๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

28| Santo's Birthday

28.5K 775 115
By unholy__0

"Sainty can you help me find my shoes?" He rolled his eyes and glared at me. He has been waiting for the past twenty minutes for me. We were supposed to go to the mall to bring a few things for Santo. It was his birthday! Yay!

In the morning, Dari and I surprised him with a cheesecake and his favourite cookies. Not more than two though, after which Dari had to leave for a meeting and so he assigned me the work to bring all the things for today's party. He gave me a black card and said that it had no limit, isn't that so cool! I can buy so many cute things from it.
Sainty wanted to buy himself a few things so he tagged along as well.

"Lord help me! Rev, wear some other shoes" he groaned. I cross my arms infront of me chest and narrow my eyes into slits. Sainty quickly gulped and started looking for my shoes. Hehe, I'm scary like that!

He bent down to look under the bed while I check behind the curtains.

"AHHHHHH" Sainty let out a shrieking yell , jumping on the bed. I flinch hearing him and I jump on the bed aswell.

"THERE'S A LIZARD....AAHHHH MERDA MERDA CAZZO. FIGLIO DE PUTTANA!" He jumped on the bed pointing under the bed. I also shouted when I look under the bed. The lizard was staring at me dead in the eye. Hell no.

"What are you waiting for kill it!" I whisper-yell at sainty who laid on his stomach and was peeping down. He gasped and turned his head towards me instantly.

"Why shall I? You always say that you're so brave, you do it" he pointed at me in an accusing way. I never said it.

The lizard's head started to poke out from under the bed and I instantly cling onto Sainty back. He fell on the bed and I fell on top of him, my arms still wrapped around his neck.

"AH AHH, stop choking me. OMG I'm going to die" he tapped my arm, his tongue poking out of his mouth. I immediately leave him and stand on the bed, with my hands behind my back. Oops

"You and your husband, both are bullies!" He scolded me while I kept my head lowered.

"But can you kill it first....." I look up through my lashes and Sainty scoffed shaking his head, muttering something like 'shes crazy' under his breath. Remind me to complain to Dari.

"Girl, you do it" He responded, putting his hands on his hips.

"But you're the man" I shurgged, wanting to get him to work.

"Since when?" He mimicks a girl's voice and bats his lashes. Oh my god. Sainty stands like a girl and waits for me to do something.

Between all this Chaos, the door creaks open and a very happy and grinning Theo makes his way into the room. He had a string in his hand through which he was pulling the fake lizard. This kid is getting beaten up now.

"YOU LITTLE RASCAL" Sainty yelled at him and jumped down from the bed sprinting towards theo who was running down the hall.

I giggle and then my eyes landed on the lizard. I poke my tongue at it and throw it out of the window.
I hate lizards.

Maria then helps me to find my shoes and they were in Dari's shoe rack. Aww, she helped me to put them on after which I walk downstairs to santo covering theo while Sainty stood with his hands on hips, glaring at both of them.

"Theo don't trouble uncle santo okay? We'll be back soon" I grab my Chanel bag from the table, Dari gifted it to me and when I asked him about it, he just shurgged and said because....

"You need to put this kid in a boarding school" Sainty mumbled as he opened the car door for me. I grin and shake my head. King was training in the garden with Marcus and so I had to be extremely sneaky while getting in the car.

"What all done you have to get?" He asked. I read out the list of gifts and ingredients I need for baking the cake and food for him. Sainty and I decided that it would be the best if we buy it all from one place and so we drove towards the mall.

"Sainty....what did Simba say to the slow truck driver?" Sainty thought for a second before shrugging,

"Mufasa" I said between my giggles. He chuckled and almost threw the water out of his mouth. As we neared to the mall,

He told me that he had to buy himself some socks and that he'll call me once done. I bid his goodbye and walk to the second floor, where the grocery store was.

Grabbing a shopping cart, I buy all the necessary ingredients which were needed for the recipe. When I started to pay , the cashier looked at me with a weird expression but I shurgged it off and gave her a wave. i even complimented her but she just gave me a forceful smile.  Oh? Okay.

I also buy a few gifts for Santo which included a Rolex watch and a suit from Armani. He loves it. I bought a toy car for Theo, a tie for Dari, a facemask for sainty and a wallet for Marcus as well.
I think Dari is going to go broke .

I quickly text Sainty asking where he was and he replied saying that he'll come to me in a few minutes. I decided to explore a little more, that's when I hear a drunken familiar voice,

"You gold digger" Dad slurped. He was drunk and couldn't even stand properly. I gulp, my hands starting to shake. He makes his way towards me and I put the bags away not wanting him to ruin anything I had bought for my men.

"Dad..." I back away. The mall wasn't empty, but nobody was near to where I stood. As I thought of running away, he pulled me back by my hair and a scream left my throat. Before I could shout for help, he tugged my hair harder and slapped me across the face.

A ringing sound echoing in my ears. The hot sensation of his calloused, thick hands running through my body. I stand frozen for a Minute. He was shouting at me, saying something I couldn't hear. Warm tears start running down my eyes and a lump forms in my throat.

I fist my hands and shut my eyes, when a gentle hand wraps around my back, pulling me in a hard muscular chest. Sainty.
He rubbed my back repeatedly and whispered something in my ear. I clutch his shirt and wipe my salty tears aggressively.

"What the fuck happened here rev?" He asked gently with a concerned look on his face. I hide my cheek with my hair and shake my head.

"I....I got lost. I didn't know where to find you. Please let's just go.
...can you help me with the bags?" I lied. However, Sainty didn't seem convienced. He still kept his cool and helped me with the bags. We got inside the car and he did everything to lighten my mood up. I ruin everything.
I'm such a baby. It was just a slap rev. Stop overreacting.

He stops infront of the Mansion and I quickly open the car door without looking back. Sainty kept yelling my name from behind but I didn't turn back. I have to cover my face.

My head was lowered when I walked into our room and so I didn't realise where I was going which made me bump into a tall strong muscular chest. A dark tsk voice coming out from Dari's mouth. He rubbed my tummy with his cold metallic rings.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in the most gentle voice. I cry even more. Why does the have to be so good. I shake my head with it still nuzzled in his chest. I love his smell.

"Look up little wife. Show me those beautiful eyes. Si?" He grabbed my chin with his warm calloused
Fingers and lifted my head up. My blurry eyes met his dark ones. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, his thumb running along my lips and his eyes immediately snapped towards my cheek.  His jaw clenched, a fire igniting in his eyes,

"Who the fuck did this to you?"

Finally! He knows.

i get it rev, I get it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
1.8M 65.7K 48
"Then what will I get in return?" Darius closed onto her, his mouth near her ears as his palm held her both hands together stopping the angel from fl...
32K 359 24
"๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๏ฟฝ...