TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Oleh santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy

3.3K 486 95
Oleh santhiyasuresh

It was second day of their marriage, she is getting ready to go for her home for phagphera rasam. He looked at her laying on the bed, his stare was making her shy and a instant blush came on her cheeks.

Teja " Stop staring me sunnyyy "

Karan " My wife, my wish "

He said winking at her, she shook her head in disbelief and started making her pleats properly when he stood up.  He bent down and held the pleats in his hands to make them perfect.

Karan " now it's perfect, see my touch is needed in everything " he winked making her blush, he was flirting and she was enjoying. His actions do have her respect and she kissed his cheeks as he stood up. 

Karan " Tch.. Who thought u this.. Don't u know how to kiss your husband "

She nodded no " Teach me " , it came out as a demand and he was more than ready to do that. 

He grabbed her waist and kissed her lips, making her squirm under his touch and she moaned in his mouth.

He left her lips after sometimes " This is how u should kiss your husband sweetie "

Teju kissed his lips and he was surprided. She was dominating the kiss and he was enjoying it.  They pulled back after sometime and he hugged her to calm her down. 

Karan " Woahhhh, that's amazing Mrs. Kundrra "

She blushed to the core and hugged him tightly, he laughed and kissed her top of head. They headed downstairs and did pooja first, the family looked at them with a smile.

They all settle down for breakfast and om was giving him a teasing smile, he frowned and looked at himself to check if everything is okay. 

His mobile pinged with a notification
" I know your nights are more romantic but you don't have to show it to the whole world.  Put your collar button Mr. Kundrra "

Karan flushed remembering the hickeys and slide his shirt properly, teju looked at him like what and he showed her the message and her eyes were ready to come out of her socket. She looked at om who winked and looked at her teasingly, she looked down immediately and the rest of the breakfast went with both looking down in shy. 

Meenu " Teju, pra araha? 

Teju " yes di, he is on the way "

Madhu " Kab aogi.. I will miss you "

Karan " oh hello, voh mera dialogue hai,  y would u miss my wife "

He asked frowning and they all laughed at him.

Madhu Di " bcoz she is my partner, we have so many things to watch together "

Karan " excuse me Mrs. Madhu, she.. "

Teju interuppted him " Sunny chup, y are u teasing di "

Karan " arey u r scolding me, she is arguing with me "

Teja " sunnyyyy"

Karan walked from there and all looked at teju, she sighed.

Mumma " Dont worry teju, he want your attention, koye nahi "

Papa " Go to him now "

Teju ran to their room to see him typing on his laptop, he is serious, she felt timid for a second but then took deep breaths.  She entered inside and sat beside him, he didn't say anything.

Teja " sunny "

Karan " Teja, please leave from here "

Teja " Sunny,  aapko bura laga.. Please don't be angry at me "

Karan " mei kon hu, chodiye aap, jaiye aapke bhai ayega  "

Teja " Sunny, I m sorry, please.. I just don't want madhu Di to feel bad "

Karan " Oh madhu di can't feel bad but your husband, that is me, if I feel bad you don't mind , good. Let's be that way.. Mere feelings kya matlab "

Teja " sunny,  it's not like that "

She made him look at her and cupped his cheeks " Aapse koye bhi kisi cheez bhi mujhe important nahi, you r the most important person in my life "

He felt better listening to her and she kissed his forehead " never ever think that way sunny "

He looked into her eyes with a baby look and she chuckled, she kissed his eyes " Bilkul baby hai aap my little "

He smiled  and held her hands " I don't know y I behave that way, but I don't like when u take other side over me. You should always support me "

Teju felt something with his sweet request, she could see the baby in disguise of a grown up man.

Teju " Ofc, I will always be with my sunny "

Karan " you should only miss me "

Teju " yes I will miss only my bubba "

He grinned and kept his head on her lap.  She ruffled his hairs and he was just smiling at her. 

Karan " You know something "

Teja " what "

Karan " you bring out different shades of me. I never behaved this way but bcoz of you, I did today "

Teja " Isnt it dangerous " she smiled and he nodded " way too dangerous but I'm loving it "

He kissed her hands and she smiled, meenu di called them saying pra have arrived.

He sulked about her going away but she kissed his cheeks, he smiled and stood up. He kisses her forehead.

Karan " Take care sweetheart,i will come to pick u up later.  "

Teja " Love you "

Karan smiled " love u too "

They walked down to see pra there, she ran to hug him and everyone smiled at their bond.

Pra hugged Karan " How r u jiju "

Karan " all good buddy, how r u "

Pra " I m good.. "

They talked for sometime before leaving and Karan's sulking made everyone laugh. He pouted and walked back to his room to finish off his work.

.....................................................................

The rest of day passed by, teju was having her time with her family and it was around 5 when he came down all ready.

Mumma k frowned " you are all ready,  where r u going now.. Yaad haina teja ko lena jaane hai "

Karan grinned " uskeliye toh jaarehu"

Mumma k smacked his arms " Areyyy, dinner time pe jaana hai, ab kyu ready hai tu, usse unki sath rehene de"

Karan pouted " mei thodi na keech ke leaunga.. I will just go and be with her and get her back.. "

Mumma k shook her head in disbelief
" Sunny, my jaan.. Aise nahi hote.. If u go there now,  They will be looking after you, aur usko attention nahi denge, that's y you should go later "

He frowned but also realized she was right, so with a sulking face , he sat down in the couch surfing through his mobile. 

He was looking at the time again and again, meenu di chuckled.

Meenu di " Sunny,  ek ek minute se time dhekne se change nahi hoga kuch bhi"

Karan " 7 kab bajega " he whined and Meenu Di laughed. 

Finally it was about to 7 and immediately stood up making mumma kundrra laugh. He looked at her and asked " Can i go now "

Mumma k "yes go.. And bring her safely, drive slowly, don't rush the car meet her " 

Karan " yes yes mother India I m leaving bye "

He kissed her cheeks and walked away,  Papa K and madhu di came from outside, looking at his happy face they looked at each other , he kissed their cheeks and ran to his car.

Madhu " who will say he is the Rude business tycoon Karan kundrra "

Meenu " He is love sick puppy karan kundrra for now "

They laughed and proceed with the evening.

.....................................................................

He pulled the brakes down and stepped out of his car, he walked down and goes to her house, she was waiting for him impatiently, she was also missing him as much as he does. 

Just then the door opened, she ran to him hugging him tighter, he was surprised and hugged her back smiling, she stood on his feet,  he looked behind, there is no one, he kissed her for some seconds and left her lips. She blushed and looked down..

Karan " God teju I missed you so much "

She snuggled more deeper into him "I missed you like anything "

He smiled and they both head inside, her parents welcomed him and they all talked for sometime.

It was time for dinner, teju and aai placed the dishes.

Teju " baba, sunny,  praa.. Come..the dinner is ready "

The trio men sat on the dining table and the ladies settle beside them and all had their dinner.  Karan made sure she ate full and he fed her the sweet at the end. 

Aai "you r spoiling her so much karan"

Karan " hahah, she is my baby aai "

Aai smiled and baba was happy to see them. After the dinner, pra and Karan were playing some games and it was 9.30 when they decided to leave. 

She hugged her parents and pra, the whole day the house was so lively and with her departure, it turned gloomy again. He hugged them and pra and him did their signature hi-fi before leaving.

She sat on the car with him in the driving seat. Both drove towards their home listening their favorite songs and having their time. The night ended with their passion rolling on them and kisses all over the sky and earth.

.....................................................................
Hiya.. thank you so much for all the love and support..i hope you like this chapter and please share your views on this story

I'm Sorry for being late and also for short update, Sundays are engaging at home. Tomorrow will give a long update.. 

Santhiya Suresh

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.1K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
23.4K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...