Wonderfull (1)

-pro_rps-
Name: Kha'jay Draqo-Volkihar

Nickname: Moon (common), Jay (Rare, she will punch most people)

Age: 22 (Physically; Roughly 5000 chronologically)

Gender: She/Her

Sexuality: Questioning; Hesitant Bi

Species: Khajiit/Draconian hybrid (Turned pureblood vampire at young age)

Pros:
•She's hesitant about it at first but good at healing smaller wounds and sickness (can also help diabetics by keeping remote tabs on their blood sugar).
•Learned many languages, written and spoken, over the years.
•Trained in diplomacy and 'Royal' manners
•Helpful against other vampires, was raised and adopted by them, second in line for throne but in hiding (adoptive father is power-hungry maniac)
• Not afraid to speak her mind
• Experienced
• Extremely Loyal
• Wide skillset
• Able to switch to 'nocturnal mode' if needed
• Can go decent periods without sleep
• Unaffected by most cold temperatures
• Unaffected by poison and most disease due to 'undead' status

Cons:
• Needs blood to survive
• Doesn't trust or open up easy
• Finds it hard to tell the truth sometimes
• Mentally not ok
• Prone to losing her mind during strong emotional toil or after long enough without blood (a longer period than ordinary vamps)
• Feels weaker when close to most fires, despite being fireproof. (Dragon flames and her own excluded)

Likes: Blood. The Full moon. Constellations. Reminders of home. High places. Music and dancing. Loyal people. Team players. Natural areas. Friends and family. Magic. Sweet things. Dragons. Traveling. Clear night skies. Cool breezes and cold temperatures. Sharp knives. The taste of poison. Small bouts of sunlight, just enough to warm her fur. Reading and fire.

Dislikes: Traitors. Broken hearts. Reminders of her past. Threats. Passive-aggressive people. Court. The sun itself. Her blood reliance.

Weapon: Twin daggers made of old yet hard bone; Also has a dagger made of moonstone and silver that belonged to he father, which she tries using as rarely as possible

Magic:
• Hemomancy; Blood magic used by controlling others blood, can be used for healing them but more often for harm- it can also absorb life force small amounts at a time.

• Minor hypnosis; Only ever enough to be used on a few people at a time

• General magic; She's studied many forms of magic, from illusions to casting shards of ice and even more.

• The voice; An old language with a 'cooldown' that can command certain aspects of the world, others, or herself.

• Formchange; Alongside her current form she has four others:
   - Beast form: A form achieved by great energy, but can become mindlessly destructive with great emotional pain or a beastly thirst.
   - Cub form: Not much but useful for recon or sneaking around, as it resembles a small housecat
   - Senche form: Similar to cub form it resembles a true feline- but a much greater beast resembling a leopard or jaguar
   - Bat form: mainly used for transport, hiding, or getting into small spaces. Can either by a single bat or a hive-minded swarm.

Abilities:
• Unlike her formchange, summoning the wings and horns (and spikes and some scales) of her draconian side is not a magical act- but one that provides bonuses like flight and element breathing regardless.

• Fireproof, apart from certain magical flames such as Hellfire. Also freezeproof for the most part, though magical ice is still painful

• Flight