MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘...

By sohabtsff

Get bored of same story of secretary and ceo . So read this . A girl who first become his secretary but now... More

INFORMATION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
1 : Night
2 :🙄jerk guy / Annoying girl😠 / isuel 💝
3 : THE DAY
4 : INTERVIEW
5 : 1st day
6 : Punture girl
7 : AFRAID
8 : Sensation/Feeling
9 : Meeting
10 : Jerk Aka Mr Kim
11 : Call
book
12 : Dinner
13 : Already knew
kook
14 : Proud
15 : Engagement
16 : Star Mall
17 : Hyunjun
Joon
18 : Love
19 : The Wedding
hi
20 : A Bet
21 : Reports
22 : Hurt
23 : Something Fishy
24 : Sort Out
25 : Treat
26 : Amusement park
27 : Red Club
29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate
30 : Hallucinating

28 : Accident

594 28 0
By sohabtsff

He made her sit on the passenger seat and made her wear seat belt . While he was busy doing this he didn't notice that there's a pair of eyes continuously is staring at him . He was going to close the door of her side but got halted when she held his hand stopping him for closing the door. He look at her with a confusing face and raise his eyesbrow . But only to widened his eyes when she pull his tie towards her with her left hand put her lips on his .

Taehyung got frozen once you kiss him you are not moving your lips but still this feeling is euphoric for him . She start moving her lips and pull him closer by his tie . Her left hand is holding his tie while her right hand made her way to his neck she hold his neck with right hand and deepen te kiss . Taehyung is still in shock . He got out of his thoughts once she bit his lower lip making him hiss . He close his eyes and kiss her back with same passion as she . He held her waist from his right hand meanwhile his left hand cup her left side cheek . 

They both are kissing each other passionately without Caring about anything . The kiss is full of passion , love , need and many more . She start sucking his upper lip while he suck her lower . He bit her lips making her hiss . She open her mouth . He take this chance and put his tongue .

They both are having a tongue fight and obviously he win . They both kiss each other for almost 10 mins . Once she is out of breath she break the kiss and look at him . And now she is totally drunk . He look at her who is already looking at him . He careses her lower lip with his thumb and looks at her only to get shocked he widened his eyes realising he just kiss her he look up at her only to see she si sleeping .

He chuckled and softly caresses her hair and kiss her forehead and close the door befor going towards the driver seat . After getting settle he drove off from there .

She pull his tie and kiss him deeply without caring about anything he too kiss her back he start kissing her neck making her close her eyes she look at him and about to kiss him back but

THUD

Yn woke up and rub her butt and open her eyes to look around to see . She is in her room . Her clothes are also changed . She rub her forehead and close her eyes .

Y/n : isn't I and mr kim are outside of the club and then I kiss hi....

Y/n widened her eyes before releasing that what she just dream about .

Y/n : what the fuck yn you just dream about kissing your boss that jerk . Huh what has happen to you yn . Well it's just a dream right . Huh don't worry it's just a dream nothing else than this .

She said and get up from floor and made her way to the bathroom to get fresh up .

AT KIM CORPORATION

Taehyung was impatiently waiting for yn to come as after what happen yesterday night.he wanna know that is she remember or not .
He got out of his thoughts when he hears the door knock he quickly potion his figure and said .

Taehyung : come in

Y/n : good mor-morning mr kim .

Taehyung controlled his laugh looking at her who is hesitating . He control himself and said

Taehyung : good morning miss yn my schedule .

Y/n : yeahh you have a meeting today with our London buissness partner and after that some emails to check that's it for today .

Taehyung : hmm the timing of meeting .

Y/n : it's 8 so after at 8 : 30 the meeting is going to start .

Taehyung : all right .

Y/n ( in mind ) : should I ask him what he yesterday night . But huh just ask yn .

Y/n : aa mr kim ca-can I ask you something ?

Taehyung : yeahh what is it ?

Y/n : um actu-actually I wanna ask what-what happened yesterday .

Taehyung : hmm yesterday . Yesterday nothing happens after Lia and hyung left you went with jimin for dance after that you feel a Lil tired so I drop you at your home . that's happened why .

Y/n : oh so nothing else happened.

Taehyung : no definitely not  . Now you can go and do start work .

Y/n left from his cabin mummbling a small "jerk" . He couldn't control himself from smilling once she get out of his cabin . Taehyung already knew about that why she is asking that question .

Taehyung :  is she thought that was a dream .

He said while laughing but got startled when he hear a voice .

" Who thought about what dream "

Taehyung look up to see .

Taehyung look at him and remember how he ask yn for dance . jimin come and sat infront of taehyung .

Taehyung : don't you have any  work ?

Jimin : that's why I hired 1000 employees .

He said while smirking while taehyung scoffed .

Taehyung : where were you last night huh ?

Jimin : oh it's just when I was leaving club I spot a hot girl there and you know .

He said while smirking

Taehyung : yeahh yeah I know after that don't need to tell me .

Jimin : so what happen between you and yn yesterday I saw her talking to herself when I was coming .

Taehyung laughed : aishh this girl .

Jimin : tell me also i am your bestiie .

Taehyung : aishh so listen yn and I kiss eac.....

Jimin : whatt really oh god .

Taehyung : let me complete first .

Jimin : sorry say

Taehyung : so I and yn kiss each other but as she was drunk she didn't remember anything now she is thinking that she saw a dream of me and her .

Jimin : what *chuckled* she is so cute .

Taehyung : shut up

Jimin : jerk

Soon they both hear a knock on the door .

Taehyung : Come in

The door open revealing yn with the cup of coffee .

Jimin : hi cupcake

Y/n : hi Jim . Btw where were you last light after our dance I didn't saw you .

Jimin gulp as he can't say truth infront of his crush . While taehyung smirked .

Taehyung : say jimin where were you .

Jimin : hehe I got a call from office so I was there .

Taehyung ( mummble ) : huh office .

AFTER SOME TIME

AT THE MEETING HALL

The meeting is going on . The employee is presenting the presentation with lot of concentration while the others are understanding the presentation except one person And that person is non other than yn .

She is getting bored as she has no work her but still taehyung drag her with him . Now she is sitting on her chair looking at the screen with a bored and disgusting face she scrunched her nose as she is not understanding a single thing .

Then a idea popped on her little mind she take out her phone and keep the voice slow and start watching reels . She was smilling looking at Lee min ho . As she has a fig fat crush on him so his reels always come In her insta. She was watching her phone unaware of the fact that someone is watching her with so much curosity .

Taehyung is looking at the screen with hai famous cold expression he roam his eyes to see his employees he look around and found everyone's eyes are on the screen but hai eyes stop at a particular person who is yn .

He look at her and raise his eyesbrow seeing her looking down at her  lap .

Taehyung ( in mind ) :  what's going on your little head .

Taehyung peeked at her and saw her watching her phone he close hai eyes as he don't wanna get angry .

The meeting ended and yn let out a sigh knowing she can go to her cabin now .

Client : I really appreciate your work mr kim . I would love to do this deal with you .

Taehyung : I am looking forward.

Soon all the clients left from the meeting hall along with the employees leaving yn and taehyung alone . Taehyung look at yn whose back is facing him . She is arranging the files .

Taehyung : miss yn how was the presentation ?

Y/n : it was good .

Taehyung : hmm did you see the how much profit we will get .

Y/n gulped : ahh it's not my work mr kim .

Taehyung come towards her making her turn around and now she is facing him . Taehyung fold his arms infront of his chest .

Taehyung : oh I see hmm you were using your phone didn't you ?

Y/n widened her eyes and looks at him .

Y/n : n-no

Taehyung : oh so I was the one who was watching reels right .

Y/n : okay I was beacuse there was no use of me to attend this meeting .  You forced me to Come .

Taehyung take a step ahead making her step backward she step backward until her back touched the table . He caged her with hai both hand on the sides of the table and Lean towards her right ear . She close her eyes but feel nothing she opens her eyes and saw her phone was in taehyung's hand .

She look at him with her widened eyes .

Y/n : mr kim give me my phone back .

Taehyung : nahh i will not .

He said she walk towards him ready to take her phone but he raise his hand with her phone . She tip toe to take her phone but couldn't . She raise her hand too but can't .

Y/n : okay I am sorry Mr kim from now on I will attend every meeting with you . Now give me back .

Taehyung smirked and gave her phone back .
As soon she get her phone back . The phone start ringing . She look at the caller id mom❤️

On the call

Y/n
Hello ! Yess mom

Mom❤️
Yn your appa .

Y/n
Hello ! Eomma why are you crying
Is everything okay ?
And appa what about appa

Mom❤️
Yn min go-got int-into accident .

Y/n
What ?

Y/n said as a year roll down on her cheeks . Taehyung widened his eyes looking at her .

Y/n
Di-did you call meow

Mom❤️
Yeahh I did he is coming .

Y/n
Don't worry eomma I am coming
Okay don't panic don't . I am on my way .

Yn said and end the call . She start going towards the door but taehyung come between .

Taehyung : what happened yn is everything okay is aunt okay .

Y/n : nothing is okay mr kim appa got into accident . I have to go there .

Taehyung : whatt ! Wait let me come with you how will you drive in this panic state .

He said looking at her .

AT HOSPITAL

Doctor : patient is better than before .

Suga : when he will be up .

Dr : don't know junior min but yeahh he has recovered . He have to take complete bed rest atleast for 2 weeks . As his right leg is fractured .

Y/n : can we meet him .

Dr : you can but only one person .  But as soon he will be conscious you all can meet him .
Till then jr min you have to buy this medicines .

The dr said and left from there .

Suga : bebo take care of eomma i am coming after buying medicines .

Yn nodded .

Taehyung : hyung give me I will come with medicine .

Suga : no taehyngaa I will do this till I came take care of eomma .

Taehyung nodded .

Mrs min : yn the dr said only one person can meet him so can I go and meet him .

Y/n : ofcourse eomma .

Mrs min get up and walk towards the mr min room no . Taehyung let out a sigh and look at  yn who is standing in a corner while leaning on the wall . She is looking so pale . Because mr min  love yn the most and yn mr min . Ofcourse she is his princess . Since childhood mr min never leave a chance to pamper yn . He always pamper her with love . And Suga had no problem with it . He too love her the most yess he scold her but yeahh he love her too . Mrs min scold her but it doesn't change the fact that she is the princess of min's . And everyone knows it very well .

Well ofcoure there is  a reason why the min's doesn't want yn to suffer in any way . Why they pamper her this much . Why she is princess of the min . It has a reason .

Taehyung look at yn and walk towards her and stood infront her he place his hand on her shoulders she flinched and look at him . He wipe her tears .

Taehyung : yn I know you didn't accept me but atleast consider me as your friend I know you were acting strong . And I know this too that you are so strong like your appa . But you know you can share anything with me .

He said while looking at her she look at taehyung and wipe her tears . She remove his hands from her shoulders making his heart clench but her next move make his heart beat faster than anything .

She hug him

*****

Guess what maybe this series will going to end soon maybe it will  end till 35 part .

Sorry for the gramitical mistakes .

Will meet you soon .

Sarangheo ❤️🦋

Take care
Study well
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 33.8K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
388K 15.3K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
97K 3.6K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
735K 41.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...