Perfect Fit

By popsicle_1985

Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in bein... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra 2- What's wrong
Promise!

Extra 1-Trying something new

1.8K 125 11
By popsicle_1985

Yibo and I have been together for almost 5 years now, and between us, things have gotten a bit predictable in that I leave him to plan everything special or new. He knows how to surprise me and keep me guessing. His mind never runs out of ideas.

I don't blame him because most of our years together, I have been pregnant, and as much as my pregnancy with Qiao was easy, delivery almost killed me. I went into labor prematurely and had to be rushed into delivery. The worst part was that Yibo was away at the time, so he missed her birth and has felt guilty ever since.

It's not his fault, I also blame myself because no matter how many times I was told to take it slow, I never did. I was feeling so good during pregnancy that I forgot how unstable my womb was. So because of my busyness, I went into early labor, and my womb entirely detached. That has to have been the scariest day of my life.

So because the healing was so slow and painful, we decided to just take my womb out for the sake of my health.

This year on Yibo's birthday, I want to try something new. He has shown me so much love and care that I feel it's my turn to return the favor.

The kids want me to buy him his dream bike and throw a birthday party with lots of candy and cakes. Qiao wants lots and a lot of balloons, too. I know he will love the bike, so I will get him that, but the candy, cake, and balloons sound more like what those 2 want. Yibo doesn't even like sweet things.

Bike-check.

I want to surprise him in the bedroom as well, but a person like me who is always on the receiving end doesn't even know where to start. The other night, I asked him what would be his biggest fantasy was with me. He gave me a very corny answer.

" I am living my biggest fantasy. Nothing can ever beat having you and the kids next to me."

"Come on, love, I am being serious. I mean intimately?"

"Oh, that's easy, you naked under me. So you see, I am still living my biggest fantasy almost every night."

Ag, not helpful at all. So now I have to figure out something all by myself.

I could buy sexy lingerie or role-play costumes or maybe blind folds and handcuffs. I don't even know where I would start searching for any of these things.

I should probably ask Jili. That shy chef of mine who turned out to be the wildest human in bed. My brother got on a fast and wild ride. Anyway, let me call Jili he might be able to help me out.

"Hey, Jili, so I wanted to do something special for Yibo's birthday. And I was thinking of trying something new in the bedroom. You know me, I like to keep things simple, but I know my husband would appreciate something extra. Do you have any suggestions for me?"

"I must say, I would never in a million years thought you would ever call me and ask about something like this. I guess you have been talking to Chen. I don't mind giving you suggestions, but I think you should start small. You know your husband best. Here is a website that could help you figure things out, but remember, start small just in case your husband gets addicted to seeing you looking saucy. It's www.fantasy..... got it?"

"Yes, thank you. Is it an online shop, or would I have to go there?"

"It's online, and they have next day delivery."

"Perfect, I will check it out. And don't worry, I will start slowly."

After I was done on the phone with Jili, I started searching on the website. They have everything. I decided to pick a simple red lingerie. It's more like strings of red ribbon sewn together and an inch of lace to complement the strings. Yibo likes the color red, so I do hope he likes this. I am already super embarrassed, and I have not even worn it yet.

True to their word, my package was delivered the next day, which was great because Yibo's birthday is in a couple of days.

I finalized the custom-made bike delivery plans. I decided to have a small celebration just so the kids can be included, then later we will leave and go have time to ourselves.

Yibo's knew we were having a small gathering for him with family and friends, but I didn't tell him about the bike and the evening plans.

I should have known that Yibo's mom is allergic to small, simple gatherings. We sat and planned well together about what all I wanted, but she managed to multiply all my ideas by a million. We left the house for a couple of hours so that the decorators could set up the house, and when we got back, it looked like it was our wedding all over again.

"Oh my word, what happened now?"

"I am guessing from the look on your face you didn't expect this either?"

"No, I didn't. Like I told you, the plan was a small, simple gathering."

"Well, your first mistake was to inform my mother, and the second one was to let her and the kids supervise the decorators."

"I am sorry, love, I really wanted something small for you."

"Don't be sorry. You forget that I was brought up by this woman, and all our birthdays were all over the top. It's how she shows love. So it's nothing new to me. Let go in and enjoy ourselves."

The birthday celebrations were going great, and the bike was also delivered in a spectacular fashion. Yibo was so happy that he begged me to take it for a ride as soon as it arrived.

I told him not without proper gear, and to my surprise, that was what Chen bought him because A-yuan told him that I was getting his daddy a bike. So he changed quickly, and off he went.

I was happy he loved his gift so much. The day was slowly getting redeemed.

When he came back, the party was winding down, and guests were getting ready to leave. I had already packed for us and was ready to go as well.

"Is the party done? Sorry, I was so caught up in feeling the road that I forgot myself."

"It's OK, love. I was actually anticipating that you might want to ride your bike, and that is why I had it delivered at the end of the party. But right now, we need to get going. Your birthday celebrations are not over yet."

"Wow, I feel so spoiled. Lead, and I will follow."

We said our goodbyes, and of course,  to Qiao, we were not fair since that was her new argument to everything.

We left the kids with their granny.

When we got to the room, I was feeling super anxious.

"Honey, why are you so stiff? You have been lost in thought ever since we left home."

"Am I? I was not aware, sorry. I am going to go take a quick shower, but you can't come in until I call you, ok?"

"I mean, that's strange, but ok. I am not sure why you would need privacy all of a sudden."

"I need to prepare the last present for you, so promise you won't come in!"

"OK, I promise I won't."

I went to the room, and I didn't realize it would take so long to figure out how to wear the lingerie, but I finally figured it out. It didn't cover much at all. I really hope Yibo will love this because I would never get over the embarrassment if he laughed at me or hated it.

I put the silk gown over everything and tied a ribbon around my waist so he could open me like a gift. I dimmed the light a bit to add to the mood.

"Love, you can come in. I am ready."

He first peaked his head into the room. And when he saw me sitting on the edge of the bed, his face lit up with a smile.

"Oh my, what do we have here. Are you my gift?"

"You have to open your gift to see what it is."

I am certain that my face was turning all shades of red.

He pulled me up, so I was standing, and he untied the ribbon, and it fell open.

"Honey, are you trying to kill me on my birthday. I swear I nearly got a heart attack just now. Wow, I never knew I needed to see you in a red number until now. Here is a hidden fantasy that I never knew I had."

He pulled me super close to his body so that every inch of our body was touching, and I could feel he was already turned on.

"Do you mind if I partake of this meal without saying my prayers, because I don't want to wait a second longer."

"Go right ahead! I am all yours."

Let's just say that after Yibo was done with me, I decided gifts like this for man like him should be done once every 5 years.  Nothing about his birthday was small and simple it was more like wild and epic.

When we got home, I received a big box from the fantasy store and a note from Yibo.

"I realized all my fantasies are in this box. Can't wait to experience all of them with you. From your husband. "

What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7K 39
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. ❗It's Mpreg ❗
150K 9.1K 35
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
19.2K 1.2K 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
126K 4.1K 20
In this book you take the place of Mo Xuanyu. I messed a bit with the timeline. Just when you've lost all hope, you are saved by two Alphas. These Al...