The Lost Riders ( On Hold, Fo...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs In this story, Hic... More

Bios
Prologue
Chapter 1: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 1 )
Chapter 2: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 2 )
Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )
Chapter 4: Bonding ( Part 1 )
Chapter 5: Bonding ( Part 2 )
Chapter 6: Bonding ( Part 3 )
Chapter 7: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 3 )
Chapter 10: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 4 )
Chapter 11: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 1 )
Chapter 12: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 2 )
Chapter 13: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 3 )
Chapter 14: Spending time together ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15: Spending time together ( Part 2 )
Chapter 16: Crushing It ( Part 1 )
Chapter 17: Crushing It ( Part 2 )
Chapter 18: Crushing It ( Part 3 )
Chapter 19: Shatter Rune ( Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 20: Shatter Rune ( Part 2 )
Chapter 21: Shatter Rune ( Part 3 )
Chapter 22: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 23: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 1 )
Chapter 25: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 4 of Part 1 )
Chapter 26: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 5 of Part 1 )
Chapter 27: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 2 )

Chapter 24: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 3 of Part 1 )

91 8 15
By MeryMayham

The Dragon Riders had followed Beauty to the island filled with sea slugs and boars.

Astrid: ( to the group: ) Has anyone considered what we're gonna do if we actually find this Razorwhip and Moon-Howler?

Tuffnut: You can marry it and raise the Moon-Howler as your own.

Fig and Rune looked at Tuffnut with dumbfounded expressions at his suggestion, while Astrid wasn't impressed by Tuff's suggestion.

Astrid: And what if Dagur's riding it and is raising the kid?

Tuffnut: Well, then Ruffnut or Rune can have him.

Rune: ( to Tuffnut as Ruffnut glares at her twin, even more dumbfounded: ) Excuse me?!

Tuffnut: ( ignores Rune and Ruffnut ) It will be complicated, but I will one day learn to love him as my own.

Astrid: ( trying to stop Tuffnut's weird rant: ) Um, Tuffnut...

Tuffnut: Like a little babe, a child that I carry in my arms. But he's too heavy.

Something in the distance then caught Hiccup and Fig 's eyes.

Fig: Guys, looks! A campfire.

Tuffnut: This dragon and kid builds campfires?

Astrid: ( to Hiccup: ) Give me the " Thorston Twins serve a purpose " speech again. Quickly?

Tuffnut: Yeah! I've only heard the " Thorston Twins are muttonheads " speech, which is very good.

Rune: There's a speech to remind people of their purpose?

Fig: I'm honestly not surprised. But now's not the time for speeches.

Hiccup: Fig's right.

Once they landed on the campsite, they found Bucket and Mulch's stolen hen sitting on top of my crates that were stacked on one another. Beauty sniffed around the campsite, looking for sea slugs while Toothless was sticking close to Moon as he wanted to make sure she was protected in case the Razorwhip was nearby.

Fig: It's the hen the Moon-Howler stole.

Snotlout: The wolf kid didn't eat it?

Rune: Strange.

Hiccup: And the crates could be the loot from the ship.

The hen then jumped off the crates and ran to the riders, Rune picked the chicken up and held the hen in their arms.

Rune: Poor thing. ( to the hen: ) Don't worry, once this is over, we'll take you back to your home.

Fig and Hiccup then spotted some rocks with gashes on them, while Rune and Astrid spotted branches with bite marks on them.

Hiccup: And these gashes look familiar.

Astrid: Same goes for the bite marks on these branches.

Rune: And judging by the size of these bite marks, the Moon-Howler can't be no older than 4 or 5 years old.

Hiccup: Alright, gang, let's split up and search the island for our rogue rider and his Razorwhip and Moon-Howler. He can't be far away. Fishlegs, you and Meatlug stay here with Beauty and Tesha, signal if they come back.

Rune: ( as they had Tesha to Fishlegs: ) And please keep them safe.

Fishlegs: You got it.

Fishlegs then watched as the others flew off in different directions, Rune was riding with Astrid and Stormfly. Fishlegs picked up some rocks and found some food to feed the three dragons.

Fishlegs: ( to the three dragons: ) You know, ordinarily, I would pretend to be upset at being left behind, but to be honest, this time I just feel a lot safer being here with you-

Fishlegs was then suddenly grabbed from above, Tesha and Beauty quickly ran behind the crates to hide in fear of what they saw, while Meatlug was off to the side eating the rocks her rider gave her.

( With The Twins )

The twins were in the forest looking for the Razorwhip and the Moon-Howler.

Tuffnut: Alright, sis, you look left and I'll look right.

Ruffnut: Wait! My left or your left?

Tuffnut: We have the same left. We're twins.

Ruffnut: Right.

After a few seconds...

Tuffnut: Who are we kidding? We're never going to find this thing.

Ruffnut: And all I see are trees!

Tuffnut: All I see is my dream of spending my golden years with a Razorwhip vanishing right before my very eyes.

Suddenly the Razorwhip shot out of the trees with its rider and the Moon-Howler kid on it's back, and flew right at the twins. It bumped into Barf and Belch with force, knocking the twins and their Zippleback down into the trees.

Moon-Howler girl: ( to the twins, cutely: ) Bye bye!

( With Snotlout )

Snotlout and Hookfang were searching in the air, when...

Snotlout: Take us down, Hookfang! Hurry!

As soon as Hookfang landed on the ground, Snotlout quickly ran to a nearby bush.

The camera then turns and goes up to a hill to reveal that the Moon-Howler girl was pushing logs down the hill towards the rider as the Razorwhip sliced the bush he was behind off. Snotlout raised his head from the bush with an annoyed expression.

Snotlout: Can't a Viking get some privacy?

Snotlout then ran out of the bush with a yelp, to ran away from the logs rolling towards him.

The Moon-Howler girl watched while holding a giggle as Snotlout fell off a cliff into a river and got swept away from the current. The little girl was then swooped up by the rogue rider and the Razorwhip, making the girl giggle.

( Sometime later, With Fig )

Fig was in the air on Moon when they saw Hiccup and Toothless on the ground with the rogue rider and Razorwhip, the rider had taken off the hood and mask.

( A/n: I don't own the image )

Fig and Moon quickly landed behind the rogue rider and Razorwhip with protective expressions, Moon was readying to fire a plasma blast at the rider and dragon when...

Hiccup: ( goes in front of Fig and Moon ) Hold fire! Hold fire, she's a friend!

Moon stopped and protectively growled at the rider while Fig gave the girl a distrustful glare.

Fig: ( to Hiccup: ) And this friend's name is...?

Heather: Heather. And you are?

Hiccup: Heather, meet Fig and her light fury " Moon "

Then out of nowhere the Moon-Howler girl jumped in front of Heather and protectively growled at Hiccup and Fig, showing her teeth as her ears pinned back.

Heather: ( calmly, to the Moon-Howler girl: ) Easy, sweetie. It's okay, Clover, they're not going to hurt us.

The Moon-Howler girl, now revealed to be named " Clover ", quickly calmed down as Heather picked her up and held the little girl in her arms.

Fig: ( to Hiccup, sternly: ) You have the whole trip to the gang to explain how you know Heather, or I'm tossing you in the river myself, mister.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 541 25
Hiccup suddenly becomes ignored - Astrid's vanished, Snotlout is now the 'Dragon Conqueror', and the only friend Hiccup has is Toothless. Everyone se...
20.6K 425 12
Just like the Title says, this is a xreader book. I don't own any of the character and the storyline. Credit are all to the original writer. Only the...
8.3K 395 43
- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: In this story, the third movie doesn't hap...