Two More Turtles (TMNT Book 1)

By CindyMikitoSchanda

Two new turtles have been secretly trained by Splinter's long-lost daughter that was supposedly dead. One nig... More

(Prologue)
Surface
Ice Cream
The Brain
And The Leader Is...
Watching or Helping
Anonymous Helpers
Blue
Sneaking Off
Master Splinter
Another Pointing
Rematch
An Easy Win
Grounded
Plan One- Fail
Plan Two- Epic Fail
Plan Three- It Works
Ninjas Seen
You Get A Big Idea
Both Lairs
Another Argument
Naomi's Likeliness
Death Dragon
Nightly Issues
Pizza Time!
Meet Mii-Wa
Just An Idea
Uh-Oh Goes Raphael
Boom Goes Naomi
Poor Donnie (Donnie POV)
Fair and Square
T-Pod
Ninjas Are Supposed To Be Silent!
Beat Down With Skatebords
Better Not Find Out...
Baxter Stockman
Closer...
RUN!
Busted... Ouch...
Not Really Used To A Stick... (Naomi POV)
Really, Mikey?
Feelings...? (Raph POV)
One Idea
Kraang and Shadows
New Stuff
Metalhead
One Bad Robot
What You Don't Expect

Turtles

1.9K 60 9
By CindyMikitoSchanda

Next morning, I waken to Naomi in the dojo, practicing. Now she’s getting up early. And Sensei was probably right about her changing, but whatever it is, it’s not normal…

I get up and head out, stretching.

“Morning, Mikito!” Naomi says right beside me.

“Yah!!!!” I yell, jumping back. “Naomi! Don’t do that!”

“What? I was just saying good morning…”

“You were training!”

“Yeah… What of it?”

“How’d you appear here so quickly?” I asked.

She shrugged and headed to Sensei. “We’re heading back out!”

“Be careful!” she called back.

“Will do!” we both answered, looked at each other and headed up to the surface.

We come out and the first thing Naomi does after closing the sewer top was say, “I want ice cream…”

“Oh, so you turn to your normal self when Sensei’s not around?” I asked.

“What? No. I just want ice cream…” she jumped to the nearest roof. I followed quickly.

She was actually waiting for me before taking off again, not even asking for a race. We both jumped over roofs and houses, but we couldn’t hear the ice cream truck again. Instead, we hear another vehicle.

Naomi’s curiosity habit was still with her, even if every other one was gone. She ran to see the source. While we were chasing it, we see four shapes on a building a few houses down.

“See that?” I asked Naomi, coming up to her.

“Of course.” she said. “I’m not exactly blind.”

“I knew that…” I muttered. “Just making sure in case they’re someone we don’t want to meet.”

“Relax.”

We jumped on the building the four shapes were on. The van was coming this way anyway, so it worked out fine. They were arguing over something.

“Give it up already!” the one with the red headband said. “The guy’s not going to show!”

“We have to be patient.” the one with the blue headband sighed.

“No. You have to come up with a better plan. Because the four of us standing here with our thumbs up our noses--”

The one with the orange one sitting had his thumbs in the air, looking like he was going to experiment what the red head banded one said. “I don’t think they fit.”

“--Is pointless.” he finished.

“You sure about that, Raph?” the blue one smirked.

“He just showed up, didn’t he?” he said unhappily. “Should’ve complained two hours ago…”

I looked at Naomi, “They’ve been here two hours?” She looked at me shocked as I felt four pairs of eyes turn to us. “Oops…”

“Hey, look!” the orange headband one said happily, pointing at us. “Other turtles!”

Naomi growled, grabbed something from her belt and threw something between us. Instantly, smoke rose from the object she threw and ran off, grabbing my wrist and dragging me with her.

“Hey, hey, hey!” I cried, trying to get my footing. “What was that for?”

“Maybe my curiosity got the better of me for once.” she muttered to herself.

“Wait!” I said, finally getting my footing and stopping both of us. “Can we watch them?”

“Why?” she snapped. “So we can be seen again?”

“No, they were after the van as well, so they’ll most likely be caught up with that instead of us.” I tried.

Naomi looked at me head to toe for a few seconds with her arms crossed and then finally sighed, “Fine… But only for a little while.”

“Yes!” I said, running back where the four turtles were. They weren’t there, but then I heard a crash from a few blocks away.

Naomi must have heard it too because she ran off toward the crash. I followed her quickly and silently. We jumped from roof to roof again as we heard screaming. I looked at Naomi and she picked up her pace.

Finally, she halted to a stop and looked down, getting her staff just in case. I unsheathed one of my swords as well as we watched them with a cylinder thing, with blue-green goop inside, talking with a human. I couldn’t understand them, but the orange headband and the purple headband ones were holding the human while the red headband one, named Raph apparently, was tilting the cylinder dangerously and the goop was inches from the human’s face.

That couldn’t be good. I wanted to help, but Naomi shook her head and watched, ready for anything weird, though.

After a while, they leave with the human and I wanted to follow them, but Naomi said no.

“But why?” I asked.

“Because.” she answered, going the opposite direction.

Chapter Six- Judgment:

Making it home again, we had ice cream on the way because Naomi insisted to find that truck before we got home. Well, we ate it before we walked down to the sewers. Naomi changed a bunch since she heard that she was in charge.

She went in the dojo immediately. I followed her.

“Sooo.” I said as she sat down.

Looking up at me, she had a different expression than usual. “So what?”

“What’d you think of the turtles so far?” I asked, sitting down in front of her.

“What do you mean?” her tone was questioning.

“Like what do you think they were doing.”

She shrugged. “It looked like they were trying to get some answers out of that guy, so I don’t know why you’re asking me.”

“Well, you are the leader now out of the two of us.” I pointed out. “So you mostly have the answers to everything.”

“I’m not the leaders to those four. The blue headband seemed like that to them.”

“Not the red one named Raph?”

“Seemed too vicious and hot-headed.” she answered.

“True. And impatient.”

She was silent for a little while. “The orange headband was a little dumb…”

“Clueless?”

“Yeah.”

“A little idiot by the looks of it. I imagine that Raph beats him up too much.” she laughed a little.

“Yeah. What about the purple headband with the split in the front teeth?” I wondered.

“Too little on his part, but he seemed a little unneeded by the looks of it. Maybe he has a small, yet important part. Then, I did see a staff for his weapon.” her eyes glittered. Yikes.

“Hmm… We didn’t get too much out of the blue headband one, did we?” I asked.

Naomi shook her head. “He’s most likely the leader. Other than that, I don’t really see anything interesting about him.”

“Who would you like?” I finally blurted out.

A surprised look crossed her face as she stared at me. “Say what?”

I blinked and stayed silent.

“Say it again, only slowly this time…” Naomi said, pointing at me.

“I said, ‘Who would you like?’” I repeated.

Awkward silence.

“I’m going to ask you first.” Naomi smirked creepily.

I stayed silent for a second before mumbling, “Orange headband one…”

“What?”

“The orange headband one…” I said a little louder.

“Alright. That’s your choice, and may be your headaches.”

“Now yours!” I insisted.

“Do you really want to know?” she teased.

“Yes!”

“Figure it out.” she said, getting up and leaving me.

I watched her go as the her black headband disappeared last from sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 583 23
Rebecca has fought countless of foes along side her not so average family. Four mutated turtles and a giant rat is just a normal part of Rebeccas lif...
1.6K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
16K 840 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
32.1K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...