To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.

Chapter 22.

224 21 2
By _Minaaz_20

Alex took a leave after taking his clothes, he drove in the full speed and changed the car in his personal garage which was located in some dead end area.

He changed his clothes, wore his mask and broke his Knuckles a little. He reached within 10 minutes.

As he entered in his illegal underground murderous world everyone bowed their heads, some in fear, some in respect.

Even though they knew Stefan Jonathon the ex Mafia King but the fear of Alex the present Mafia King who was ruling the world now scared them and compelled them to abduct and tie the great Stefan Jonathon.

He took a rod from one of the guy and straight went into the basement. He opened the door, and he went inside dragging the rod on the ground.

Without even thinking twice he swing the rod and with a full blow hit on his chest making him leave a whimper.

Stefan was tied to a chair, his eyes were blindfolded, his mouth was filled with a cloth there were some cuts wound which was given by Eira last night and there were new fresh bruises.

Alex kicked his stomach with such a force that the chair fell down. He went towards his face and kicked his face making a bone cracking sound.

He was breathing heavily in anger. Her face and condition again roamed in his mind making his already worsen mood to become worst.

He started kicking him again and again without registering where his kicks were landing. Soon Stefan lost his consciousness.

"This is for thinking of laying a finger on my wife." He roared kicking him again on the chest.

"And this is for touching her with your dirty and filthy hand." He again kicked on his chest getting a broken bone sound.

He kicked his face last time and went out.

"Keep him for two days then throw him near the wastage treatment bank, make sure not to remove the blindfold." He ordered to one of his man.

"Yes boss." The reply came.

Alex went out sat in his car and drove it in full speed. He again changed his clothes and car and straight went to his house.

He took the stairs and straight went to his room to check on her. She was still asleep as she even took the painkillers.

He slowly got inside, closing the door behind him. He took a step looking at her, she was looking so peaceful to him.

Her hairs were on her one side, it was a low bun but due to the movements it opened falling like a waterfall beside her head. Her right hand was under her right cheek making her cheeks to look chubby and lips to slightly apart.

He went towards her and sat on his knees infront of her. He gently touched her cheek with the back of his hand and closed his eyes in relaxation.

She was so soft and warm for his rough and cold hands. He kept a strand of her hairs back to her ear tucking it slowly.

He gently touched the tip of her nose but got froze when she hugged his hand. She took his hand more closer cuddling with it, her lips touched the bare skin of his hand giving goosebumps and to feel electric by it.

He took a deep breath to calm himself. His eyes went on her lips and he wasn't able to control himself from kissing her.

Finally he leaned and try to give a peck and move back immediately but as his lips touched hers he couldn't move back.

Instead of a peck he kissed her and immediately moved back when he felt her movement. Her grip loosen on his hand and he immediately took it out taking a breath of relief.

He wasn't able to control himself looking at her, it was the first time that a woman presence was attracting him like a magnet.

It was always the women who would die for him but she was the first woman to capture the beast's mind.

He immediately got up before he totally loose his control and went to the washroom. He took a shower and came out after a while only to find her awake sitting on the bed scrolling her phone.

He came out only in towel, she looked at him when she heard door opening noise but immediately looked the other way seeing him like that.

He smirked and went to his closet looking for clothes. He wore some of his casual attire and came inside the room.

He straight came towards her making her heart beat faster. He forwarded his hand and checked her temperature. It was reduced from before but was still there.

He tucked a strand of her hair from her face and sat infront of her making her heart rate to go on it's peak. She wasn't able to maintain the eye contact so she looked the other way.

"How are you feeling?" He asked so softly that it melt her heart like a melting candle.

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine." She whispered.

"Let's go somewhere for lunch."

"Where?"

"Let's just dine out today." His focus was on her collar bone, her moved chain was messing with him.

He forwarded his hand and straighten the chain, his fingers brushed her skin making her breath to stop, and to feel electrified.

"Alex I saw a dream." She said after a big pause.

"What was it love?"

"There is this lady name I don't remember clearly Ava or something around my mother's age I guess. She was happy looking at us, we were holding eachothers hand, it was strange as if I knew her. Anyways that wasn't necessary, You know the best part in it you were wearing the thobe (Islamic traditional wear) and had a beard. We were so happy."

Alex froze at his place listening his mother's name. Without thinking for a second he pulled her in his embrace holding her tightly.

She was clearly taken aback by this but after few seconds she leaned on his chest. It strangely calmed both of them, he stroked her hairs a little feeling the soft texture of her hairs for the first time.

"What happened Alex?" She asked in a whisper.

"I love you Eira."

She stiffened at her place.

"No need to say it back, not until you actually do it but know one thing I'll always love only you. If you ever betrayed me you will take the only humanity inside me in the form of you."

It made her froze, he tightened his grip around her as if she was leaving now.

"Will you able to kill me?"
Her question as if made him think something he never want to imagine.

He broke the hug and looked at her with suspected eyes. Her words were strange as if she is checking him and his weakness.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked getting a little frustrated.

"Will you able to kill me if you think I'm betraying you."

"What the fuck Eira, don't fucking play this games with me."

He got up and was trying to go from there but she held his hand and pulled him back on the bed.

"Alex, I'm not betraying you why would I do that. If you think I am doing it then please kill me yourself. I don't know loving you it's upto my heart but my loyalty is in my control I'll never betray you."

He was stunned.

"Why would you not?" He asked after a pause.

"Because it is a huge sin to even think about others, I am happy with you and I can't make Allah to get angry with me by betraying my husband. I was just trying to know I didn't meant to hurt you I'm sorry."

She was making him stunned. She just smiled at him and looked down at her hands.

"I got betrayed by many, it's not like I don't trust you but I'm falling for you day by day and I can't even stop myself from doing that." He mumbled, he was telling his heart out for the first time.

"Alex we both need time. It's just 2 and half week of our marriage."

"19 days." He mumbled.

She looked at him with widen eyes.

"You are really counting it? Am I really troubling you that much that you are counting the days as if when I will get free from her it's almost 19 days now." She teased earning a genuine laugh from him.

He laughed so hard looking at her expressions. She was smiling looking at him.

"Your fever is really reduced I guess." He said after completing his laugh and wiping the imaginary tear.

"I'm still in doubt." She act as confused making him confuse.

"What?"

"Did you gave me the wrong tablet?"

"Ohh no you get to know that my secret is revealed."

She giggled, it was the first time she laughed with him. It was a strange feeling for him, he was getting mesmerized by her.

She looked at the time and it was around 2 pm.

"I've to pray." She said getting up.

"Then get ready after that."

"Will you not pray with me?"

"I've some work to do, carry on." He replied back awkwardly.

She nodded and went in the washroom.

He went to the basement of his house and sat in one of the room. Her words started echoing in his mind.

He was never this confused before he wanted to trust her blindly but something was stopping him. This was frustrating him.

Eira offered her prayers and made a call to her Father.
Within second ring he picked up the call. They greeted eachother cheerfully.

"Abbu, I have this question roaming in my mind."

"What is it daughter?"

"James want to take me to some party there will be alcohol and stuffs too. I denied going but he said it's important what should I do? Shall I go or drop it?"

"Eira, where ever we go in this worldly places just know that where we came from and where we will return to. So nothing can change our Imaan, if it's so important then go but always be with him and don't let him drink he is even your responsibility you both will held accountable in the day of judgement as you both will be one. If you find it uncomfortable call me I'll pick you up. Okay?"

"Yes Abbu thank you."

"Are you happy Eira?"

"I don't know Abbu he is so nice and supportive but it will take time both of our world are totally different. We need time. I'm trying Abbu."

"May Allah always keep you in his protection. Have patience daughter."

"Aameen yes Abbu."

"Eira, daughter. Keep an eye on him I'm not saying you to not to trust him but as you know he accepted Islam few weeks ago. He needs extra support in everything so be with him and bring him to the straight path."

"Okay, I'll keep an eye on him. And please don't worry about me I'll be fine even he is trusting me. I'll handle that and just pray for me."

Alex froze on his spot listening this. He was feeling as if the ground is slipping from his feet. He thought of trusting her whole heartedly but listening her sentence made him crushed.

He got inside trying to hide his anger, she looked at him and smiled.

"Okay Abbu yeah Allah Hafiz." She cut the call after getting the reply back from her father.

"Who was it?" He asked masking his emotions.

"Abbu." She was normal and he thought she is a good liar as she said it so smoothly.

"Alex when are we going?" She asked.

"The thing is I got an important work I'll tell the maids to prepare the food." He took out his outfit from the closet and went to change it.

Eira was little confused by his behaviour but shrugged it off. She made her bed and went in the balcony.

Alex was about to go from there but she called him looking behind her.

"I'm ready to go for the reception."

"Okay. I'll ask the designer to send you the pictures to select the mask. Dress is already chosen." He replied casually.

"It's not too tight nor revealing right?" She was unsure about that.

"It's not."

"Thank you Alex."

He just hummed and went out of the room from there. She got confused by his behaviour.

"Ya Allah bring him back to the straight path." She prayed under her breath.

She sat in the balcony, looking at the sunny sky. She remembered her dream and a smile crept on her face thinking about that.

She wanted Alex to change, and she was even trying but until and unless he doesn't want it no one can change him.

Unknowingly she slept there on the bean bag. It was around 5 pm when he came back, she was still glued on her position sleeping on the bean bag.

His eyes landed on her but he was feeling betrayed. He slammed the door which woke her up in a jolt.

She looked around but found no one as he went to his closet. She looked at the time and immediately got up. She straight went to washroom did her ablution and started offering her prayers.

Alex looked at her with a deathly look but his heart was betraying him. He wanted to hurt and ruin her completely but his heart wasn't in his favour.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 628 33
Munira is a young and graceful young Muslim woman.What happens when she crosses path with her complete opposite, A ruthless don. Angelo is a ruthless...
10.1K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
7.3K 306 14
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...
1.6M 71.8K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...