The Lost Riders ( On Hold, Fo...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs In this story, Hic... More

Bios
Prologue
Chapter 1: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 1 )
Chapter 2: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 2 )
Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )
Chapter 4: Bonding ( Part 1 )
Chapter 5: Bonding ( Part 2 )
Chapter 6: Bonding ( Part 3 )
Chapter 7: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 3 )
Chapter 10: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 4 )
Chapter 11: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 1 )
Chapter 12: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 2 )
Chapter 13: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 3 )
Chapter 14: Spending time together ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15: Spending time together ( Part 2 )
Chapter 16: Crushing It ( Part 1 )
Chapter 17: Crushing It ( Part 2 )
Chapter 18: Crushing It ( Part 3 )
Chapter 19: Shatter Rune ( Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 20: Shatter Rune ( Part 2 )
Chapter 21: Shatter Rune ( Part 3 )
Chapter 22: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 23: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 1 )
Chapter 24: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 3 of Part 1 )
Chapter 26: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 5 of Part 1 )
Chapter 27: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 2 )

Chapter 25: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 4 of Part 1 )

83 6 8
By MeryMayham

Everyone was now at the Campsite, the other riders beside Rune weren't happy with her. Clover was standing beside Heather, who was holding her hand so Clover wouldn't wander off. Beauty and Tesha were trying to hide behind Stormfly.

Snotlout: ( to Heather: ) You rolled me into a river!

Astrid: You trapped me and Rune in a cave!

Fishlegs: You left me dangling in a tree!

Astrid: And I have to admit, the chicken move brought back some memories.

Rune: And thankfully, I covered the hen's eyes.

Hiccup: Guys, now I'm sure Heather has a really good reason for doing what she did. ( to Heather: ) Right?

Heather: ( to the group: ) Look. I've been living on my own out here for years and I made more than few enemies. I didn't want you guys to be involved. I needed to send you back to Berk.

Fig and Rune both gave Heather a look of understanding.

Snotlout: You couldn't have just, I don't know, said that?

Heather: Would you have listened?

Astrid: She does have a good point. We're a pretty stubborn group.

Fig: No kidding.

Rune: ( to Fig, jokingly: ) Pot meet kettle.

Snotlout: I don't listen to anyone!

Astrid rolled her eyes in response.

Hiccup: Heather, whatever problems you have, whatever enemies you've made, we can help. You don't have to be out here alone anymore.

Heather: Hiccup, please, just let this go.

Hiccup: We have a base not far from here. Why don't you come back with us? Nothing permanent. We'll get you some provisions and catch up. You can see how you like it.

Clover and the Razorwhip then watched as Ruffnut dragged an unconscious Tuffnut to a tree and set him up to rest with his back on the tree. The Razorwhip went up to Tuffnut to check up on him as his eyes opened.

Tuffnut: Whoa. Razorwhip. This is the best dream ever.-

Clover then let go of Heather's hand and went up to Tuffnut.

Tuffnut: Ah! Moon-Howler! It's a nightmare in disguise!

Clover giggled in amusement at Tuffnut's reaction.

Rune: You're not dreaming, Tuffnut.

Tuffnut: Oh! Well, in that case, Razorwhip and Moon-Howler attack! Run!

Tuffnut then ran away from the Razorwhip, and Clover began chasing after him, thinking that it was a game.

Heather: ( laughs ) I see nothing has changed.

Hiccup: Yeah, same story, different year. Let's head over to Dragon's Edge. Rune, you and Beauty can take the hen back to Bucket Mulch.

Rune: You got it.

Heather: ( to Hiccup: ) You're not gonna give up, are you?

Fig: ( honestly: ) Not likely.

Heather: Okay, Dragon's Edge it is.

Hiccup: ( to Heather: ) You're gonna love it.

Heather: Clover, honey, come here please.

Clover: ( stops chasing Tuffnut ) ( happily, to Heather: ) Okay, Mama!

Clover then runs back to Heather, while the riders were shocked to hear the little Moon-Howler call Heather " Mama ".

( Slight Time Skip, to the Edge )

The Dragon riders were now at the Clubhouse. Clover was now holding Tuffnut's pet chicken with both arms and her tail wagging happily.

Tuffnut: ( To Heather, referring to the Razorwhip and Clover: ) Wait, where did you find them?

Ruffnut: More importantly, can we ride the Razorwhip?

Snotlout: ( to Heather, wasting no time to flirt: ) Did you miss me? I think you did. That's why you threw that tree at me. Isn't it? Playing hard to get. Me likey.

Heather: Actually, that was Clover.

Clover growled protectively at Snotlout, not liking that he was hitting on Heather, who pushed him back with her finger. Astrid and Fig then both tripped him from behind, and Moon then came out of nowhere, grabbed him, and tossed him outside into the water.

Snotlout: Oh, come on, Moon!

Moon just laughs in response as the three girls high fived each other, Clover giggled at what the light fury did.

Fishlegs: Nevermind him. ( referring to the Razorwhip: ) How did you train a Razorwhip? It's incredible?

Rune: And how did you find Clover?

Heather: Actually, I owe a lot to Hiccup and the gang.

Astrid: To us?

Snotlout: ( walks back into the clubhouse, soaking wet ) To me. She meant to me. I mean, how much more obvious can she be? Ahh, women. I totally understand them-

Heather's Razorwhip tripped Snotlout, and Moon tail smacked him in the face, making Clover giggle.

Snotlout: ( in pain: ) Okay, great. Check you later!

Heather: When I found Clover and Windshear...

Tuffnut: Awesome name! I bet you-

Fig: Tuff, let her finish talking.

Tuffnut: Right, sorry.

Heather: Anyway, when I found them, Windshear had been hurt in a fight with a Typhoomerang to protect Clover. Windshear held her own. ( pats Windshear affectionately ) Didn't you, girl? But she needed to be nurse back to health and needed someone to protect Clover while she was recovering. ( to Hiccup and the gang: ) Then when she was better, I used the training you guys taught me on Berk, and throughout the training Clover imprinted on me as her mother. We've become the perfect team. We're unstoppable. I mean, look at Windshear-

Tuffnut's pet chicken jumped out of Clover's arms and ran behind Tuffnut, Clover then picked Tuffnut up with easy, shocking the gang.

Heather: And look at Clover. No one can take us down. And if they try, they'll be sorry for it.

Windshear readied her tail for emphasis on Heather's statement, making Clover drop Tuffnut and run to Heather to growled at the riders protectively. Heather calmed Clover down by giving the young Moon-Howler head pets.

Fig: ( was impressed ) Wow, sorta like me and Moon.

Moon purred proudly in response to Fig's statement.

Snotlout: Ha! I guess she's pretty cool, but not as cool as this. Hookfang, flame up!

Hookfang then sets himself on fire.

Heather: ( smirks ) That's cute. Windshear, tail slice! Clover, tackle!

Windshear swiftly moved her tail to slice the floor around Snotlout and Clover swiftly jumped at Hookfang and tackled him to the floor with her tail wagging.

Snotlout: Ha! What's so great ab-

Clover then gently taped the floor, and the area of the floor Windshear sliced gave away, leaving Snotlout to dangle on a lone plank. Clover got off of Hookfang to look at Snotlout with a giggle.

Snotlout: Okay, we'll call it a draw.

Fishlegs: Whoa. What else can they do?

Heather: Windshear's breath can burn the flesh off a human 100 feet away. And Clover can lift objects that are ten times the size of her.

Snotlout: ( still hanging from the plank ) You're gonna get me outta here?

Clover giggle mischievously while looking down at Snotlout while everyone else ignores him. Fig and Rune then decided to help Snotlout as Heather continued telling everyone about her dragon and Clover's abilities. Rune grabbed Snotlout's hand and pulled him out from the hole in the floor. Clover then began sniffing around the room, trying to familiarize herself to the room. Hiccup and Astrid were standing at the side.

Astrid: Great having Heather back. She's so... I don't know, intense, hardcore. I love it!

Hiccup: Yeah, it's great. She's definitely grown up since the last time we saw her.

Astrid: Hiccup, it's been three years. We were just kids. We've all grown up.

Hiccup: Yeah, but she was so sweet, and now she's so... I don't know.

Astrid: Edgy? What's wrong with that? I like it.

Hiccup: Astrid, there's edgy and then there's raising a kid and destroying ships, which I still need to ask her about.

Astrid: Well, do me a favor and wait until after I ask her about her battle-ax. I want her to show me how to make one for myself. Plus, she and Fig seem to get along pretty well.

Hiccup looked to see that Fig and Heather were talking to each other, seemingly to be getting along. Clover was on Windshear's back, and was holding Tuffnut's pet chicken. The twins then decided to test Heather and Clover's fighting skills, by standing opposite sides of them with swords in their hands.

Tuffnut: Let's do this!

The twins charged and attacked from both sides, but Heather swiftly dodged their attacks with ease while managing to get a few jabs in. Tuffnut tried to strike at Heather, but Clover jumped in and took the sword from him, then she bent the blade in half.

Heather: ( to the twins: ) Come on! That's all you got?

Astrid: See? Hardcore.

Astrid then drew her axe out and joined in on the fight.

Toothless then walked in and stood beside Hiccup.

Hiccup: ( to Toothless: ) I don't suppose you want to talk to her, do you, bud?

Toothless's responsed by running toward Heather, tripping Hiccup on the way. Fig and Moon chuckled at the two as Hiccup laid on the ground.

Hiccup: Yeah, thanks again for everything.

Some time later, Fig and Clover noticed that Heather and Windshear left to the stables. Clover then snuck out of the clubhouse with Fig following her, and when they got to the stables, they saw Hiccup leave. Fig opened the stable doors for Clover, and once the doors were opened, Clover ran straight to Heather and Windshear and hugged Heather's leg, making the ravenette chuckle at the young Moon-Howler's cuteness.

Fig: ( to Heather: ) She noticed that you and Windshear left. ( noticed the sadness in Heather's eyes ) You okay?

Heather: ( lies: ) Yeah, I'm fine, just tired.

Fig: Nice try. What's going on?

Heather: It's nothing, really. I'm just, um, worried about where Clover is going to sleep for the night.

Fig: The both of you can stay with me and my dragons, we always have room.

Heather: You have more than one dragon, not just Moon?

Fig: Moon will always be my main dragon, but some people might call me a " crazy dragon lady ". It's one of the reasons why I have a bounty on my head. The same goes for Rune, but there's a different reason why they have one on their head.

Heather looked at Fig with shock.

Heather: Really?

Fig: Yep. I am wanted dead or alive for about five large ships full of gold, all because I used to sink hunting ships in order to save the dragons on those ships.

Heather: Wow. What about Rune?

Fig: Ten large ships. But that's life out here.

Heather: Yep, it ain't easy. I was meaning to ask, how come you and Rune join Hiccup and the gang?

Fig: Riders stick together, that's why. The same goes for the both of you. Anyway, I can show you where my hut is, if you want.

Heather nodded her head with a grateful smile before she picked Clover up and got on Windshear. Fig whistled, and Moon flew to her, Fig then got on Moon.

Fig: ( to Heather: ) Try to keep up.

The two riders then took off to Fig's section of the island, Clover giggled as she felt the wind in her face.

( Later that night )

Fig and her dragons were all asleep, and Clover was asleep in the hammock Fig had set up for the rogue rider and young Moon-Howler. Heather was awake, and slowly got out of the hammock to not wake up Clover.

Heather: ( whispers, to Clover: ) Mama and Windshear will be back, little Clover. I promise.

Heather then snuck out of the hut without waking anyone up, and got on Windshear, who was waiting outside for her. The two then took off, leaving Clover with Fig and her dragons.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Clover and her relationship with Heather and Windshear.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 51 10
Basically; How to Train Your Dragon but with a female lead. Hiccup is now a young woman named Hicca. This has been classified as Mature just incase...
6.5K 287 34
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs Come join Hiccup's twin sister ( I know not really origina...
20.6K 425 12
Just like the Title says, this is a xreader book. I don't own any of the character and the storyline. Credit are all to the original writer. Only the...