๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– || ๐™‹...

By talesofdessertsoul

๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ณ || ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป " ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N ๐Ÿ”ž
S E V E N T E E N โ—
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E โ—
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E โ—
Author's Note ๐Ÿฆ‹
ACCOUNT NAME CHANGING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

T W E N T Y T W O

2K 133 39
By talesofdessertsoul

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Warning ⚠ : This chapter is consisted of some abusive incidents that could triggered any soft hearted person badly. So I'll suggest you to skip this chapter completely if you're not comfortable. Please ⚠️

I open my eyes in the morning to find out that Valentina isn't in my arms. She was an early bird though, but during this pregnancy time she quit her this habits.

However , I slides out of my duvet and open the door of balcony because in the early morning she only goes to the garden. But my eyes couldn't point her at all.

She was not there!

“ Valentina! ”

I called her name in the bedroom and got silence in answer. Coming downstairs, I yelled her name several times but all I found empty.

My heart shattered in fear as I run upstairs on my bedroom again. She was nowhere to seen. But a paper was folded on her dressing table under a paperweight and a red rose was there.

I pick it up and unfold it to found a letter by her.

Jimin,

When I first time stepped inside this mansion, I hated you. I hated you with all my heart. But time changes , right now, all I could do is loving you. I loved you like I've never did this before. I'm sorry for leaving you silently. But it was all to save my love and the token I am carried for you.

Don't try to find me, Jimin. Shine on your own, rule your kingdom like no one ever did before. If we're destined, we'll meet again. Let's just let our hearts echoes our name until we meet again.

Shine for your love, Jimin.

~ your Valentina ♡

The grip on the paper tighten as my heart screams in pain. I remember the words of her from last night but I was so stupid to understand her indication.

You can't leave me, Doll!

No matter how far you go, I'll hunt you Doll.

I come downstairs to find Liam is standing outside.

“ Where's Valentina, Liam? ”

I know this is impossible of her running outside avoiding Liam's eye.

“ I don't know boss..... ”

“ Drop that act, Liam. We both know she can't avoid your eyes. Fucking say, where's she? ”

I grabbed his collar and pull it. My fist were becoming ready to punch him but one of my guard comes between.

Boss, yesterday Gabriel came to meet Mrs. Park when you were busy in signing. ”

I drop my everything as soon as I that man's name.

Fucking Gabriel!

I thought of killing you a bit later but you bring it soon yourself!

Wait for me, Gabriel.

Today I'll show you how actually Killer kills who decided to fuck my mind.

________________

Author's pov

In Luca mansion, Gabriel was sitting over his couch, gulping whiskey continuously that his carpet was covered with almost ten to twenty empty bottle. His eyes were red, muscles were tighten of loosing his prestige, throne, power and most importantly for loosing to a man who's been working for him.

Every breath of Gabriel was leaving several curses.

However, his drunk body flinch with a loud thud of opening his door as Jimin and Liam stepped inside along with lot of bodyguards.

Jimin was too calm with his steps for one to find out his thoughts, are difficult. His dark brown orbs, pressed jaw was making sure of his presence dangerous.

Jimin stepped forward slowly towards Gabriel when Gabriel was not even able to stand properly.

This takes not a huge time to understand for Jimin, that he's drunk.

He gestured towards Liam and Liam nodded, appeared in next second with a jug of iced water. He threw it on Gabriel's face while Jimin just blankly stared at his shivering figure.

“ The fuck you're doing, Killer? ”

Gabriel roars as his body got an instant sober for that cold water. Liam stepped aside from his face, giving Jimin a perfect view of his prey.

“ It's 'King' , Gabriel! Although, Today I'm here as Killer for the last time. ”

His cold, steel voice bled Gabriel's skin as the soberness hits his senses.

Gabriel stands before Jimin.

“ I called you son and you backstabbed me. Now what do you want ‘ King ’ ? ”

The word ‘ King ’ echoes to his drawing room with a ultimate sarcasm. Gabriel chuckle at Jimin's face which is completely calm and silent.

“ Remember my dad , Gabriel? ”

Gabriel's expression change in a second as soon as Jimin complete his sentence. A cold shiver runs through his spine .

“ A stormy night, my dad and his most closest friend was taking a drink together while that friend stabbed him from his back and keep stabbing until that floor was redden with his blood. Remember Gabriel? ”

Jimin's voice has no expression, no emotions neither his face has. But His silence was roaring the upcoming danger. Gabriel was sweating with his words.

“ W-What are you  ....... ”

Gabriel's shuttering voice was cut by Jimin's voice again.

“ Remember my mom, Gabriel? ”

Gabriel stepped backwards. That alcohol has no more grip on his body, left him completely sober right now. The tension of the monster before him, making him almost beg to leave him while Jimin hasn't even started.

“ That pity woman was crying, screaming in shame, begging for mercy while a man was raping her and his bodyguards were streaming it live to the other mafias to show his power. Remember that? ”

The sweat was freezing on their way, while Gabriel trapped on sofa and fall over in his couch.

“ J-Jimin, that was past. I brought you up like my son and..... ”

“ You, yourself create this Killer . ”

The most bitter truth, Jimin added on Gabriel's sentence. The atmosphere was so chilly that the sound of heavy breathing of Gabriel echoes there.

Jimin stepped forward.

“ You've had touched my dad. My mom. I spare you until now . The thought of destroying you wasn't included to kill you right now. But, you decided to lean over my wife. ”

The most dangerous point of Park Jimin. Gabriel's eyes widen that he never thought of Valentina could become that much strong point to bring Jimin like this.

“ You played with my wife and I let you because you didn't knew she was mine. But..... ”

Jimin takes his hand out of his pocket and harshly grabbed Gabriel's jaw. Tighten. His skin was turning red with the press of Jimin's finger.

“ Yesterday you decided to play again, even after knowing She is Mine. ”

Jimin's voice pressed a full rights for his wife.

Gabriel was busy with freeing himself from Jimin's grip while Jimin's boot heels kicked on his ribcage so hard that almost cracked a sound of breaking.

Gabriel hissed in pain and rolled down to the floor.

“ You ---- Son of bitch, are you doing this to me for that one fucking whore? Is she that much good cunt that you.... ”

Gabriel's face was pressed against the marble floor under Jimin's boot. His nose was dripping blood along with his mouth.

“ Watch your words, Gabriel when you're using it against My Wife. ”

Liam's fist was tighten with Gabriel's word. For him, Valentina Ruiz was his another sister who brings life to his brother, Jimin.

Liam slided the knife to Jimin and tie Gabriel with a chair. Jimin's men brings two big dog inside that looks like a hungry lion.

Gabriel shivers to his death. His eyes were pleading for mercy but Jimin's eyes were burning. Burning with revenge of his parents' death, revenge of lossing his wife and baby.

In one go, Jimin cuts Gabriel's right wrist and throw it towards the dog as they started to eat that .

Gabriel hissed in pain, Jimin laughed like psychopath.

“ You're psychopath... ”

Gabriel's painful voice yelled towards Jimin. While he cuts his another wrists and does the same.

“ How does it feel to feel the monster you've created by own, dying in his hand? ”

One feet this time.

Jimin was stained with his blood . His face was covered with blood . But he was laughing like a psychopath.

For the last time, Killer was standing here. This monster will be died along with his creator's death, Gabriel Luca. ”

The smooth slit let Gabriel's head fall from his body.

Jimin kneeled on the ground, on Gabriel's blood he was drenched.

And finally he cries !

He cries in pain of loosing his wife. The loneliness again hold him like 1 years ago it used to be.

He knew, if he tried he could easily found Valentina but he decided not to.

He let this for his destiny this time. The tears streamed down through the blood, rinsing the spot.

Park Jimin , the mafia king, cries for his wife .

******

Okay so right now, your authorberry is traumatized after all of this. But promise, next chapter is too cute and comfortable which will be posted on evening .

Until then suffer with your authorberry! 😭 ( btw the name of authorberry is given by puja and I'm in love with this name) 😗❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.9K 43
[Continuing] [Not Edited, Gonna edit later] [Don't mind my writing skills I was 16 when I started this] |โ™› ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...
55.3K 1.4K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...
311K 12.7K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
14K 505 62
โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด โ—— ใ€€ ส/ษด, แด„สœแดษช ส/ษด - ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ— โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข โ—— ใ€€ แด›แด€แด‡...