Chaos - Loki x Fem!Reader

De lucywhitee

After both Y/N and Loki take the tesseract, they're both arrest by the TVA for Crimes Against the Sacred Time... Mais

Info
The TVA
Agent Mobius
End of file
Distraction attempt
DESTRUCTION OF ASGARD
Kablooie
The Variant
Lamentis-1
Love is hate
Love is a Dagger
something like care
Time Cell
heels...
He Who Remains
Two choices
In Every Timeline, Multiverse, Till the end of Time.
SEASON 2 - NOT A CHAPTER
Appearing through time.
Ouroboros
Close Call
Zaniac
Brad Wolfe
What Were You Made For?
Boyfriend
McDonalds
Too Late
Chicago 1893
Victor Timely
An awful ride.
A Plan of Action.
Deja Vú
Time To Be Brave
Back To The Beginning
Don't Stab Your Boyfriend.
'Queen Of Asgard'
We're All Selfish
It's About Who
This Is It...
A Break That Lasts Centuries
Doomed To Failure
The Hard Thing To Do, Is The Thing That Has To Be Done.
Alone In The End
Finding Your Path
A Familiar Timeline
The New Finale
Final A/N - The End

Interrigation

2.7K 94 21
De lucywhitee

You and Loki watched as New York appeared on the screen. "What is this?" Loki scoffed.
"A sampling of your greatest hits, if I may" Mobius responded, tapping more buttons.
The screen changed to the avengers after defeating Loki, you standing just behind Clint with your arms crossed, smirking.

You smiled at yourself on screen, looking over at Loki's annoyed face and holding in a laugh.
'If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now' the Loki on the screen says. Mobius offered him a drink straight after, pissing Loki off even more.
"No" he deadpans.
"Yes" you chip in, grabbing the drink and taking a sip now that things are getting interesting.

"And I remember. I was there."
"Me too" you smile, sipping more of your drink.
"Anything else?" Loki ignores you.
"It's funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do lose a lot. You might even say it's in your nature" Mobius says.
"You know, things didn't turn out well for the last person who said that to me."

"Oh yeah, Phil Coulson."
As Mobius pressed a few buttons, Phil's death appeared on screen. You could hear your screams in the background and it sent chills down your spine. You looked away, although still not showing any emotion to not satisfy Mobius.

"Didn't the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you?" Mobius asked.
"Little solace to a dead man."
"Do you enjoy hurting people?" Mobius changed the screen to the people running for their lives in new york. "Making them feel small? Making them feel afraid?"

"Your games don't frighten me" Loki told him. "I know what I am."
"A murderer?" You ask him.
"A liberator."
"Of eyeballs maybe," Mobius once again changed the screen of Loki forcing his machine down onto a mans eye, smiling at the terror around him.

"Look at that smile. You are enjoying that. Did you enjoy hurting them?"
"I don't have to play this game. I'm a God."
"Of what? Mischief? I don't see anything mischievous about this" Mobius says, pausing the screen.
"No I don't suppose you so."

"Lets talk about your escapes" Mobius suggests. "You're really good at doing awful things and then just getting away."
"What can I say? I'm a mischievous scamp."
"This is one of my favourites" Mobius unpaused the screen.

On the screen, Loki was sat on a plane. His hair was short and he wore a suit, making you smile. You've never seen him with short hair.
'Anything else I can do for you, sir?' The flight attendant asked him.
'I suppose we'll find out, won't we' Loki responded, handing the women a small piece of paper. Loki winked at her as the women smiled, turning away.
'Uh, miss.'
'Yes, Mr Cooper?' The Women was smiling way more than normal.

"Mr Cooper?" You questions.
"Quiet! This is the good part" Mobius hushed you.

'You might wanna take a look at that note. I have a bomb' The Loki on screen whispers with a smile as the women's face dropped.

"I fail to see how this has any relevance-"
"Shh!" You hushed him, actually getting interested in whats happening. Loki rolled his eyes at you but stayed quiet.

Loki took the money from the flight attended, smiling before winking at her.
'See you again some day' Loki says before walking away. 'Brother, Heimdal, you better be ready for me.'
Loki jumped from the place, only to be saved by the portal to Asgard.

"I can't believe you were D.B. Cooper. Come on!" Mobius hyped.
"I was young and I lost a bet to Thor."
"What bet?" you ask, interested.
"If he could actually lift a big Asgardian Ship with one hand or not. Clearly rigged, he probably already knew he could" Loki scoffed.
"Could you?" You ask.

"Ok enough please. Loki, what is it that you think you're really running from?" Mobius asks.
"Enough!" Loki stands and begins walking, only to be teleported back to his seat.
"Back in your cage" Mobius smiles. "See I can play the heavy keys too."

"I was just standing up to make a point" Loki frowns.
"I'm sorry, go ahead."
"It won't be as meaningful now."
"Ok, well, stay seated."
"I'll do what I want to do!"
"Sure."
"Jesus, just do it drama queen" you ushered Loki along, who rolled his eyes before standing dramatically.

"What exactly is it that you want?"
"I want you to be honest about why you do what you do."
"Liar."
"I'm serious! All I seek is a deeper understanding of the fearsome God of Mischief. What makes Loki tick?"
"Now who's bickering" you jump in to make a point to Mobius, who shoots a look at you.

"I know what this place is" Loki laughs, looking around.
"What is it?"
"It's an illusion! It's a cruel, elaborate trick conjured by the weak to inspire fear. A desperate attempt at control. Now you all parade about as if you're the divine arbiters of power in the universe!"
"We are" Mobius shrugs.
"You're not" you tell him, standing up too. "My choices are my own."

"Your choices are your own?" Mobius questions you. "Lets go with that shall we."
Mobius fiddled with some buttons and the screen changed to you, covered in blood with a dagger in your hand. Once it played, it was simply you continuously stabbing over and over, whipping the blood from your forehead.

"Who are you killing there Avenger?" Mobius asks you.
"My father. And I killed him because I wanted to. Not because it was supposed to or because the TVA, or you, or whatever, allowed me to."
"Honestly you're pathetic. You're an irrelevance. A detour. A footnote to my ascent" Loki finished for you.

"You guys finished?" Mobius asked as you and Loki stood side by side, arms crossed. "You're both going to start taking things seriously. You see if you both hadn't fought like a couple of lions and taken the tesseract then Y/N, you and Thor would've taken Loki here to a cell on Asgard."

The screen unpaused, showing you walking beside the God of Mischief with a dagger in hand. The God was raked in chains as you walked, meeting Frigga.
'Loki' Frigga says.
'Hello mother. Have I made you proud?'
'Please, don't make this worse.'

"What is this?" You ask, point towards the screen.
"It's nonsense. More tricks, this hasn't even happened." Loki points out.
"Not to you guys. Not yet. Look, the TVA doesn't just know your whole past, we know your whole life. How it's all meant to be. Think of it as comforting."
"This is absurd" you raise your voice at the man.

'And am I not your mother?' Frigga's voice was heard on screen
'You're not.'
'Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself.'

"And then the Dark Elves attack the palace, and you think you send them to Thor.."
'You might want to take the stairs to the left'
"But instead you send them...."
'I'll never tell.'
Frigga's sound of Pain filled the room suddenly as a sword drove into her from behind. Your eyes widen as your queen is shown, dead on the floor.

"Where is she?! Where do you have her?!" Loki asks.
"You lead them right to her" Mobius says.
"I don't believe you" you yell. "You're lying. It's not true!"
"It is true! That's the proper flow of time and it happens again and again and again because its supposed to, because it has to. The TVA makes sure of it. Now why don't you tell me, Loki, do you enjoy hurting people?"
"I don't believe you."
"Do you enjoy killing?!"
"I'll kill you."
"What like you did your mother?"

You quickly stand back as Loki picks up a chair and throws it at the screen before running towards Mobius, only to be teleported back to where the chair originally was, except now he was on the floor.
"Sorry, the Time Twister just loops you, not the furniture. But you weren't born to be King, Loki, you were born to cause pain and suffering and death. And Y/N" he looks at you, the screen changing.

"You were born to change him."
"Come again?!" You snap, tearing your gaze from the defeated Loki on the floor and up to the screen.
"I'm a big fan of the story between the two of you. Becoming lovers."
Loki's head shot up to Mobius, his face scrunched up. "I would never date her. I hate her!"

"And I hate him. I'd never in a million years date him!"
Mobius shrugs, unpausing the screen.

You walk down, a tray of food in your hand as you make your way to Loki's cell.
'Morning sunshine' you smirk, opening the cell walls and walking inside.
'What do you want.'
'I bought you food,' you say, placing the tray of food down. Loki sat against the wall, looking at the H/C girl.
'Aren't you worried I'll escape if you don't close the door?'
'If you escaped you'd have nowhere to go.'

There was silence for a moment before Y/N sunk down beside the God. 'I bought you a hairbrush. And clean clothes.'
'What?! Why?! I'm fine.'
'Take down the illusion Loki.'
His neck practically snapped as he looked at you, shock painted on his face. 'How did you-'
'Oh please, it's obvious. The Queen dies and you think I'll believe that you're 100% fine? I know you were a Mommys boy.'

Loki looked down in defeat as the illusion dropped, showing the mess of his cell and himself.
You frown, place a reassuring hand on his leg. 'I'm sorry. I know what it's like to loose a mother.'
'I don't care anymore.'
'Can I?' You lift the hair brush, gesturing for him to turn around. The God raises his eyebrows at you but turns all the matter. You begin to brush his hair.

'I'm not used to seeing you not looking as perfect as possible. Or even wearing normal clothes.'
'Well, Darling, I'm not used to people wanting to brush my hair.'
'It's so much more fluffy than you make it look. How much hair gel do you use Laufeyson?!'
'Too much apparently.'
'Clearly.'
Silence falls upon the pair as you finish brushing his hair, handing the God the clothes afterwards.

'I'd offer you a shower but Odin doesn't even know I'm doing this. I think if I snuck you fully out then I'd probably get caught and-'
'He doesn't know?' Loki looks shocked. 'Does Thor?'
'No. What, you don't think I'm capable of being a good person?'
'Not to me.'
'Boohoo Numbskull, I don't want to see you rotting in a cell after your mother dies. Maybe if you stopped convincing yourself that everybody hates you than you won't be stuck with no one.'

'I'm not exactly likeable. How can I be? I invaded New York-'
'Which you clearly regret.'
'Sure. And I sent Dark Elfs to kill and own mother-'
'And yet I'm here, aren't I?'
'You are,' Loki pauses, looking down for a moment. 'Thank you.'

As the screen pauses once again, both you and Loki scoff. "This can't be real."
"It is real, Y/N. That's how it is, that's how it was, that's how it will be."
Mobius walks over to Loki, offering him a hand to allow him to stand.
"What is this place?" Loki asks, looking up at Mobius. He takes Mobius's hand, allowing him to stand back up as you just keep staring at the screen.

The door suddenly opens, the same women who arrest both you and Loki from earlier walking through, (Hunter B-15).
"What are you doing?!" She asks Mobius, looking at how close he is to you and Loki.
"My job. Is it yours to interrupt?"
"We have a situation."
Mobius sighs. "There's always a situation. Don't go anywhere" Mobius warns both you and Loki before following B-15 out the door.

You and Loki remained silent before Loki began laughing, uncontrollably.
"Are you laughing?! Seriously?!" You question him.
Loki looks at you, lifting the Time Twister that's now in his hands that was from Mobius pocket.
"I am, Darling. You want to get out of here too, don't you?" He winks.
A smile grows on your face as Loki messes with it, teleporting you both out the room.

——

A/N - chapter 3 done! I am currently working on chapter 8, can you guess whats happening? >>

also I'M FAR TOO EXCITED FOR EPISODE TWO OF THE SECOND SEASON OF LOKI. I literally can't focus on my college work because my heads filled with possible scenarios 😭.

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.6K 147 12
"He's my father and I'm his daughter. If he's on your side, so am I." "Even though I'm the God of Mischief?" "There's no such thing as gods and godde...
963 21 15
Loki and mobius are two good friends in the tva. But when Loki finds himself saving the world, could they be anything more? Set after the events of s...
45 0 24
After killing He Who Remains in the Citadel at the end of time, Sylvie quickly realises her mistake and rushes to fix it. Being reunited with her Lok...
58.6K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...