Chapter 38

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Our parents had been helping out with Kenzo so much. Kenzo has been getting so spoiled but it is okay because he is my chunky baby.

Today I had to leave him which was hard for me because we would be apart for more than 4 hours.

I had to do a interview in North London and then meet with Liam.

I know what you are thinking I am not doing it for him. I am only do it for Laura because she called me and beg me to go with him.

" Today we have a New york fashion model, a insta gram baddie, a wife to a toxic king that we all love, and now a beautiful mother. The one and only Sierra Iris" James said.

" Thank you guys. So much for having me today. I love watching you show" I said sipping my water.

" That is really cool to hear that they watch us in US" James said.

" Yeah it nice to see you in person. You look better than the pictures I see on my time line" Fuhad said.

" Don't try to butter me up Fuhad just do the tweets already" I said laughing.

" I am not lying but since you want to jump into the tweets let's do it" Fuhad said grabbing the ipads.

" We picked chill ones" James said. " I can handle whatever you have to say" I said getting ready for the heat.

" Okay someone said 'Why she look like Betty boop if she was on steriods" Fuhad said.

I busted out laughing. " I know what runway look they are talking about" I said.

" Which one was that" James said.

" I can't remember but it was of spring of 2019 and I was so upset that they made me look that way. When you are an newbie in the industry they say you are lucky that you even walk in a show" I said.

" Another one said why she look like the girl from monster inc that was chasing after James and Mike but instead she is chasing after Brent Faiyaz sweetie he doesn't want you" James said.

" Ouch" Fuhad said.

" It crazy that people say I was the one chasing after him but he was the one who put a ring and a nice baby inside of me" I said.

" you tell them Sierra" James said in a female voice. I bust out laughing.

" Are yall like this all the time" I said.

" Yes we are" Fuhad said.

" Okay we want to get to know what made you want to model" James said.

" Um that is a good question. I feel like I never knew who I was truly was until I made it to that first shoot and got a call back. Because I had always posted on instagram but it was just for fun to help me stay connected with something. Now that I am a mother I don't know it I will keep doing it as a career" I said.

" You touched on a topic that is in the next question. When will see the the beautiful baby boy that you gave birth to" Fuhad asked.

" I mean I can show yall right now but the world not right now" I said grabbing my phone.

" You been serious" James asked. " yes see look" I said pulling up the picture of my fat baby boy in his crib sleeping.

" He so cute. Fuhad look at him" James said as I passed the phone to Fuhad.

" Yo I don't even half a girlfriend but I am about to have to get one soon because your baby just gave me baby fever" Fuhad said.

" I mean do it but be prepared for the craziness that comes with pregnancy" I said.