Him or his Best Friend

Galing kay bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... Higit pa

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

2K 110 19
Galing kay bbyxlve_

Chase

Staring at her pretty face finally sleeping a peaceful sleep was gold for me. I swear I must have saved an entire fucking universe to have her want me to stay the night beside her in her weakest time.

It made me happy knowing that I could offer her the same type of security Luka does or anything near it. It's become a competition at this point. An unwilling competition.

The sun rose so fast as if it wanted the night to shoo away and deprive me of more time with her like this.

Now before Luka spotted me in her room, I had gotten up off the floor feeling my legs numbed from sitting cross-legged, so my hand didn't move an inch to disturb her sleep.

Slowly, freeing my hand out of hers, I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. I slowly exited her room, quietly because Luka was on the opposite side.

"Chase," his voice reached my ears as I took my first step down the stairs.

As a reaction, my lips mush together. Slowly turning my body, I start to see him. He stands there with crossed arms and a hurtful expression.

"When did you get here?" he questioned very unaffectionately.

"Just a while ago. I thought I'd see how she's doing after the incident," I lied awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"She's asleep," he winced his eyes.

"I figured. So, I let it be," I muttered with fear.

Did he see me there? Did he see our hands locked in each others?

"Hm. You should get back home and rest. Considering you've spent the night at the station," he sounded mad.

"You're right. I'll see you later," I say, hurrying down the stairs.

No conversation has ever been this awkward between me and Luka. I'm convinced he must have seen us last night. But then he would have grabbed me by the collar and dragged me out of the house by now. Maybe he's just worried about Liya.

Whatever it was I left Liya a message behind on her phone, so she doesn't go into madman mode when she doesn't see me there. Not that I think she cares enough to, or I matter enough to. I was currently out on bail though.

As soon as I reached home, I had my father and mother along with my stepbrother Michael and his pathetic girlfriend waiting for me.

Yes. I had just figured out why my father was so eager about this deal with him. He had secretly married this woman in Dubai a few years ago. Dubai allowed polygamy, which is why he could get away with it there. But here, he couldn't and it was only a matter of time before the news hit the media.

Michael had a cast around his neck and arm with some stitches along his lips. How did they even set free someone in such a critical condition?

"There he is!" my stepmother yells.

"Get out of my house," I instructed each and every one of them.

"Chase," my mother came to me with a face full of makeup.

My lips twitched with anger looking at the monster that had laid his hands on her again. I was helpless here. I had given this pathetic bastard a reason to lay his hands on his wife.

"Look at what you've done to him," my father grabs me by the collar to pick a fight.

"Obviously not enough since he stands here alive!" I shout pushing him away from me.

I fixed my shirt and looked at him. What a pathetic man. Then to Anna who started giving me the eyes. They're so perfect for each other that I could throw up.

"I'll make sure you rot in jail!" Michael threatens to which I laugh.

"How about we rot in jail together after I leak the footage of you assaulting her openly? I would still get the public on my side considering I stood against the disgusting thing you did," I taunted so passionately getting on him.

He took a few steps back and kept his mouth shut.

"You can't just threaten my son like that," my stepmother came in defence.

I grab her by the arm and throw her out of the entrance. Following with my dad who both started to argue with me. God this woman who fucked up my mother's life wants me to be respectful of her.

"Chase, don't," my mother stops me.

"This is my house and I own it. You cannot stand in my house and put up a fight with me," I raised my eyebrows.

"This was all given to you," my dad chuckled in ignorance.

"By my own skills and certainly not from your daily scandals," I argue back to which his ego gets a bust.

I was going to deal with Michael separately in court. I was going to drag him through jail and let him pay for whatever he had done to Liya. There was nothing in me that was going to stop him from rotting in jail.

Even though I prefer shooting a bullet right through his head. Or maybe burning his body into ashes. Then keeping his ashes as a display for every man who dares to hurt Liya.

Meanwhile, all these bastards except my mother leave my house.

"You should not have kicked them out like that," she scolded and I ignored.

"Chase, please. Stop it with all this violence for once," she proceeded.

I stop my steps and exhale a breath before turning to look at her.

"The girl he assaulted, she hasn't slept a peaceful night since she has seen him. She hasn't been eating properly either. She's mentally disturbed. What about her?" I question.

"She's not our business. They're our family," my mother explains hiding all the pain inside her heart.

"Your family. Not mine. They're only here for the money and mark my words, Mom. I will burn him to ashes when I get the chance to," I threatened turning to walk away.

"She is my business. And everyone knows I don't play when it comes to business," I spoke stopping my steps drastically.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The matter carries on. Luka wanted Michael in jail and he was taken into custody once Liya had given her statement with the footage. That did not press down my charges but I did not have to serve jail time.

I fed the officers there and was freed. But I also fed them to make sure his time in jail was much worse than hell until I got my hands on him.

Everyone in the media supported me and Liya. Well, most besides the dirty assholes that want to call her the problem. I knew she would self-sabotage at the hate comments.

Some called her a sex toy and a manipulator because I had raised a fist for her before too. Our dating rumours had also started due to these events. It was all chaotic.

Currently, I was packing up my laptop in my office when Luka started doing the pin to my cabin. Luka had also had a shift in his attitude towards me. It was very distant which made me confirm something had happened.

"I was just coming to see you and Liya," I smiled as he walked in.

"Liya?" he arches his neck backwards walking in.

"Just to check up on her," I excused.

I hadn't seen Liya for days but we texted here and there. Getting everything sorted with Michael needed to be done away from her so she didn't stress even more.

"It almost sounds as if you just wanted to see her," he teased with a wince in his eyes.

Standing straight with broad shoulders, this was the Luka aware of the betrayal I had done to him. I took in a deep breath and stared at him. My tongue moved roughly against my teeth as a reaction of anxiousness.

"It's nothing like that," I lied to his face, making him chuckle.

His fist swung through the air and directly busted my lip. My body hit the ground and I didn't fight back.

"I saw you kiss her that night," his eyes widened with hurt as he grabbed my collar to drag me back to my feet.

I didn't have a response to his words. With shame, I could only look down and stay silent.

"I trusted you, Chase. I loved you like my own brother and you want to go behind my back and kiss the girl I have been in love with for years!" he argued giving me a hard push.

"I tried..." I spoke, hoping a justification would hit me.

"You tried what?" he questions, cocking his head with madness.

My heart was thumping so slowly and deeply. Knowing that I was going to lose this.

"What didn't I do for you, Chase? I was there for you every single moment of your life. You could have taken anything from me but you decided to want her?" Luka's voice broke in between.

"Can you really blame me?" I questioned back to which his eyebrows made a V.

"Look at the chokehold she has on you. I never wanted any of that with her," I justified blinking slowly and away from him.

"It was never supposed to happen. I'm not in love with her," I told and it felt like I was lying to myself.

"Why did you kiss her then?" he asks coming straight to the point.

I stay silent.

"Was it for your petty desires? She was vulnerable and you thought it was a good chance to take and kiss her," his eyebrows raised.

I stay silent because I could never think of taking advantage of Liya. Ever.

"From today and onwards, you are going nowhere near her. I'm going to propose to her soon," he commands and tells at the same time.

My eyes widen at his last words. He was going to propose... She would say yes. She was obviously going to say yes.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.5K 377 15
🌹 Elaya O'Donnell's fascinating life story began in the shadowy alleys of London. Shrouded in an aura of the unknown, Elaya was drawn into a world w...
465K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.3K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...