UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

By itsmaya08

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... More

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!๐Ÿก
NEW BEGINNINGS ๐ŸŽŠ
GUILTY!! ๐Ÿ™
FRIENDS??๐Ÿค
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA ๐Ÿ˜Œ
HUGS ๐Ÿซ‚AND KISSES ๐Ÿ˜˜
PERIODS!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ
CUDDLING!! ๐Ÿ›Œ
COFFEE DATE!!โ˜•
FIRST DATE!! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
FIRST KISS!!๐Ÿ˜˜
REUNION!!๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI FAINTS!!๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI INITIATES A KISS ๐Ÿ˜˜
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
ANOTHER DATE ๐Ÿฅ‚
CONFESSION!!๐ŸŽค
PENTHOUSE!! ๐Ÿ 
LOVE MAKING!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S SHY ๐Ÿ 
SURPRISE!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
LET'S TRY!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
GOOD NEWS?? ๐Ÿคฐ
BABY BOY!!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿผ
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
IMPORTANT!!

BONUS 1

2K 134 18
By itsmaya08

Finally I can have a peaceful day after a very long time.

Rishita came back from the US and she asked if she could baby sit Agastya and Aru.

I immediately said yes because I needed a break. Some alone time where I can spend some quality time with myself.

Sitting on the floor of the balcony I am reading 'twisted hate'.

I finished reading the first 2 books of the twisted series and this is the third one and as I finish reading one book I fall in love with it.

Currently I am in love with twisted hate.

The heat and passion Josh and Jules have between them is just making me get involved more and more in the book.

I start reading the lines as I get completely lost from this world teleporting myself to the fictional world.

The dirty visuals which are going on in my mind.....

'He approached me again and dragged the tip of the vibrator over my clit, just light enough to send a bolt of sensation rocketing through my body but not enough to provide the friction I desperately needed.'

As I read the visuals just kept getting wild.

'"You look so beautiful, tied up and waiting for my cock." His breath skated over my neck before he followed it with his tongue. He kissed and teased the sensitive spot on my nape while he pushed the vibrator inside me with agonizing slowness.'

"Do you want me to tie you to the bed and make you come till the edge without giving you any chance to release, Jaanu." Vihaan's hot breath and seductive voice was enough to bring me back to reality.

I hurriedly shut the book and got up from there facing him.

Taking a step closer he took the book from my hand.

"Vihaan....." I yelled trying to snatch the book from his hold and my bad, he just raised it higher and I had to curse my short height.

He held the book high and opened the page I was reading.

"I sucked in a sharp breath when he pushed my breasts together and slid his cock in between them. Pre-cum dripped onto my skin, allowing him to thrust more easily......" He started reading and I closed my eyes getting embarassed.

"Stop it....." I said hitting on his chest trying to snatch it from his hand.

"The hardness of his arousal against the softness of my breasts stoked the flames in my body so high I thought I might combust." He read and looked at me.

I looked away feeling embarrassed from getting caught.

"You really read these kind of stuff?" He asked and I just shut my mouth without speaking anything.

"Anyways where are the kids?" He asked and I was glad he divert the topic.

"Rishita asked if they could have a sleepover at her house and I said yes cause I wanted some quality time." I said and he smirked.

Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with this guy.

"Quality time uhh?" His smirk was now growing into a smile.

"Alone. I wanted some quality time with myself." I said eyeing him but his smirk was still there.

"Do you spend your quality time reading this?" He asked pointing at my book and now I had to shut my mouth.

Every time I open my mouth I dig my own grave.

"When you have a husband like me who can do everything practically to please you, why do you want to read some fictional characters having sex." He said as his finger traced the corner of my face moving towards my jawline.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I looked away.

"I....i.. I don't want to talk to you. Give me my book back." I said forwarding my hand.

"Why would I do that? You would just start reading it again and forget about your husband." He said as he was busy moving his finger along my neck.

"Vi...vihaan can you just give it." I asked trying not to stammer.

"Your forgetting to take care of your husband Anvi. It's been half an hour since I came and you didn't even give me a glass of water." He said as his finger came to my chin and he lifted my face up making me look into his eyes.

"Now tell me love what should I do?" He asked stepping towards me which made me take a step back.

"I don't know." I said in a low voice.

He grabbed by waist pulling me closer and tucked the strands of my hair which was falling on my face.

"Let me teach you how to take care of your husband." He said in his husky voice making me clench my thighs.

The butterflies resting in my stomach woke up wide awake.

He clashed his lips with mine and I stumbled back only to be pulled back again by him.

The way he devoured me like I was his meal. He sucked on my lower lip taking it between his teeth and nibbling it making me hiss with pain. I opened my mouth giving him the entry he was seeking for and he thrust his tongue exploring every inch of it like a starving man.

I tried taking control only to get pulled away.

"I would love to see you in power love, but not today." With that he crashed his lips back on mine and took me inside the room.

He picked me up a little making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He broke the kiss as he started kissing his was towards my neck.

"Ahhhh......vih..vihaan." I mounted as he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck caressing it with his tounge.

His hot tongue were leaving wet patches all over my neck as he moved towards the other side of my neck.

His hands travelled under my shirt and grabbed my tits in his big palms.

"No bra...." He said and I looked at him with no knowledge of what's going on.

"Vihaan..... Ple..please...." I requested. I myself didn't know what I was requesting for.

"I didn't even start yet love and you are already begging me?" He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

He removed my tshirt in one go throwing it away and immediately he started placing kisses on my boobs. He placed wet kisses everywhere except where I want him desperately.

I tug his hair trying to move him where I want him.

"Like I said, love, today I am in control." He said as he gripped both my wrists in one hand and pinned it above my head.

His mouth started its sweet torment on my tits as I tried freeing myself from his hold.

"Another time you try baby....I wouldn't mind tying you and trust me you wouldn't want that." He said as he trailed himself towards my ear kissing all the way.

Heat rushed through my cheeks. I could feel myself getting wet. The thoughts of me getting tied to the bed under his mercy......

"Understood?" He bit my earlobe as he whispered in my ear.

I nodded as words were unable to come out of mouth.

He sucked a bit harshly making me hiss.

"Ahhhh...."

"I want words love." He said looking directly in my eyes.

"Yes." I said and his lips smashed on mine taking it the way he wanted.

My hands were pinned above my head.

As he went on trailing towards my neck and slowly towards my tits. My back arched in need of more. My hands craving to touch him..... To feel him.

In one go he left my hands and looked at me. Looking directly in my eyes, he unbuckled his belt.

Taking the belt in his hand he tied my wrists together restricting me to touch him.

With that he started moving down on me placing wet kisses all over my chest and stomach.

He reached towards my hip and removed and threw my pants somewhere.

He started placing kisses on my thigh and nibbling.

I could sense the pool of wetness. He was touching me everywhere but not where I want him to.

"Vihaan please...." I begged.

"What are you begging for sweetheart?" He asked as he came really near to my cunt.

"Touch me Vihaan.....please." I almost lost all the patience I had. I am now desperate. Desperate for his touch.

"I am touching you, love." He says as he moves his hand around my body.

"No....not like that." I say breathing heavily.

"You need to be specific love." He says as he leaves me and looks at me in my eyes.

His eyes filled with the same desires as mine as though it was reflecting my own desires.

"Eat me. Devour me like a hungry man. I want your mouth on my cunt and I want you to fuck me till I pass out. I want you to take me like it's going to be the last time." I said and his grip on my waist tightened.

"I love this side of you baby." With that he smashed his lips on mine devouring me like I was his feast.

He left my lips and took my hardened nipple in his mouth and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Ahhhh.....yessss...." I moaned as he bit one of my nipple as he twisted the other.

He trailed down and reached my lower abdomen and placed a kiss.

"Look at me Anvi. I want you to look at how I worship you and please you." He says looking into my eyes and with that he gives a long lick on my cunt making me scream in pleasure.

He started licking my cunt like it was his favourite meal. Every second the pleasure only intensified.

I tried to hold his hair only to get restrained by the belt.

"Viiihaaannn.........." The pleasure kept intensifing.

My eyes rolled back and I closed my eyes as I felt myself coming close to my release.

As soon as my eyes closed I felt a slap on my pussy making me scream and I opened my eyes immediately.

That was the best thing I have ever experienced.

"Eyes on me." He ordered and I immediately looked at him.

He pushed his two fingers inside me as he sucked on my clit.

"Look at you love. So messy. All for me." He said and sucked really hard on my clit.

"Vihaan I am close...." I said as I felt the knot forming in my lower abdomen.

As I felt I am about to come he moved away from me removing his fingers.

My eyes widened.

"No please..... Don't do that." I said as he smirked.

"It was a lesson on how to please your husband baby." He said and held both my legs and he turned me in one go.

"Fuckkk." I gasped only to get a smack from him on my ass.

He kissed my back palming my ass.

"This ass of yours." With that he spanked again.

"Ahhh.." the pain just added more to the pleasure.

It intensified the pleasure.

As he was palming my ass I felt his cock enter my pussy.

"Fuckk... Anvi your soo tight baby." He groaned as he pushed himself.

I could feel him and it felt so good.

"Move your hips for me, love." He said and I started moving slowly.

"It feels soo good. It feels like I am in your heaven." I said and he thrust inside me completely.

He grabbed my hair in his hand and pulled me back. He lips kissing and marking my neck and his cock thrusting inside me.

"I love the way you feel around my cock. The way you tighten around my cock. The way you milk my cock. It's like your customised for me love." He said as he pounded inside me.

"Vihaan....." I was getting close. Sweats  were forming on my forehead.

With his other hand he started drawing circles on my clit and I went to the highest heights of pleasure as my head fell back taking the support of his shoulder.

As I was about to come he slowed down.

I looked at him shocked.

"Are you serious?" I asked as I was so frustrated.

He kissed the back of my ear and seductively whispered..
"It's a lesson sweetheart. Next time you'll welcome me back properly."
He bit my ear making me shiver.

He started thrusting slowly making me frustrated.

"Next time when I come you should know how to welcome me properly." He said.

"Yesss.....please vihaan....pleeaaseee." I begged.

"Only because your asking so sweetly my love." With that he started thrusting into me. Fast and hard.

"Come for me love."

That's all it took for me to release. I could feel the hot fluid flowing down my thighs as he burried his face in the crook of my neck.

He removed the belt tied to my wrists.

We both fell on the bed looking at each other as he pulled me closer to me. He took my wrists in his hand and kissed on the marks formed because of the belt.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked tracing his jaw. I could finally touch him.

"Because you like mine...... With my marks on your body.... With my cum in your cunt.... You look like mine." He said making me all red.

I pecked him on his cheek.

"What about another round?" He asked coming on top of me.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"Dead serious." He said and smashed his rough lips with mine.

...............................,............................

Follow me on _itsmaya08_ for updates and spoilers.

I am really sorry for the delay in the chapters......
I am doing well these days....
Few things are not going as per my expectations in my life.....
So I have taken a break from everything.....
I am really sorry for the inconvenience guys....

Hope you enjoy the bonus ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 190K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
1.7M 90.5K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, โShaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.โž (Marriage and children benefit only...
1M 72.1K 72
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
253K 16K 28
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...