๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ...

BแปŸi unluvxoxo

Sierra was Brent best friend up until senior year. After not seeing him for awhile will the spark still be th... Xem Thรชm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

148 3 0
BแปŸi unluvxoxo

​🇸​​🇮​​🇪​​🇷​​🇷​​🇦​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇻​

It was now Thanksgiving day. Me and Chris had just woke up. I had to figure out what I was wearing because knowing Chris he would copy off of me.

I looked in our closet and found a bodysuit. I also found my favorite jeans. Me and Chris were up late last night since we didn't get in until late last night.

I went to my vanity and took off my rub from when I was in the shower. I grabbed my cocoa butter and rubbed it all around my body especially on my belly.

" I want to try" Chris said coming up behind me hair looking a mess with his glasses on.

" Sure" I said because I knew I was going to having relief. " Can you also do my feet this baby is getting real comfortable in here" I said.

" Yeah" And he started to rub my belly. He then lifted my belly up and it relived pressure on my bladder and back.

" Oo yes baby" I said. He held me for what felt like hours and then release. I sat back down and he lotion my feet.

" Babes what are your plans for tomorrow" I asked curious. Now that we are back in the DNV I guess we will be staying here for a while until before New Years and be back in LA.

" Um I got meetings and studios sessions all day tomorrow" He said. I stayed quiet I knew what that meant.

For a while I been suspecting he been changing his mind about me and the baby. I figure he trying to have all the most fun now before the reality check comes in.

I don't know maybe it's the fact that I ran out of my meds but I don't think I want this...

" We here" He said. We were at my grandma's house.

I had to stop by my grannies today. Even though I don't want to see my cousins because they always asking for something.

" We staying here 20 minutes max I just want to check on my grandma and leave don't care if they mad or not" I said to Chris.

" I got you" He said as he helped me out of the car.

I rung the door bell. Nobody answered. I ranged it again nobody answered.

I banged on the door and I saw tutu and michelle in the window.

I heard grandma yelling at them as she opened the door.

" Hey grandma" I said hugging her. " Hey baby. Hi Chris" She said hugging us both.

When she got into the kitchen she paused. " Sierra you got something you want to tell me" She said washing greens.

" Yes I do open this" I said taking out the box in my purse.

" Okay" She said and put her glass on as she opened the box.

Inside was a card that said.

"Hi great grandma can't wait to see you soon"

When she read that she burst out into tears.

" Sierra your pregnant" She said wiping her face.

" Yes see" I unbutton my jacket and showed my belly bump.

" Christopher how could you. My baby was suppose to be married first" Grandma Reni.

" Mama Reni I know don't worry" He said putting his arm around my belly.

" Yeah Grandma we are getting married" I said showing her my ring.

" Why didn't your momma tell me this. She was just over here last week" She said putting the picture of our baby on the fridge.

" You know momma be in a million and one places" I said.

" That's true my poor daughter always gotta be working and never be resting" She said.

" what cakes did you bake" I said knowing her she probably bake a million different types.

" I kept it simply vanilla cake, chocolate, and a sweet potato pie" She said.

" Why you ain't make no strawberry short cake" I asked her because she makes the best strawberry short cakes.

" I did just it already cut up for you in this bag here" She said going in the fridge and handing me the bag.

" thanks grandma" I said cheesing.

" Well look who decided to show up once and a while" tutu said coming into the kitchen to wash her hands.

" tutu don't start today or else" Grandma said.

" She ain't even do nothing" Michelle said coming in to defend her.

" what's this talk about you being pregnant" tutu said popping her gum.

" I always knew she was going to be the one to get knocked up first. See grandma you should listen to me about these things" Michelle said.

" Why because you had let's see one aborted pregnancy from Trina brother Q or the other one from Miami oh and let's not forget about the guy in Jamaica that was crazy" I said.

Her mouth dropped. She didn't think I had a backbone for all theses years.

" You better be lucky you pregnant or I would of been fought you" Michelle said.

" Yea" tutu said.

" Oh shut up tutu y'all both like y'all crazy mother I so happen to birth" Grandma said.

" Before we leave let me make one thing clear touch my wife and we going to be fighting don't care if you a female we still fighting about this one" Chris said picking up my purse and handing it to me.

" Bye grandma" We both said at the same time.

" Let me walk you to the door" She said.

" Bye we don't want y'all here anyways" tutu and Michelle said.

" Go fix that credit score" I said as I hugged grandma.

" Don't worry about them" Grandma said.

" I won't just I am going to stop by soon to make sure they ain't burn this place down" I said as she hugged Chris.

" Please do I want to see more baby pictures please" She said.

" Yes ma'am" Chris said.

We got into the car and sat there.

" Do you want to talk about it" He asked.

" Another time they not going to ruin my spirit today" I said looking at him.

" Okay let's go to my momma house then" He said and turned on the car.

Yeah more people that's going to ask questions and stuff.

We got to momma wood's house an hour later.

I had fell asleep when Chris woke me up.

" Babe get up we here" He said touching my thigh.

" Okay" I said and got up I took of my jacket because the body suit I had on was long-sleeved so I would be okay.

" Sierra Iris put that jacket on" Momma wood said coming out of the front door.

" Momma wood I am getting hot" I said.

" Girl I don't care you carrying my grand baby they need to be warm in there" She said.

" Hey momma" Chris said. " Hey baby now did yall bring me my pictures like I ask" Momma wood asked.

" Yes ma'am here you go" I said taking the pictures out of my bag.

" Aww this baby look just like Chris when he was in the womb" She said.

" Yeah and it acts just like him" I said rubbing my belly as it was kicking my ribs.

" Well let's go inside and I already got your plate made" She said grabbing my arm.

We started to walk while Chris was still doing what he was doing in the car.

I think he had to make a call about something for his album.

" Chris and Sierra here" Momma wood announce when we got inside.

Mariah came running in from the back room.

" Hey titi" She said giving my a big hugged on my legs.

" Hey titi baby I would pick you up but I can't" I said.

" why not" Mariah said.

" Mariah titi and uncle are having a baby" Senoia said coming in from the kitchen.

" Aww do you know what you are having" She said.

" I don't know just want a healthy baby" I said sitting down on the couch.

" Where is my bighead brother anyway" Senoia said.

" In the car trying to take a business call knowing got dang well I told him to stop worrying about his album" I said.

" You know him always got to be a perfectionist" Senoia said.

" Where's mike" I asked. " He is in the backyard with daddy and uncle Reggie they making the fire for tonight" Senoia said.

" Oh " I said. " Well tell me about the baby" Senoia said. " Um they are good" I said.

" You know if you have any questions you can ask" She said.

" Have you ever had thoughts not wanting to become a mom yet" I asked.

" Yeah I thought about that all the time when I had Mariah" Senoia said.

" I feel like I the plans I made didn't get finished before I have this baby" I said.

" I think everyone feels that way. Have you talked to Chris about this" Senoia asked.

" Nah I don't want to worry him he already looks at me like I am fragile" I said.

" I am sorry about that" Senoia said.

" Sage shut up man. Chris still likes me just a little convincing will do it" Delta said as her, sage, and indigo walked in.

" Hey yall" Me and Senoia said. " I thought you wouldn't be around anymore" Delta said.

" I thought the same about you but guess things never change" I said.

" Sierra when were you going to tell us you were pregnant" Sage said sitting down next to me.

" I wanted to keep it a surprise" I said. " Well you did just that. When I saw you and Chris on stage I was shocked. Me and sage talked it about it after the show going home" Indigo said.

" I didn't know yall were there" I said. " Yeah girl we didn't go to the after party but I wish we did" Sage said.

" Yes I wanted to beat tory lanez behind when some of our homegirls where giving us tea about the party" Indigo said.

" Yeah yeah I am going to go check on Chris because he been in that car for 30 minutes now" I said.

I used the couch arm to help me get up and I waddle out of the door.

I went outside and walked up to the car. I tapped on the door when Chris rolled down the window.

" Yes baby" He said his eyes where red. I can tell he just finished smoking some weed.

" Christopher I am going to say this and I want you to be trueful. Where you smoking in my car for 30 minutes" I said putting my hands on my hip.

" Brent you still there" Some female voice said. " Yeah amber send my the song beat and what you have I will finish it" He said and hanged up.

" Give me my keys" I said holding my hands out.

" No babe I am coming inside" Chris said. " Brent give me my keys" I said. " Man here" He said getting out the car.

I got into the car and turned it on. " Where are you going" Chris yelled.

" Some where you ain't" I said and pulled out of the driveway.

" Man you ain't leaving" He said and jumped Infront of my car. " BRENT MOVE" I yelled causing everyone and the mama to come out.

" What's going on here" Momma wood said. " Tell your son to move out of my way" I said.

" Tell your daughter in law that I ain't move until she get in the house" He said starring me down.

" How about this Sierra go to the store and get me some more milk and cheese for the food. And Christopher come on in the house and tell me what you did now" She said.

" Man why I am always the problem" He said. She popped his neck. " Because you always doing something stupid man" She said.

I speed off and went to the store. The store only 10 minutes away but I took an hour to get back.

I went to graveyard to visit my dad. I had a nice conversation with him.

Updated him on all the things he missing out on while eating donuts I picked up from the store.

Chris kept blowing up my phone but I didn't answer. Then he kept texting me.

Where are you. What's taking you so long. I am sorry.

You know the usual things guys say to you.

I pulled back into the driveway and locked my car. Before I even opened the door Chris did.

" Here" I said handing him the stuff his momma asked for.

" Hey yall bye yall" I said walking threw the living room and going upstairs to Chris old room.

I put my purse down and took my shoes and coat off.

I got under his covers and tired to fall asleep . I felt the covers move and a hand be place on my belly.

I moved his hand and moved closer to the edge.  Brent pulled me back into him.

" stop Brent your making my hot" I said.

" Well take this off" He said. " no you are making me hot and mad" I said.

" Why are you blowing this out of proportion man" He said sitting up.

" I am blowing this out of proportion. Who is she Brent" I said sitting up now.

" She is nobody" He said. " Yeah and I use to be nobody too" I said.

" She just an artist Babe" He said. " Well she gotta be important if she takes 30 minutes of your time" I said.

" She called while I was about to get out of the car  that was 10 minutes before you came out. She was just catching me up with her and her wife" He started to say but I stopped listening after wife.

Sierra I know you didn't just accuse this man of cheating and the girl gay now come on.

"I feel so stupid" I said. " Your not mamas now take this off because they all outside" He said.

" Boy no this is your parents house" I said.

" That didn't stop us when we were younger" He said smirking before.

" Oh shut up we ain't even do anything" I said.

" But we can now" He said smirking. " No you are on punishment" I said and got up and walked downstairs.

" Oh try this" Indigo said when I got down the steps. " what is it" I said.

" Some type of cookie that was on the table" Indigo said. " Say no more I got to eat this before Brent come down" I said grabbing the cookie and started to eat it.

" Sierra" I heard my name being called from outside so I walked pass the table and grabbed me some more cookies.

" Hey daughter I didn't know you and Chris were here" Mr. Wood said.

" Oh yeah we got here an hour ago I fell to sleep though" I said.

" Niece you looking good how Chris treating you" Uncle Reggie said.

" Good no complaints what yall playing" I said.

" Spades per usual" Auntie Brenda said.

" Who winning" I said eating the cookies.

" Me of course you know these fools can't see" She said and place all her cards down.

" Man I know you be cheating" Mr.Wood said.  " You always cheating" Uncle Reggie said.

" Nah yall just can't play" She said pulling all the money towards her.

" Sierra Iris" I heard my name being called and I stuffed the cookies into my mouth.

When Chris got to the table I had all powder sugar and sprinkles on my clothes and mouth.

" Babe I know you ain't just eat some cookies" He said.

" Nah babe why you would think that" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

" because you have power all on your face and clothes" He said taking his thumb and wiping it off.

" Aww I love black love" Auntie Brenda said.

" Me too" Momma wood said coming over and taking her mitts off. 

" Chris it's not going to hurt the baby" I said smiling. 

" I don't care the baby needs all the healthy foods in the world" Chris said rubbing my stomach. 

" Chris I eat everything that the doctor's said not to and look at you now" Momma wood said. 

" In that case let me eat right then" I said getting up and dusting some of the powder dust off. 

" Hey what's that suppose to mean" Momma wood and Chris said at the same time. 

" That man is a whore" Isaiah said coming outside with henny bottle in his hand. 

" Hey Isaiah" I said hugging him. 

" Hey Sierra I would give you a shot but Chris done knocked you up so yeah" I said said showing me the bottle. 

" I know man just wait to I dropped this baby we still going to be out and stepping on they necks" I said doing a little dance and twirl. 

" NO you not you going to be a wife and mother" Chris said dapping Isaiah up. 

" Plus I got a girlfriend" Isaiah said. " A girlfriend" everyone said pausing what they were doing. 

" Yeah I am straight yall" He said. " I always thought you were gay" Chris said. 

" Nah man I went threw a phase in high school but I tried and I can't do it at all" He said. 

" Where she at" I said. " Inside" He pointed and I walked outside and left the guys. 

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

clouded. BแปŸi 5

Tiแปƒu Thuyแบฟt Chung

98.2K 3.1K 25
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ" ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ˜๏ธ
64.1K 2.4K 46
โ boy i, boy i, boy i know, i know you get the feels โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก he falls for his sister's best friend, but she doesn't want to ruin her friend...
5.1M 110K 31
*Best Friends with complicated benefits* .......... "Why don't you?" I asked, my voice was breathless, husky. "Just f*ck me?" I felt the heat of his...
1.9K 241 26
Highest Rankings ever: #7cute couple #59 sparks #1 charming "Impressive," I said to him when he stood next to me. "I know," he replied smugly. "You...