Camp Jade

Mirai Lilith-Aysel Aetheri

Cabin:
Dark and mysterious

Age:
20

Gender:
Female

Species:
Half shapeshifter (Chaos was the beginning of all, after all...)

Race:
White/Irish/Scottish

God or prime evil parent:
Chaos

Parent mythology:
Technically Greek

Sexualtity:
Pan

Likes:
Too many to list, but anything to do with nature, music,or the night in particular. Enjoys helping people, specifically kids. She suppresses it, but sometimes she feels the urge to cause a bit of havoc, and it makes her smile. Flying, swimming, running, and dancing (just not for her life)

Dislikes:
Any and all forms of ab***, Homophobia, Transphobia, etc. not a fan of spicy foods or intense heat/warmer climates. She hates seeing people hurt each other on the streets, or to see bullying. The natural world getting destroyed. Large cooperations. Heartbreak. Deception by people she trusts. Nightmares. Political systems. Betrayl.

Weapons:
Primarily a set of daggers, as those work best for her, but often her powers. One dagger in particular can draw in the life force of whoever it cuts while she's badly injured. Also prone to using fire (lighter and spray) if she needs to.

Magic/powers:
Can shapeshift and has minor creation abilities (nothing like a car, but weapons and even smallish animals are fair game. Anything up the the size of a medium dog, although even attempting anything larger would take a toll on her energy). She can summon wings at Will and enter the Void without being essentially deleted from existence. She has other forms of magic, but they can be hard to control outside of being used for battle purposes with the exception of minor healing abilities and a 'connection' to plants. Illusions are also easier to control as they cannot physically hurt people. Due to her shapeshifting, she can often understand animals almost as well as humans (not that she really understands humans...)

Your strongest attack:
Chaos control. She's faster, stronger, and more durable, with upgraded magic power and control as well as the ability to send people to the void. However this has its own physical, energy, and occasionally even mental toll. As such it's a last resort, almost like an off-brand Avatar State. It's harder to bounce back afterward if she's sent anyone to the void, and sending even more than one at a time can become a major risk to her health.

Mount:
an amphithere (Winged serpent)

Mount special ability: To keep up with Mirai, Naraji can also shapeshift to some extent, becoming either of her counterparts (a bird or a snake, typically a raven) or to adapt herself to the environment, rendering her suitable for land, sea, air, ...

To keep up with Mirai, Naraji can also shapeshift to some extent, becoming either of her counterparts (a bird or a snake, typically a raven) or to adapt herself to the environment, rendering her suitable for land, sea, air, or even (should worst prove to worst) space