed you around once more he was going to chop his balls off and make him eat them”

“Gross! Thanks for that Rach, now I feel sick”

“I was sick when he said it Ella, it is disgusting I know but you better make Micky not put a step out of line”

“I doubt he will. I don’t think he’d want to lose me twice and I couldn’t bear to lose him again, he’s too precious in my life”

“Good but make him work for it”

“I plan too but listen to this cover he did for me. It’s so beautiful but I much prefer the confession at the start”

“Ooh, let’s see it then” Rachel said while grabbing my laptop from my knees. She pressed repeat on the video and sat there watching it. I was amazed at her facial expressions because they kept changing throughout the confession. At first, she was mad at him but then it softened. Her face ended up into a shocked face as the confession ended.

“Ella –“ She said flabbergasted.

“I know, I was shocked too but I got over it”

“But how? You do realise he confessed that to the world? And it’ll stay there forever”

“I know, it makes everything worth it. I love him Rach and I want the whole world to know because he deserves to be happy, no matter the consequences”

“El, he is happy. He is happy when he’s with you and he loves you too. I can see it in his eyes when he talks about you. Everyone can see it in his eyes when he talks about you. Ella, please don’t make him wait any longer, the poor boy looks as if he’s going out his mind”

“Rach, I want him to prove it. Although he’s confessed it, I want him to prove it to me. I know that makes me a bit of a bitch but he broke me as well as breaking himself but Rach, we’d been through so much together and he just broke it off because he was scared of Alex”

“Ella, Alex is a dick. He’s set out to ruin everyone. He ruined Lottie’s teenage years by getting her pregnant to get at you. He somehow knew of you being pregnant at 16 and tried to break you. He threatened Micky with the gay kissing pictures so that Micky would break up with you. Alex loves you so much, just like Micky does. Micky was protecting his band too. He thought that with the picture out there, the public would think that all three of them were gay since they’ve all been friends for a while. Look, Alex is to blame for most of this so don’t be so hard on Micky”

“I’m scared he’ll do it again Rach. I still love him so damn much and I can’t get rid of the feelings. I want get rid of them but I can’t”

“Ella, just give into them.  Don’t let them go because if you let them go then you’ll let one of the best things in your life go. You and Micky work better as one person rather than two separate people. Everyone knows that so just give in. Don’t keep thinking back on the past. Move forward, together. I know this will be hard, this part but I’ll say it anyhow. I know you’re both still upset over the loss of your child, 2 year ago but you both will have other children, whether it is just now or later. Ella, you will beat your cancer, you’re a fighter and you’re strong. We’ll all be there, helping you along, especially when you get bad. We’re your friends, Lottie included and Micky will be there too. I know he’s a sort of celebrity now but you are the one he wants, no one else. You will be his baby momma when you both decide it’s the right time to try for a child again. Don’t listen to anyone else because all that matters is here and now. And now is the right time to forgive Micky before it’s a little too late”

“Rach, you’re the best. I’m glad to call you one of my best friends. Right now, I need a good kicking up the backside because I know I’m going to fail”

“Fail in what El?”

“Life, love, motherhood. I don’t know. I’m just scared Rach”

“Give us your phone Ella. Now. I’m going to do something before you don’t do it”

“What you doing?” I asked queasily as I passed over my phone. I was scared but she quickly typed something in my phone and passed it back. I read it over as was shocked.

Micky, its Rachel here. I just want to say for the sake of Ella, that she will be your girlfriend again. She’s too lost without you and after many confessions of her love for you; I thought it’d be better for me to take some drastic action. I know that might be my pregnancy hormones coming out, I don’t know but I’m taking charge and telling you that she will be your girlfriend again. However, you put one foot out of line again and Ben will chop your balls off and make you eat them. I ain’t kidding either so I hope you two have a happy relationship again and DON’T PUT A FOOT OUT OF LINE! - Much love Rachel and Ella xx

“Was that necessary?” I asked Rachel as I re-read over it.

“Yep, now send it before I send it for you” Rachel demanded. I quickly pressed send before she took my phone out my hand and did it for me. This was it, I was finally Micky’s girlfriend again. Kind of. He hasn’t replied. I sort of maybe hope he doesn’t. That’s bad.

Micky’s POV

“YESSSSS!!!!” I screeched. Everyone turned round and looked at me funny. Oh god, embarrassment. I sneakily turned my head away from everyone and looked down at my phone. Her text made me happy, even though it was Rachel that sent it. I didn’t know how to reply to the text, I wanted to phone her, just to hear her voice but I’d choke. We were together again and that’s all that mattered. However, would we last this time? I was scared that Alex or William would mess things up. William had helped her get treatment again so he’ll be significant in her life and Alex? Who knows about Alex, all I know is those two were friends until she came over to me and begun talking to me. We were two when that happened, that was the day where I accidentally said she was my Ella Banana. I’ve no idea why I said that but it’s stuck with her. I was her Micky mouse. Even back then, we had nicknames for us even though we were just friends. It’s weird how things pan out.

“So Mick, what’s got you so happy all of a sudden?” Dan asks in my ear. I showed him the text and a smirk played upon his face.

“MICKY’S GOT A GIRLFRIEND,” He roared. Uh oh! All of the contestants on-board turned round and gawped at me. It was as if I wasn’t allowed a girlfriend.

“Omg!! Is she pretty? Is she got any friends that are single?” George shouted in my face.

“She’s very pretty. However, she’s dealing with a serious illness right now and her single friends - my friends too - are taken, kind of by Greg and Dan. The fourth friend in the mix is pregnant and been in a relationship for 5 years now”

“Awe, I’m forever alone,” George wailed. He’s obviously mocking things right now. It’s my personal life and it’s staying private.

“Micky, you say she’s battling a serious illness right now. What sort of illness is it?” Ella asked.

“She’s battling cancer; she starts her second round of treatment tomorrow. I probably shouldn’t have said that but she is”

“Micky, your girlfriends a strong person, you’re a strong person. Don’t give up hope”

“I’m trying not to but we can only take one step at a time,” I admitted sheepishly. I knew every day would be a battle for Ella but also for myself. Every day will be a mountain and we will climb it together no matter the circumstances.

Micky’s POV

-2 Weeks later -

I was heading hone now. I was finally getting to be with my girlfriend. I was sad the tour had ended but we’d made friends for life and that was the best thing about it. Everything was amazing, I’d been texting Ella endlessly over the last few weeks and we’ve grown closer again. Her treatments been going well, or so she tells me. We haven’t been able to Skype because I’ve had everyone around me and of course they all knew about Ella’s cancer and she’d be furious at me for it. I was just glad to have her in my life right now.

   We pulled up to my house - Greg and Dan was staying here for a few days before they headed back home - and Ella was stood there with Lottie. I don’t know if they’ve became friends again or what but they didn’t look very close. Ella’s face turned into a smile as the car stopped. Of course, Dan was the first one out and into Lottie’s arms. Those two seriously need to get together because they liked one and other.

“I guess Maria isn’t coming then?” Greg murmured silently.

“Actually she is. I think you’ll find she’s running up the street just now. It’s typical Maria, she’s always late,” I pointed out.

“That’s my girl,” Greg cheered.

“Wait, your girl?” Wait what? His girl? Now that is news to us all.

“Ah, yeah. I asked her out the other week there and she said yeah. I know we don’t know much about each other but we are willing to try what we can”

“I’m glad you’re happy Greg. You deserve it”

“Thanks buddy” I let Greg climb out first before I got out. I was admiring Ella’s beauty, it really was awe inspiring as to how she can be sick but still look so bloody fantabulous.

   I climbed out slowly, I wasn’t trying to make Ella wait any longer but the fact is I was scared. I was scared as to how she’d react. I did like my balls but I was scared in case she tore strips off them for leaving her all those years ago. I finally got out the car and walked over to Ella, terrified. I don’t know why I was terrified but I was.

“I’m not going to hurt you anymore Micky. We’ve both suffered enough after a year and bit apart,” She whispered into my neck as she hugged me. I let myself ease in to the hug and I just held her. Although she was beautiful, she’d lost a lot of weight. I know it’s because of the cancer and the chemotherapy but she was still my beautiful Ella Banana.

“I’m sorry about last year Ella. I really am. I know you don’t want to hear this apology right now but I am. I was part of the reason as to why you didn’t want to go back and get your treatment. I know I should’ve stood up to Alex and let him post the picture online and not cared what everyone thought. I also know I shouldn’t have ended things last year because we were perfect. I know we were to be a family as well and it didn’t turn out the way we planned but there is still time and there is still hope because I know from now on, I’ll be by your side through the bad and through the good. We’ll make many more happy memories together, not apart. I promise not to care what other people think and to be there when everything goes bad. I also promise not to let rumours speculate as to how we live our lives and how we let our relationship flow. I, Michael Curtis Parsons LOVE you, Ella Montgomery and no one else. The only person(s) I will love will be our children calling you mummy. Apart from my own family and your little brother”

“Micky, I understand everything. I do. Alex is a bully, yes, he is my old friend and Lottie’s ex-boyfriend and baby daddy but he’s nothing to me anymore. Never will be. I was never in love with him like he was with me. Heck, I’ve only ever loved you. Even since, I first saw you that day when we were two I’ve been in love with you since then. Why do you think I came over and spoke to you? Apart from you looking lonely.  Micky, it’s always been you. It’s never been anyone else. You were and always will be my first love; no one else will ever take that place”

“Ella, please just kiss me. I’ve been without your kisses for way too long and I can’t hold on anymore,” I murmured. I was actually craving her kisses. Missing someone for way too long is horrible because you end up missing everything about them.

   Ella placed her soft pink lips on mine and I felt like I was heaven. It was amazing. This was amazing and I definitely could get used to it again.

Authors Note: -

Apologies if this sucked. Not really in the right mind frame right. Dad hasn't got home yet either :( dunno when it'll be now :/

Enjoy if you read it and sorry for moving it forward until they met, I was sorta running out of ideas for them being apart. Sorry.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

104K 1.5K 46
When Mia's best friend Sky comes to live with her in England, they almost immediately bump into Dan and Micky, not knowing that Dan, Micky and Greg w...
5.5K 101 32
[Book 2] - I wouldn't say I like him but I can't stop these intimate feelings for him. Like, I want nothing more than to just slam him up against the...
438 8 25
I'm doing a story based on these three words. Perfect. Stuck. Lost. My friend is also doing this challenge so i hope you enjoy this story! And don't...
1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...