๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ! ๐‚...

By stxrniqlo

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ they meet by happenstance at a party and after getting off on the wrong foot, chris makes it... More

โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐† ๐„ ๐“ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐† ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐‹
โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ + ๐’ ๐Ž ๐‚ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐’
โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ !
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ‡ WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ‡ FRIES & MILKSHAKES
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. โ‡ INTRO TO HELL
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. โ‡ WRONG NUMBER, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. โ‡ CANCELLED PLANS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. โ‡ SAFEGUARD
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. โ‡ NAPKIN HOCKEY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. โ‡ WHERE R U?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. โ‡ SIDE BY SIDE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โ‡ A MINOR SETBACK
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โ‡ A GOODNIGHT'S KISS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โ‡ LUCKY NUMBER EIGHT

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โ‡ SPIDEY SENSES

397 16 4
By stxrniqlo

THIRD PERSON POV
( ɪʀʟ & sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴅɪssᴛᴇʀ - ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ
" is it purely platonic to call me, like, every night? "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

011 : SPIDEY SENSES !
ɪʀʟ !

AINSLEY AND CHRIS BOTH SAT IN THE MIDDLE of the triplets' living room floor of their apartment, their backs propped up against the couch as they watched the amazing spider-man. they had become far too engrossed in the multiple conversations they had throughout the movie to notice that matt and nick had left them about an hour ago.

"i'm just saying i prefer toby's peter parker over andrew's." ainsley argued, taking a sip of her water as chris rolled his eyes before deadpanning in her direction.

"toby's spider-man is so fucking lame and geeky. andrew's is cooler."

"peter parker isn't supposed to be cool. he's supposed to be a geek until he gets bitten by the spider."

"okay even so, andrew does the personality change better." chris argued back, exasperatedly sighing as ainsley shook her head vigorously.

"no, there is no significant personality change with andrew's. like yeah it's good and a different take but peter parker is supposed to be geeky and lame and kind of dorky looking, andrew and tom's version just don't deliver those things the way i feel that they should."

"you're fucked in the head."

"says you."

chris was about to reply with a rebuttal but was cut off when nick walked back into the room.

"ainsley what time does your main dorm entrance lock completely?" nick hummed, not wanting her to leave but also not wanting her to get in trouble.

"uh about eleven, i think, why?" ainsley replied, cocking her head to the side as chris plucked his phone from his pocket, clicking the power button and showering her the time. the fluorescent lettering brightly read 11:25.

"shit."

"can jules let you in?" chris asked, getting up off the floor and stretching, offering his hand to ainsley who grabbed it and heaved herself off the floor as she shook her head.

"she's staying at gabi's tonight and i don't know anyone else who could let me in because caleb's on the other side of the building." ainsley sighed, wanting to be mad that she was locked but the time she spent with chr- the triplets was far more enjoyable.

"you could stay here and i'll drive you back to your dorm since i picked you up and after you get ready, we could just drive to class together." chris reasoned, voice soft and delicate as he tried hard to fight the blush rising to his cheeks.

"uh okay sure." ainsley mumbled, feeling as she met chris' gaze, his sheepish smile and soft voice stirring up a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach, causing the the butterflies to start up again.

"okay i'll grab you a shirt or something to change into." chris offered, smiling to himself slightly as he picked up on the pink tinge to her cheeks as she nodded.

as she took the faded white lyrical lemonade t-shirt that pictured a basketball and hoop, she felt her face grow even warmer as she ducked into the bathroom down the hall and quickly changed into it.

as she returned to the living room, she was met with chris holding a mountain of bedding as he struggled to pick what side of the sectional he wanted to lay on.

"what're you doing?"

"tryna decide which side is comfier."

"no why are you sleeping out here?"

"because i'm giving you my bed?" he replied, his comment posed more as a "duh" toned question rather than a regular statement.

"why?" she laughed, her head tilted slightly as she watched him place the pillows on the couch.

"because you're the guest."

"can't we just divide the bed, put a pillow between us?"

"i didn't think of that." he laughed slightly, picking up the spare pillows, leading her to his room. once they got comfortable, they soon fell asleep.

TIME JUMP !
ɪʀʟ !

OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST MONTH OR SO, both ainsley and chris found themselves talking almost every chance they had, whether it be in class. over facetime when they couldn't hang out, or even just through text. they were constantly talking.

everyone could see that ainsley was starting to reciprocate chris' crush. however, she denied her feelings to anyone brave enough to ask, without hesitation every single time. every time her brother would exasperatedly groan "just fucking admit how you feel already, it's tiring watching him fawn over you and you pretend not to care." and she'd always bite back with a simple "there's nothing to admit."

but despite her refusal, they had gotten extremely close over the span of a month, wherever ainsley went, chris was sure to follow, and vice versa.

which led ainsley to the annoying conversation with jules that she was stuck in the middle of.

"look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have any sort of feelings for chris." jules giggled, watching how flustered her best friend at the mention of chris.

"i don't have any sort of feelings for chris, julianne." ainsley deadpanned, pulling a pair thin jogging pants over her tight yoga pants, hoping to keep her legs warm as the chilly october air seeped in through as she got ready to go skating with chris.

"then why are you putting so much effort into your outfit to go skating with chris?" jules teased, watching as ainsley pulled her dark carhartt jacket over her hoodie.

"is the rink cold?" ainsley shrugged, her comment posing more as a rhetorical, making jules roll her eyes before giving up her relentless teasing.

after getting ready, ainsley met chris outside the main dorm building entrance, playfully rolling her eyes as held the car door open for her with a sickeningly charming, yet sweet grin.

"thank you." she chuckled, suddenly feeling bashful as she buckled her seatbelt, watching as chris jogged around to the driver's side, quickly climbing in, buckling his own seatbelt before handing her one of the two hot chocolates sitting the cup holders.

"how did you know i like cinnamon in my hot chocolate?"

"i may have asked gabi and jules what warm drinks you like in the fall." he giggled, his cheeks a warm tint of pink dusting along his cheeks and the tips of his ears poking out from under his hair and the black beanie placed on his head.

as the two drove toward the rink, their combined playlist playing quietly as they talked about their memories attached to skating, the fall time, and hockey season. in the last five weeks, ainsley had hardly even given brett and second thought, finding that chris kept her mind off her ex-boyfriend.

as they pulled up the to the rink and parked, chris was quick grab his bag with his skates and hers that she got him to sharpen after picking them up from her home a weekend ago from the trunk of matt's car. he was also very quick open the door for her, shutting it behind her, and slinging his arm over her shoulders as they walked toward the entrance of the indoor rink. the two quickly made their way to the bench across from the change room, making ainsley screw up her nose.

she soon realized that he had rented the entire rink for just them two as he tied her skates for him. snapping a quick picture, she smiled at him as they made their way on the ice.

"why'd you rent out the whole rink?" ainsley questioned, holding onto chris' forearms as he skated backwards, his hands gently gripping her elbows, keeping her steady.

"if i called this a date, how would you react?"

"i'd maybe say yes or whatever, you shithead." ainsley grinned, letting go of his arms, swiftly pushing off with her right foot, and turning around to grin at chris who stared at her with a surprised smirk before quickly skating up to her.

"you're such a little shit."

"hey i pretended i couldn't so you do your little 'helping your date skate' move." ainsley smirked back at him as he caught up to her, his arms winding around her waist as he pulled her with him as he skated backwards.

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ !

MISSAMERICANA POSTED !

⚫︎⚪︎

⚪︎⚫︎

tagged chrissturn

liked by juulpods, greenegrass, chrissturn, mattsturn, alltoomel, and 89 others

missamericana whooped his ass during our race !

view all comments

alltoomel was this a date ?????!:!:!:&:&
missamericana uhhhhh me no speak english

chrissturn k whatever i still kicked your ass during our mini hockey game
missamericana you won by one point calm down bud
chrissturn still won idk bout you tho
missamericana ur ego needs to get body checked across the ice
chrissturn you literally laid on the ice when i won ???

mattsturn aw she's finally realizing
missamericana i'm blocking your ass

chrissturn also btw ainsley agreed to it being a date
missamericana CHRISTOPHER ??!:)/):!
juulpods AINSLEY MAE???
nicksturn HELLO??????

greenegrass i'm going insane
juulpods ME TOO ????
missamericana y'all are sick

CHRISSTURN POSTED!

⚫︎⚪︎

⚪︎⚫︎

tagged missamericana

liked by juulpods, greenegrass, missamericana, mattsturn, alltoomel, and 98 others

chrissturn pro tip: rent out a whole rink for a girl and she'll call you a shithead but still hold your hand the entire ride home.

view all comments

mattsturn you rented out the entire rink?
chrissturn yeah😎
mattsturn wow i cant believe i'm saying but damn chris u may actually be living up to the whole chrizz nickname
chrissturn thanks matty

nicksturn wow i'm so proud of you
chrissturn i'm proud of myself

missamericana my hand was cold u stupid fuck
chrissturn okay so that's why you pouted when i had to let go to turn on my blinker?
missamericana yes bc my hand was still cold
chrissturn okay whatever 😭

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ K'S CORNER

THEYRE HAPPENINGGGGGDHSUSHANS

STXRNIQLO 2022

NO SMUT, NO SEXUALIZATION OF THE TRIPLETS INCLUDED !

lowercase intended!

DEDICATIONS

-LASANTA

l0v3rsupremacy

mrssturniolo

murphfilms

luvsturniqlo

salvgil

-luvheretics

TVGIRLOBSESSOR

please let me know if u want to be added !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 20
in which she doesn't want to get hurt again. matt sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
59.9K 1.1K 18
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐๐š...
52.2K 1K 17
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...
424K 7.7K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.