โ”โ”โ”๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž .๏ฝก*๏พŸ...

Oleh xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter ร”รฑรฉ
ฤ†hรกแน•tรฉล• Tแบƒล‘
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›hอ›rอ›eอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›oอ›uอ›rอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›iอ›vอ›eอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพeฬพvฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Eฬพiฬพgฬพhฬพtฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Nฬพiฬพnฬพeฬพ
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›eอ›nอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Eอ›lอ›eอ›vอ›eอ›nอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Tฬพwฬพeฬพlฬพvฬพeฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ tฬพhฬพiฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพoฬพuฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพiฬพfฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพiฬพxฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Sอ›iอ›xอ›

983 75 77
Oleh xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

"Who are you? I don't thinks I know you?" Soobin asked the mid aged man who was standing there.

"Yes you don't know about me Mr choi, but I already knew about you after all you're the most famous and richest CEO here" the man replied with a laugh.

"Why this old man is here?" Sunny whispered to taehyun who shrugged his shoulders.

"So why are you here?" Soobin asked the mid aged man who walked up to him. "well I overheard that your finding a slave, huh? Well I've a son, he is much more beautiful then girls and I can say that he is useful" The man said.

Soobin raised his eyebrows and slowly lean to the counter as taehyun and sunny was observing his moves while waiting for his answer.

"Well, I was just thinking and how can I believe that your son is beautiful like, I haven't saw him right? What if my money will get wasted" soobin replied to the man and taehyun stared at him with blank expression.

"Are you really thinking to?" Taehyun asked to him and stood in front of him.
"Nah! That's a good idea, shut up my boy" Sunny pushed taehyun away from there like he weight nothing.

"No, believe me he is beautiful enough" the mid aged man said and show them a photo of his son. Soobin take a look at the photo then slowly smirked.

"Oh, yeah your son is beautiful tho, Okay how much you want?" Soobin looked at the man and taehyun let out a sigh from his side then sit down at the highchair.

"I want 10 millions" Soobin chuckled and looked up to him again. "Only that's much, okay that's better for me, guards!" The bodyguards walked up to him as he signaled one of them to come closer.

He whispered something to him and the bodyguard nodded his head. "Do what I told you guys" he again looked back at the mid aged man.

"Give them your address and tomorrow my bodyguards will went to you house to take him, I will send the money tomorrow" Soobin said to him.

"I will warned him to not make you disappoint you Mr choi" The mid aged man said and give him the address then walked away while Soobin was looking at his back.

"So you made up your mind?" Soobin turned to the Younger who was looking at him.

"It's better to stay in dark, and I don't care about this, there's nothing wrong to have some fun" soobin said with a bitter chuckle then take another shot from his alcohol.

"But- not like you will listen to me" taehyun sigh then turned his head away from the older, looking at the stage.

Soobin also didn't say anything back to the younger just stared at the stage with his glass while thinking about something.

Time skip

Taehyun put Sunny inside the taxi and went to the driver then knocked at the window. Soobin was standing beside him with hands in his pocket. The driver slowly slide down the window and taehyun leaned to the driver's window.

"Listen, here the address of her, and take her with safety don't think of trying to do anything because she is drunk, she is a mafia girl and she know how to punch people even if she is drunk, okay that's for your own safety, now go" taehyun warned that driver who gulped then started the car and drove away from there.

"Wow, you should be possessive towards your husband now, not with sunny" soobin said while laughing with his deep voice. He was kinda drunk as well but he has strength to stand by himself not like sunny.

"Shut up,why you guys have to talk about something I don't want to?" Taehyun replied to him with a rage look which made soobin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever not like it's my business, I am heading home good night" soobin turned and started to walk towards his car lazily. He went into his car and the driver started the car and soon drove away.

Taehyun kicked the stone at the ground in anger and walked up to his car. He hopped into his car then started to drove to his house.

Taehyun stopped the car Infront of their mansion and come out from his car. He walked into the house to only see dark living room.

He take a look around the living room to saw every lights was turned off until his eyes caught something at the couch. He saw the table lamp was still on and beomgyu was sleeping at the couch while Hugging a pillow.

Beomgyu fall asleep here at the couch while waiting for taehyun Because he didn't Inform him that he is coming late not early like usual.

Taehyun take a glance at him and just thought to go to his room without even thinking about waking him up .

when he try to walked away from there but suddenly beomgyu wake up by himself while rubbing his eyes.

"Huh-, oh! Your already home" beomgyu say when he noticed the older and got up from his laying posture and sit down in the couch looking at his "husband".

Taehyun didn't even think to reply to him just straight went up to his room which hurt beomgyu. Beomgyu stared at his back until he disappeared from his vision.

Beomgyu slowly turned back his head with a small pout while playing with his paws.  He wiped his tears which was filled in his eyes and stood up from the couch then slowly walked toward his room at upstairs.

Next day morning

Yeonjun walked down the stairs to saw his father sitting at the couch and seems like he is waiting for someone. Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows but he thought to not ask and went for his flower shop.

"Where are you going?" Mr choi stopped him when he was walking out of the house. Yeonjun turned to him with a confused look, wondering why his father stopped him from leaving.

"Huh?, I am heading for work, do you need anything?" Asked he, waiting for his father answer.

"Yes, don't go to work today, go upstairs and pack your things" he said and yeonjun was more confused.

"But-t why?, are we going anywhere?" He asked. "It's you, not us, and just do what I told you don't ask me more questions" yeonjun was so confused about his father's words until he saw some cars stopped in front of their small house.

He saw so many bodyguards come out from the cars and walked up to their house. He turned to his father to ask about this but he get cuts by his father.

"Here , take him" yeonjun jaw dropped like what his father is saying. "What!, Appa! What are you talking about!?" He shout and went to his father.

"You heard me right, I sold you because I need money, so I sold you to Mr choi and they come here for you, go with them" Yeonjun can't believe what his father is saying like it's must be his nightmare like but no it was reality.

Yeonjun try to said something more to his father but one bodyguard spoke up from his side, "Sir, we need to go, Master choi told us to not waste time so please come with us".

"No! I am not going! Appa! How could you do this to you own son! What I have done to you! I did everything for you then why!!" Yeonjun shouted but he was dragged by the bodyguards.

Yeonjun was still calling his father with tears in his eyes and his heart feel so hurt when he saw his father taking a suitcase from the Manager which is filled with money of course.

Yeonjun stared at his father with heavy heart until everything went blank and he lost conscious.

A new journey start now

I don't know how the chapter is

But anyway don't forget to vote and comment and also follow me .

BYE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.9K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...
38.1K 1.3K 18
~ยฐโ€ขโ˜†โ€ขยฐ~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
48.3K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...