How Long is Forever | Hanma S...

By Bokuto_Beamm

"It is not time that matters, but you yourself" ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment Two teens meet b... More

Part 1: A Fated Meeting
Part 2: There's More??
Part 3: Text Me Back!!
Part 4: Is That A Yes?
Part 5: Pink + Blue = Purple
Part 6: Oh Dang!
Part 7: Ain't That the Truth
Part 8: A Tiger Made of Glass
Part 9: Stupid!!!
Part 10: Do it For Me?
Part 11 Disconnect
Part 12 That's No Occupation for a Gentleman
Part 14: Emotion
Part 15: Carnival
Part 16: Risk
Part 17: End
Bonus

Part 13 Surprise!

18 1 0
By Bokuto_Beamm

"In a morbid condition of the brain, dreams often have a singular actuality, vividness, and extraordinary semblance of reality."

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask as we pay for our things.

"I'm fine honestly y/n, stop worrying so much." Shuji laughs.

"Ok, but just tell me if you need anything."

"Yeah yeah," Shuji says as we walk out of the store and back towards his motorbike. "What do you wanna do next?"

"Hmmm I don't know. You?" 

"Do you wanna drive around town, do some stupid stuff and then hang out at home?" Shuji suggests.

"I mean, sure... as long as you obey the speed limit." I laugh.

*Sigh* "Fine i guess, but in exchange can I pick where we go today?" Shuji asks.

"I didn't have much in mind, so sure!" I smile.

"Sick, now come on." Shuji motions to the bike and I hop on with him.

Shuji starts the bike and drives out of the parking lot.

"Wait where are we going?" I ask.

"Dont worry doll, I've got it all planned out." Shuji smiles.

We drive just the speed limit across town until we are driving along the ocean, the cool air is refreshing and the scenery is wonderful. The grey sky and fluffy clouds cut off by the blue ocean and its waves create a type of wonderfully melancholy feeling.

The bike comes to a stop at the pier and Shuji offers his hand to help me off.

"Sheesh, this is the last place I would have expected you to take me." I joke.

"Im full of surprises for you dear." Shuji says.

We walk along the pier admiring the ocean and the contrasting stores with their bright colourful lights. Then we stop in front of a tattoo shop.

"You said you were up for something stupid, let's get tattoos." Shuji offers.

Dang, I've always wanted a tattoo, but what would my mom think? Would they even let us? I mean I think it's illegal to get tattoos without parental consent when you are under 18...

Shuji drags me into the store and I follow him ignoring my conscience.

"I was thinking we could get matching ones." He says.

"Damn that's cringy as hell, let's do it." I smile, entranced by his excitement.

After we tell them that we have no idea what the fuck we want, the artist hands us a book, and we brose the selection.

"These are so cool." I say.

"Yeah, totally, but nothing is catching my eye..." Shuji hums.

"What about this one? They use your fingerprints as a tattoo heart. Oh my god isn't that adorable!" I say.

Shuji frowns, "It's alright i guess."

"Hahaha you can say you don't like Shuji." I laugh.

"Yeah sorry, it's not for me." He admits.

I kiss his cheek, "See that wasn't so hard."

Shuji's eyes stop on one photo in the book and points out what he is looking at,

"Stars, we should get stars."

"Wow, totally, those are so nice."

"Then whenever you look up at the stars you will have to think about me."

"Wow, you dork." I laugh then add, "Well the same goes for you then, let's do it."

"Yo, Kenzo, we picked what we want."

"You know the artist?" I ask.

"Yeah, he did my hand tattoos. There ain't no one else I would trust with you." Shuji smiles proudly.

"Yeah, and 'ain't no one else' will tattoo us under age too." I say sarcastically.

"What do you mean underage? I thought you could get tattoos whenever." Shuji says dumbfounded.

"Oh god."

"So you chose the stars, nice. Where are you thinking of getting them?" Kenzo asks.

"What about wrapping around the arm?" I suggest.

"You heard them, around the arm it is!" Shuji declares.

Kenzo chuckles and leads me to a chair. Shuji follows and Kenzo has to argue with Shuji for a bit about distance.

"So you are saying you will tattoo us underage but you won't let me sit by y/n while they get their tattoo?" Shuji complains with his newfound wisdom.

"You can sit next to them, but not so close man!"

"Shuji just obey Kenzo." I sigh.

"Fine." He huffs sitting down at the designated chair not too far from me.

Kenzo places the stencil on my arm and we make sure the placement is alright. Then he gets to the scary part, the tattoo part. He takes me to the chair and I place my arm on the arm rest. Kenzo pulls out the tattoo gun, ink and other supplies.

"Ok, you are going to feel poking, kind of like being flicked with a rubber band." Kenzo informs me. "You ready?"

I nod my hand and he starts. I jump slightly and then he is off. Buzzz, Slowly stars are permanently etched onto my skin. Somehow Shuji has gotten closer and is now admiring Kenzo's work.

"Shuji, I'm almost finished but you need to give me space, man." Kenzo grumbles.

"Fine, fine. It's just so cool.." He moves his face closer and accidentally moves Kenzo's hand.

"Hanma! Look what you did!! You messed me up!!" Kenzo yells at him.

I look down at the star with a stray line. Well it adds personality I guess. I sigh to myself.

"Shit I'm sorry y'n.." Shuji mumbles.

I laugh at his expression, "It's fine, if I didn't think of you before with this tattoo, I definitely will now."

Kenzo finishes up the tattoo and Shuji keeps his distance.

"There, I hope you like it, sorry about Hanma." Kenzo says.

"No! Don't apologise, it's wonderful, how much do I owe you?"

"About 350 normally, but because of dumbass Hanma here, I'll only charge you 275." Kenzo explains while applying a protective layer over my tattoo called Tegaderm.

"Don't worry about the cost, doll. I'm paying." Shuji smiles.

"Oh really Shu? I don't mind paying."

"No really, I like treating you." Shuji kisses my cheek.

Kenzo cringes at the affection. "Then if you are paying Shuji I'm not giving the discount, you were the one who messed up the work anyway."

"Not fair man!" Shuji complains.

"Not my problem!"

I laugh at the two of them. This moment feels like the movies, specifically the part where things slow down and emit a warm cosy light wrapping the viewer in-

"Ok my turn!" Shuji pulls me off the chair interrupting my train of thought.

The start of Shuji's tattoo was different from mine as he did not jump at the beginning but rather started giggling uncontrollably.

"Hanma stop moving!" Kenzo demands angrily.

"I'm sorry HAHA I just- HA HA the tattoo tickles!" Shuji laughs.

'Matching tattoos, huh,' I think to myself while watching Shuji squirm. 'I guess I will do anything for this boy.'

Shuji's tattoo took significantly longer than mine. Then finally it was finished. My tattoo on the right and his on the left arm.

"Ahhh! This is awesome!!" Shuji squeals as he admires the tattoos.

We walk to the register and Shuji pulls out a stack of bills. Where did he get all that cash? I know he doesn't have a job...

Kenzo explains how to take care of the tattoos and then we leave the store after thanking him.

"Whattacha wanna do next sweet pea?" Shuji asks.

"Dunno." I reply.

"Why don't we go home, eat all the snacks we bought while watching a movie?" Shuji suggests.

"I like the sound of that!" I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
194 51 31
Life has never been easy for 16-year-old Billie. His dad is dead. His mom won't talk to him, and the people who he thought once cared for him are now...
16.2K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
12.1K 427 13
Update: IT'S SO FUCKING CRINGE I CAN'T but if you're in your shitty wp stories era I hope you enjoy and get over it💀✋ Hanma and y/n have a playful r...