The Lost Riders ( On Hold, Fo...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs In this story, Hic... More

Bios
Prologue
Chapter 1: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 1 )
Chapter 2: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 2 )
Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )
Chapter 4: Bonding ( Part 1 )
Chapter 5: Bonding ( Part 2 )
Chapter 6: Bonding ( Part 3 )
Chapter 7: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 3 )
Chapter 10: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 4 )
Chapter 11: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 1 )
Chapter 12: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 2 )
Chapter 13: Reign of Fireworms ( Part 3 )
Chapter 14: Spending time together ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15: Spending time together ( Part 2 )
Chapter 16: Crushing It ( Part 1 )
Chapter 17: Crushing It ( Part 2 )
Chapter 18: Crushing It ( Part 3 )
Chapter 19: Shatter Rune ( Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 20: Shatter Rune ( Part 2 )
Chapter 21: Shatter Rune ( Part 3 )
Chapter 22: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 1 ) ( Short )
Chapter 24: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 3 of Part 1 )
Chapter 25: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 4 of Part 1 )
Chapter 26: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 5 of Part 1 )
Chapter 27: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 2 )

Chapter 23: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 1 )

87 7 13
By MeryMayham

( At the Great Hall )

The dragon riders, Bucket & Mulch, Gustav, and FangHook were in the Great Hall, Bucket was giving the description of the mystery rider's dragon while Gustav was giving a description of the girl that attacked him and FangHook. Fishlegs was making a sketch of the dragon while Hiccup was making a sketch of the girl that attacked Gustav. Gustav's arm was bandaged, but the blood coming from the wound stained the bandages.

Bucket: ( to Fishlegs: ) Sharp! Did I say that it's sharp?

Fishlegs: I know, Bucket. We've gone over that 20 times.

Gustav: ( to Hiccup: ) She was small and had wolf ears, and a tail.

Hiccup raised his brow at Gustav, as he thought Gustav was joking.

Gustav: I'm being serious, Hiccup. And she was only wearing a black shirt that was way too big for her.

Bucket: ( to Fishlegs, who continued making the sketch of the dragon: ) Well, it's got a very long tail. And it can tie itself into a knot. Yes. Yes, that's right. And two large wings to slice.

Once Hiccup and Fishlegs finished their sketches, they showed it to the group.

Hiccup: ( to Fishlegs: ) So?

Fishlegs: I've never seen anything like the dragon in the Book of Dragons or Bork's papers. And I have never seen or heard about a viking with the ears and tail of a wolf before.-

Fig, Rune, Beauty, and Moon burst into the Great Hall and went straight towards the group, Tesha was still on Rune's shoulder.

Fig: Are Gustav and FangHook okay?!

Rune: ( is breathing heavily and tired from trying to catch up with Fig: ) We're here. Oh Thor, Fig is faster than she looks.

Moon quickly went to Gustav and FangHook and she sniffed Gustav's wounded arm.

Gustav: We're okay. FangHook got a concussion and I just got a bite wound.

Fig was about to say something until she saw the sketches of the dragon and the girl that attacked Gustav. She and Rune looked at the sketches in shock.

Hiccup: ( to Fig and Rune: ) Do you know what they are?

Fig: The dragon is called a Razorwhip, a Sharp Class dragon, me and Rune don't know much about that species of dragon other than it's very aggressive and very dangerous. But the girl...

Rune: It can't be... I thought they were extinct.

Snotlout: What? What is the kid?

Fig: That ( points to the sketch of the girl ) is a Moon-Howler.

Astrid: A Moon-what?

Rune: Moon-Howlers, a human that's able to transform into a wolf-like beast. They are believed to be the offspring of Skadi, the goddess of the wilderness. Moon-Howlers are very dangerous and very powerful, especially when they're young.

Fig: Wait, Gustav, did you do anything to upset her or see if someone else was with her?

Gustav: No. She was by herself, and I didn't do anything to her. She just attacked me and stole a chicken.

Fig: That's strange...

Fishlegs: What? What's strange?

Rune: Moon-Howlers never leave their offspring by themselves.

Snotlout: Okay, we know what the kid is, but what about the dragon?

Rune: Actually, I have an idea.

Rune then pulled out the Dragon Eye, and Hiccup looked at them in shock as he didn't know that Rune had taken it from him.

Hiccup: How-

Fig: Not the time to worry about that, Hiccup.

Rune: ( to the group: ) We can use the Dragon Eye.

Hiccup: I get it. Because Stormfly is also a Sharp Class dragon...

Fishlegs: Her magnesium blast could possibly illuminate some information about the Razorwhip.

Stormfly then went up to Rune, volunteering to use her blast for the Dragon Eye as Rune held it.

Astrid: Stormfly, easy now. Just enough to light it up.

Stormfly did what she was told and the wall was suddenly filled with information on Deadly Nadders.

Fig & Gustav: ( at the same time: ) Cool...

Fishlegs: Deadly Nadders. I must have missed this the first time around. Who's got some chalk? I have to-

Rune suddenly turned the Dragon Eye's dialed to the next slide with a knowing expression, which the slide was on Speed Stingers.

Fishlegs: Hey.

Rune: Sorry, Fishlegs, but we have a rogue dragon rider with a Moon-Howler pup to find.

Fishlegs: Speed Stingers! One of my favorites. There's always so much to learn.

Snotlout: ( groans: ) Oh my Thor!

Fig: We know, Fishlegs. But we need to focus. Next slide, Rune.

Rune turned the dial again before Fishlegs could get sidetracked again, Rune kept turning the dial until they got to the slide about the Razorwhips.

Snotlout: That's it!

Astrid: The Razorwhip.

Gustav: I'm suddenly feeling that I was lucky to have encountered a wolf kid instead of that dragon.

Hiccup: Okay, Fishlegs, Fig, do your thing.

Fishlegs: Okay. Razorwhip.

Fig: Sharp Class dragon. Long, spiny, barbed tail.

Fishlegs: Very aggressive, very dangerous.

Snotlout: ( to Fishlegs and Fig: ) Yeah, we got that. Give us something new.

Fishlegs: You want to do this, Snotlout?

Fig pulled a dagger out of nowhere, and Moon growled at Snotlout as Fig gave him a stern and annoyed glare.

Snotlout: ( is scared of the light fury and her rider's wrath ) No, no, I'm good. I'm not feeling it right now.

Fishlegs: Continuing on, this symbol indicates that it can use its tail to warp around a victim and literally squeeze the life out of them.

Gustav: ( is now scared ) Yep, I'm definitely lucky.

Tesha and Beauty whined, as They were now scared and Tesha nuzzled up to Rune's cheek for comfort while Beauty hid behind Rune.

Fig: ( continues reading the symbols: ) Unless it's in a hurry. Then it just slices you in half.

Tuffnut: Punch me, because I must be dreaming.

Ruffnut punched Tuffnut.

Tuffnut: Ow!

Astrid: ( to Fishlegs and Fig: ) Is there anything about this dragon that won't kill us? ( notices that Tesha was now shaking in fear ) And that doesn't scare Tesha and Beauty?

Ruffnut: How about its eyeballs?

Fishlegs: No. Poisonous tears.

Tuffnut: Poisonous! I love it!

Fig: ( sarcastically: ) Yeah. Poison's fantastic.

Hiccup: Is there anything that might help us locate it?

Fishlegs: ( reads off the wall: ) Top speed, mating rituals, oral hygiene, feeding habits...

Hiccup: Wow, wow, wow, wait. Go back to that one.

Fig: ( confused: ) Oral hygiene?

Hiccup: No! Feeding habits. If we can figure out what this thing eats, then we might figure out where it eats and find the Moon-Howler with it.

Fishlegs: ( reads the wall: ) Mhm. Sea slugs!

Tuffnut: ( panics: ) Where?!

Ruffnut trips Tuffnut as he walked backwards.

Fig: It eats sea slugs.

Tuffnut: Slugs? I hate those slimy monsters. They're just snails without homes. Giant homeless snails!

Hiccup: We've come across a few islands out there that are just crawling with sea slugs. Hopefully our Razorwhip's feeling hungry.

Astrid: And hungry for sea slugs, not Vikings.

Snotlout: Hold on, what about the Moon-whatever kid?

Rune: Well, I think I know where we can find the Razorwhip and the Moon-Howler, and the island has sea slugs and a Moon-Howler's favorite food, boars. It also happens to be-

Beauty suddenly became extremely excited and flew out of the Great Hall.

Rune: -where I take Beauty when I run out of sea slugs for her to snack on. Um...

Astrid: ( to Rune, with a smile: ) You and Tesha can ride with me and Stormfly.

Fig: ( to Gustav: ) You sure you're okay?

Gustav: Yeah, the wound isn't as bad as it looks and feels. Just, promise me that you and Moon will be careful, that girl is a lot stronger than she looks.

FangHook whines in worry, as he was worried about the chance of Fig and Moon getting hurt by the girl that attacked him and Gustav. Moon purrs at them in reinsurance.

Fig: We'll be okay, Gustav. The gang will be there to watch our back. You two just try to stay safe, okay?

Gustav: We'll try our best.

The dragon riders then got on their dragons, and took off to follow the excited Beauty, Rune was sitting behind Astrid on Stormfly with Tesha riding along on Stormfly's head.

Fishlegs: Wow, I've never seen Beauty this excited before.

Rune: She loves snacking on sea slugs, even though they're not a part of her species' diet.

( Meanwhile with the Razorwhip and the Moon-Howler girl )

The girl was riding on the Razorwhip with the dragon's rider, and the hen, which was still alive and calm, in her arms with her tongue sticking out in pure joy as she felt the wind in her face, making the dragon's rider chuckle at the little girl's cuteness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 272 9
Viggo lies to everyone and ambushes both Hiccup and Astrid. Seeking revenge he leaves Hiccup badly injured and takes Astrid captured with him making...
5.8K 102 13
I am Blake. Heather's younger twin and nobody except Dagur knows about me. My dragon is like a baby razorwhip except she's full size as them and blue...
14.4K 224 20
This will contain some Hiccstrid One Shots. I'm a very romantic person so be prepared! 🀭 I love to write about these characters and I hope you enjoy...
123K 4.3K 20
ᯐ π’π€π•πˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ( π™·π™Ύπš† πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπ™½ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½ ) ─────────────────── ❝ π–π‡π˜ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 π˜πŽπ” π’π“π€π‘πˆποΏ½...