𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 π‚π‘πŽπ’π’π„πƒ, pabl...

By rodrysgirl

🩰 ┆#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-π‚π‘πŽπ’π’π„πƒ ━ ❝ only bought this dress so you could take it off. ❞ Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œοΏ½... More

β™― STAR CROSSED
𝟎𝟎𝟎 PROLOGUE
𝟎𝟎𝟏 HIS SISTER.
𝟎𝟎𝟐 PEDRI
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ LILIA'S ADVICE
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ BARCELONA'S VIP
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ DOUBLE TAP
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” TEXAS, AMERICA.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• BARΓ‡A'S GOLDEN BOYS
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— A FALSIFICATION
𝟎𝟏𝟎 VINÍCIUS JUNIOR
𝟎𝟏𝟏 A TICKET TO BARCELONA
𝟎𝟏𝟐 BARCELONA, ESPAΓ‘A
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ FERRAN TORRES
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ LUCKIEST CHARM
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ PABLO'S GIRL
πŸŽπŸπŸ” VANILLA SEX
πŸŽπŸπŸ• BEST BOYFRIEND EVER
πŸŽπŸπŸ– TROUBLE IN PARADISE
πŸŽπŸπŸ— HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– PABLO GAVI

3K 75 5
By rodrysgirl

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter eight  — PABLO GAVI. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

august eighth

jocelyn observed from the premium seats, smiling subtly as she seen her club's players walk out the stadium one by one. isabel clutched onto her real madrid jersey, along with arda güler's name on her upper back. lilia's camera occasionally ran out of battery from the amount of videos she recorded for this trip.

"just look at him" isabel admired arda from afar, zooming lilia's camera into his figure. jocelyn rolled her eyes, finding it quite hilarious that her sister was both a culer and madridista. isabel begged jude to move aside and have her sit next to arda, shocking the whole lineup that were present on the plane.

jocelyn's eyes twitched as none other than pablo gavi walked out the stadium beside vinicius. his hair was nicely kept and his jawline was more visible than ever. his head held high, walking straight onto fc barcelona's sidelines. his attitude towards her when she had the interaction with pedri was odd, and she didn't quite like that. during the whole conversation, he glared between her and kepa. she persuaded herself that it was normal for him to have such a behaviour and soon brushed it off.

she noticed that he took his jersey off as soon as he sat down on the bench. leaving his body in nothing but his bare skin and scratches on his upper abdomen.

wow, he must've had fun.

she thought. she faintly squinted her eyes, looking into the little details he had because she'd never been so close to him to the point where she actually got to perceive the tiny features that he had. she focused her attention back onto the pitch, seeing the players of both teams lining up face to face. they greeted eachother prior to the actual performance as form of respect and friendship.

august sixth was isabel's fifteenth birthday, making this an opportunity for a perfect birthday gift for her. jocelyn was surprised that isabel didn't wear a barça jersey underneath her real madrid one, knowing that her sister is full of surprises. jocelyn had never worn a real madrid jersey for a match, she found it unnecessary considering that she's already a worker there and didn't need to show that she loved the club when everyone should've knew by now.

twenty minutes into the match, jocelyn's heart dropped after seeing the goal from lewandowski. the other side of the stadium cheered and jumped from happiness while real's side just sighed in disappointment. her heartbeat fastened as barcelona's defence tactics got tougher when jude tried to make an effort to go near the goal. araujo and jules koundè did a fantastic job at their position, she couldn't deny.

thirty-eight minutes in, bellingham scored the first equaliser for real madrid and jocelyn stood up to celebrate. she sat herself back down, reminding herself that football is ninety minutes long and real madrid could still have a chance to win. she held in her breath, watching as pedri and lewandowski began going closer to real's defence. a pass from ferran torres to pedri and he scores. the golden boy did his celebration across the pitch and went back to playing after thousands of fans clapped and screamed from him.

forty-five minutes and it's halftime. she knew ancelotti were going to be on their asses as soon as they enter that locker room. the score-line remains 2-1 while jocelyn decided to text their group chat for motivation and support. she chuckled after being called 'the next pep guardiola' by jude after shamelessly demeaning and humiliating their presentation of the match.

she walked over to the away locker room that had
❛ real madrid CF ❜ plastered on the door. the sound of her opening the door gained everyone's attention, she let ancelotti explain to the players on how to get through barça's tough defence for this match.

for a moment, he stopped talking and pointed at her.

"can you check kepa's arms, he said he's sore."

she reluctantly nodded and proceeded to roll up his sleeve, his angry red and irritated skin stared back at her while she applied the tiniest amount of pressure on it. he hissed, flinching his arm away from her grasp.

slowly, she turned to ancelotti, not knowing how to tell him that their goal keeper is injured.

"what's wrong with him?" he asked, making everyone stare at the both of them.

"i don't think he can continue playing."

the man's eyebrows crinkled, his jaw slightly releasing for the most abrupt moment. he cleared his throat, checking his watch to see the remaining amount of time they have before the players are on the pitch again.

"that's okay. we can replace him with courtois. just treat the bruise before it worsens." he demanded.

without hesitation, they both walk out back onto the pitch and onto the touch lines where jocelyn would grab an ice pack nearby and place it right on his arm.

"just keep holding onto it" she ordered.

it wasn't long until the match started again, she had to sit near kepa until it ended to ensure that his injury wasn't anything fetal, which she doubted it.

it was already sixty minutes in and bellingham scores an equaliser for real madrid. jocelyn jumped from her seat and cheered along with the fans. one more goal and we win el clásico, she thought.

she sat herself back down, "did you see that? what a player."

"hala madrid!" isabel's voice could be heard from the seats near the benches while she kissed the badge of the club's logo.

"your sister is chaotic" kepa laughed.

it was twenty-seven minutes of back and fourth passes in attempt to score from both teams competing against each other. with less than three minutes left of the match, jocelyn's heart beat raced faster than the average formula one race car as she had her focus on vinicius' feet and the ball he was currently dribbling. he slithered his way pass araujo and alejandro balde.

it wasn't long until he scored for real madrid, eneding the game with 3-2 on the score line. fans jumped, screamed and cheered including jocelyn. the look of disappointment was evident on barça's players, as well as gavi who had his jaw tightly clenched and quickly walked back into the locker room. aggressively, he took off his jersey including the thin long sleeve shirt that had a faint blue color underneath which he just recently had put on before halftime began.

real madrid players celebrated before congratulating one another in their locker rooms.

"we're definitely partying tonight" modric chuckled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyntorres posted a story !

torresnation

liked by aurorapaezg and others
torresnation jocelyn's outfit for today's match in texas after real madrid's win against fc barcelona [ 08/08/23 ] 🤍

view all comments

user1 her style is so adorable
user2 right like i need her closet 😣
user3 the way i would follow her asap if she posted where she finds her clothing items

user4 i'm sorry, but is gavi's sister her friend or something because i keep seeing her likes on her posts ??
torresnation yes they are good friends
user5 i thought it was fake what the heck ...

user6 shes such an attention seeker like focus on your job, not the way you dress 😂
user7 let's be honest, we would do the same
user8 stoppp and she was barely doing anything ancelotti shouldn't have let her have the job smh.
user9 lmao yall are reaching for it

user10 where is she from ?
user11 she's from brazil but lives in spain.
user12 i always thought she was spanish because her accent seems so fluent

user13 this set is by far the cutest outfit she's worn
user14 someone needs to tell me where this is
from 😩
user15 i think it's the two piece set from reformation !!
user14 tysm 💝

user16 is she a staff member or a fashion model ?? why the fuck is she playing dress up to get the spotlight
user17 or maybe she's just trying to look presentable for herself and her job
user18 that doesn't explain why she's clinging onto the players like a leech when they clearly don't want her lmao

user19 is she dating jude, gavi, pedri, or riquelme 💀
user20 shes dating no one, they're just rumours that people chose to blow up
user21 she should go work in a brothel than have her position in her career 😂

user22 jocelyn's outfits save lives 😖
user23 preach on that 🤞
user24 i live for the outfits she puts together 😓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyn restricted herself from drinking although the results of the night spoke for herself. lilia and isabel sat on the chairs while lilia attempted to flirt with the bartender for free drinks with her poor spanish after finding out that he was a spaniard. the only words she knew were hola and te amo which the bartender had found quite amusing.

jocelyn showed off her pearly whites, walking towards the bartender and leaned against the table.

"una ronda más, pero esta vez prepárenme el tequila más fuerte que sirvan." she winked, her words smoothly flowed out of her glossed lips that shimmered in the darkness. [ one more round, but this time make me the strongest tequila you guys serve ]

it didn't take long until her drink was placed in front of her. a smug smile tugged against the end corners of her lips as she downed the drink in a blink of an eye. the drink left a burning trail in her throat, like a pathway of fire travelling straight into her stomach. the sensation was tingling and hot after a moment, which made her nauseous. she waited again, the lingering feeling later disintegrated and relief brushed over her.

jocelyn's feet throbbed from her heels that made her toes feel as if they were about to fall apart one by one from the box of her feet. she excused herself and swiftly made her way outside. the silence of the atmosphere embraced and swallowed her. walking towards the elevator up front, she stumbled and attempted to fix her posture from the aggravating pain in her feet. her fingers dipped into one of the rounded shapes containing the floors of the hotel building, waiting patiently until she heard a 'ding' that told her she had arrived to her destination of choice.

she frowned, the pain was becoming worse and it started to make her feel as if it was her whole leg was about to collapse and go numb. her knees ever so slightly buckled everytime she walked, but she hoped no one sees it as she strolled to her room.

"oye! esto es tuyo?" a male voice broke the quietude, scaring jocelyn for a moment before she turned around. suddenly her face was drained of color and her throat began to wrestle as her tongue searched for words to respond. [ hey! is this your's ? ]

she was met with a boy whose name was none other than pablo gavi. she wasn't afraid of him, albeit, she was afraid of how enticingly irresistible he looked tonight. his golden tan hair was lighter over the the months of heat and his facial features were defined as the lights reflected off his cheek bones.

his all-white outfit complimented his freshly tanned skin from the summertime heat, his eyes were dull and obsidian as his thick eyelashes batted over them.

"si, ese es el mio" she coughed out, reaching into his hand that had her wallet inside. [ yes, that is mine ]

he flipped her wallet to view the inside, seeing her full id along with some spare cash, "jocelyn, bien?"
[ jocelyn, right?  ]

hearing his voice call out for her name laced with his spanish accent made jocelyn's lips curve into a faint smile before she continued talking.

"sì, y quien eres tu?" she raised an eyebrow in unison.
[  yeah, and who are you?  ]

"oh, entonces ¿conoces a pedri pero no me conoces a mí?" he jokingly scoffed, playing along with her joke.  [ oh, so you know pedri but you don't know me? ]

"estoy bromeando, pablo" she rolled her eyes, enhancing the sound of her voice when she said his name. [ i'm kidding, gavi  ]

"prefiero a gavi, pero haré una excepción contigo" he flashed a drunken grin, sliding his hands into his pockets. [ i prefer pablo, but i'll make an exception for you ]

"¿sigue la fiesta del barça?" [ is barça's party still happening ? ]

"sì, te colaré si quieres, estoy seguro de que pedri apreciarìa mi esfuerzo" he laughed. [ i'll sneak you in if you want, i'm sure pedri would appreciate my effort . ]

she frowned, looking down at her heels that were now in her free hand.

"tengo que cambiarme y ponerme algo más cómodol" [ i have to change into something more comfortable ]

he nodded, walking her back into her room and insisted on waiting for her to find her slippers that got lost somewhere beneath her clothes in her luggage. once she's finally found them, she slid her feet into the shoes with a sigh of satisfaction after being stuck in flesh piercing heels.

instantly, she dragged him outside after locking the door on her way out and followed him into barça's bar that they had rented out on the third floor of the hotel. she lowered the sound of her steps as pablo opened the heavy door and slightly pushing her in before anyone outside catches them. she knew it wasn't no where near right to do what she was about to, but was she sober enough to make that decision? absolutely no.

adrenaline and nervousness thumped through her veins and serotonin rushed through her blood, the music was much more intense than madrid's bar and as well as the music taste. jocelyn's hands entangled with pablo's as she walks to the bartender, pleading for a drink.

"one glass of tequila, por favor" she smiles innocently. although the way she quickly swallows the alcohol says another.

"y pensè que eras ligero ." gavi shockingly complimented.
[ and i thought you were light weight ]

"oi gavi!" alejandro balde called, walking towards the pair with a glass in his hand and a smile on his face.

"¿de quién es esto?" he teases. [ whose this? ]

"cállate, ale" [ shut up, ale ]

jocelyn found it funny how outgoing and talkative gavi was when he's intoxicated on alcohol rather than when he's sober and constantly holds a grudge. minutes stretch by endlessly and pedri was no where to be found, however, jocelyn didn't mind if his presence was absent because she had company. she compared real madrid's and barça's atmosphere in the club and it was safe to say she preferred the red and blue club, but she wasn't sure if she could say the same in performances wise.

"pablo " she labelled.

catching his attention, eye contact emerged within the pair as the space within them was closing until there was nothing but a small gap. jocelyn parted her lips, closing her eyes while he imitates her. their lips clicked as if there was a magnetic field surrounding them, their mouths were doused in each other's alcoholic beverages. he couldn't help but roam his hands around her physique, tightening his grip once he reached her lower waist and squeezed the bones of her hips. he leaned his posture into hers, eager and hungry for nothing but more and more of her. she was a hypnotic spiral and he fell into hypnosis.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RENA SPEAKS ... !
surprise, i bet you didn't see that one coming...but like seriously i had to composure myself in the making of this chapter because a lot of mindset was put in before the making of this long ass chapter but i hope this isn't bad. SPOILER!!! just because they kissed in one early chapter doesn't mean this book is going by fast!! it's semi-slow burn..! thoughts on this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.6K 39
β˜† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...
23.1K 765 30
❝his expression was serious, but i liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me. ...
155K 2.5K 99
ππšπ›π₯𝐨 π†πšπ―π’ { 🀍 } 𝙄 π™—π™§π™€π™ π™š π™π™žπ™¨ π™π™šπ™–π™§π™© 'π™˜π™–π™ͺπ™¨π™š π™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 π™£π™žπ™˜π™š π™ƒπ™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨π™ͺπ™£π™¨π™π™žπ™£π™š, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 π™’π™žπ™™π™£π™žπ™œπ™π™©...
101K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...