Random photos (and RP OCs!)

Da Seasongtheseawing

Just random drawings and pictures I feel like sharing ig Edit: At this point it's basically just an appearanc... Altro

Beginning
Heathen's character
Tortoise
Fantasy RP chracter.
Meadows Academy rp
Den of Thieves RP
Island rp
Supernatural gang RP
Supernatural gang rp pt. 2
Den of Thieves RP- Cicero
Camp Jade
Journey Through Worlds RP
Bionic world
Haven Academy OC
Haven Academy !Special! Outfits
Kingdom Come RP
Kingdom Come- Ball of the Three
House Rosemarie RP
House Rosemarie OC2
Animal Within RP
Potter's Roleplay
Hero x Villan RP OC
Blood Moon Industries
Elememtal Dynasties - Yena
Apocaylpse RP
Gangland
Hidden Below 1
Hidden Below 2
Hidden Below 3
Wonderfull (1)
Wonderfull (2)
Wonderfull (3)
Dynasty Secrets- The Siren's captain
Hero Vs Villain High
Kingdom's edge and Magic Moon

Dynasty Secrets- The War Chieftess

13 1 3
Da Seasongtheseawing

Stjerne Hjerteblad
War-Chief of the Vikings
rp-creep

Age:
24

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:
Pan

Personality:
Sweet and caring to her tribe/Allies, strong and defiant to others. Analytical and quick to make plans on-the-spot when she can. Holds grudges but is overall 'friendly' to strangers and aquaintances, never one to pass up a drink or adventure. Still with all the rage of a berserker.

Likes:
Her sister and dynasty/tribe. The wind in her hair. Running. Singing and storytelling. Beer/ale/rum. The warm sun. The warmer months. Blizzards. Books. Freedom. Training. Planning & spontaneity. Sitting by the beach. 3/29. Home. Warm fires. Her pets. Helping people. Kids. Proving herself.

Dislikes:
Overly sweet or sour food. Wine. Needless Murder. Being underestimated. The need to prove herself. Overly bright days. Getting her clothes wet. Most Pirates (primarily guys, for personal reasons)

Abilities:
Extra speed and strength. Good night vision paired with light sensitivity. Can throw heavy items (battle axe) at long range. Singing. Creative and crafty on the spot. Berserk Viking rage + huge adrenaline spike when triggered.

Pets:
Large snowy owl (Snøstorm)
Her wolf (Jakt)

Old/New dynasty:
Vikings

Role:
War Chieftess

Weapon:
Dual-sided axe, a warhammer, and a smaller dagger from her village when she was named.

Looks:

Backstory:
When they were kids, Stjerne was always the weaker twin. But upon the pirate raid, when Måne forced her to hide and got captured, that created a deep-seated grudge both against the pirates and herself. So she elected to train. Strategize.

Eventually she rose the ranks to become the War-Chieftess, and declared that if she ever saw the men who stole her sister, they'd be dead on the spot. During her training she found an owlet and a wounded wolf pup, which became her companions as they grew, trained, and hunted together. They helped fill the void left by her twin.

All her childhood, Stjerne had been underestimated, belittled as a short runt that couldn't hope to be a true Viking. Now she's one of the strongest, proving herself over and over again because she had to. Still, she enjoys when she can put her title to temporary rest and instead entertain the children of her village, teaching them to weave or telling them stories.

Other:
Despite being mostly Albino, Stjerne and her twin Måne have Raven-black streaks in their hair. She is used to living off the land and knows various survival and herbal tactics. If given a spear or javelin, she could hit a deer from 30 yards- Stjerne doesn't carry one on her as she feels it's inefficient for battle.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

0 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
29.6K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
30.9K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
281K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."