๐““๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||...

By blackholelover

.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข.) โœง-โ โ˜†-โ โ˜†... More

โœงRules+information.
Dwarf Planets, Planets, Stars, and Moon requests here! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ‘
Galaxies, Blackholes,Nebulas, and other space object requests here! โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ›ธ
โ˜€๏ธA Hold In Ones Arms๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŒill Distressโ›…
๐Ÿ”ธ๐ŸงกAlone Time๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ธ
๐ŸŒŸ Fates Inevitable Separation ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒ Sorrow Point Of View ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ Chaos Unrolls ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿช Insecurities ๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒง๏ธ A/N ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐ŸŒ Far Too Late ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐ŸŒŒ Something About You.. ๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒ Unspoken Frustration ๐Ÿ’ข
โœท[ ๐™Œ&๐˜ผ ]โœท
๐&๐€ || ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ŸŒผ

๐Ÿฅ€ His Savior ๐ŸŒ

1.5K 21 37
By blackholelover

-Earth angst + Venus x Earth,
-Requested by: WhitemoonWcue .

(This part is a bit different from the rest of the chapters, Earths personality in this part, is not from planethumans, but from solarballs, although, he has the body from planethumans).

⚠️ TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT. ⚠️

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

"Oh yeah? Catch this!"
_

Earth stared at Mars and Venus's orbits, vividly remembering the times they would all play asteroid dodgeball together.

The sound of their laughter would suffice in making him happy for the rest of the day.

Yet, all because of one slip up, two of his closest friends left him, for good.

He didn't mean to say all that to Titan, he was just overwhelmed!

Afterall, being the only planet with intelligent life on their surface and liquid water, then finding out you're not the only one with liquid oceans, it came pretty.. harsh to Earth.

His instincts kicked in, he had to defend himself, stand his ground!

But now, he's caused a moon uprising paired with a disturbing amount of chaos.

He can finally understand why his earthlings want to leave him for another planet.

Not to mention, Moon is trying to fix the whole problem involving other Moons.

After everything he's done to him, Moon is still helping him.

He'll never understand why.

He looked up, he felt strange without his Moon next to side.

His seasons are completely messed up, while the day and night cycle is ruined without Moon.

His waves have much smaller tides now, as many humans are panicking, predicting dooms day scenarios.

Earth felt tears form, as he pushed them down.

Why can't he just turn back time?..

It's all his fault this happened.

What kind of planet insults the Moon who idolizes you?!

Him. That's who.

A sick, egocentric narcissist, who's insecure, and defends themselves in the stupidest, selfish way known to the universe.

The fact he can't even apologize to someone he hurt intensely, sickens him to the core.

He never thought he'd reach this point of self-worth.

Not like there's any self-worth left anyway.

Earth stared at the black floor of empty space.

What now?

That's what he asks himself everyday.

Apologize to Titan? Fix the mess he created? Admit to his mistakes?

They probably wouldn't forgive him anyway.

He deserves it.

After all, he's just a egocentric narcissist who deserves to be alone.

Right?..

God, he messed up. Really bad.

If only he kept his mouth shut, maybe Venus would still be here, maybe Mars would still talk to him, maybe even Moon would be here!

Earth looked at Mars and Venus back and forth, sighing in exhaustion. Why was this so hard?

Both planets had their backs faced towards him. As expected.

They probably hate him to the core.

Quite frankly, he doesn't blame them at all.

Earth glumly looked at Venus, he stared for quite some time.

Oh, how he misses the good old days, where he and Venus would hang out and play asteroid dodgeball.

He felt wet tears roll down, accumulating in his eyes.

This isn't fair!..

He misses them so damn much.. he would give anything to go back before the whole Titan situation.

He pondered about going to Jupiter for advice, leaving the idea behind when he figured Jupiter had better things to use his time on.

Like getting his Moons out of the whole 'Moon revolution' mindset.

He can't go to Saturn either due to the same reason as Jupiter.

He held back another wave of tears, it's all his fault that both gas giants got separated from their Moons.

He won't even attempt to ask Uranus or Neptune about this whole situation.

Uranus probably wasn't even informed on what's currently happening, while Neptune doesn't even know Earth exists.

Though, you can't really blame them. After being isolated at the edge of the solar system for billions of years, you can't really get to know the inner planets as well as the outer planets.

Or maybe it's just because they don't want to meet a planet like him.

Safe to say, nobody wants him here anymore.

He really wants to fulfill everybodys wish.

To disappear, forever.

Never to be seen again.

He's been devoted to this plan for a while now, but he never really had the guts to actually try it.

He used to have some hope left, that maybe someone cared about him, wanting him to live.

Although, that hope was quickly crushed into atoms, leaving nothing but words of disappointment hurling at him.

But now, it's clear to see that nobody needs him anymore. He's free to die, to perish and disintegrate into ashes.

This really sucks.

He does want to kill himself, however, on the other hand, there's a very small amount of hope.

Hope to become better.

To apologize and fix everything.

To build everything from there.

But at the same time, Earth knows for a fact Titan and the other planets would never forgive him.

He highly doubts it.

He was playing tug of war with himself, tumbling in different directions every few seconds, only to end up right back at the start.

It was so empty.. it felt weird without two of his closet friends, who he spent most of his time with, to be absent.

It would be better this way..

No, No, No!! What is he even thinking?!..

He has humans living on him, for gods sake! Lives that need to be protected and cared for..

But do they really need him?..

No. He needs to wake up.

Of course they need him.. right?..

Earth grit his teeth, why did he even need confirmation to a question that he already knows the answer to?

Earth sighed, having a battle with himself wasn't pleasant at all.

He followed his designated orbit made around the Sun, just staring blankly at the floor.

8.1 billion humans.

That's how many lives would perish for during his little.. 'attempt'.

He always felt numb in some way, the air was always cold. He always thought it was something natural about the solar system.

Turns out, it's only him feeling this way.

Numb, emotionless,

Earth knew what he had to do.

Would it hurt?

Tremendously.

Would it be for the better?

Without a doubt.

He pondered over this crucial decision, glancing between the Sun and asteroid belt.

Being burnt alive wasn't really his type of death, yet being chucked with an asteroid doesn't sound very pleasant either.

Oh, who is he kidding. It's death for gods sake, of course it's gonna be painful!

Earth lets out a sigh of frustration, his eyes wandered over to the asteroid belt, vividly recalling Mars telling him about some dwarf planet almost destroying him.

If you leave out the part of how mars almost died, curiosity would take the better of you.

Maybe stopping by the asteroid belt to say hi wasn't such a bad idea...

..or maybe go farther than that.

Just a quick little stop... What's the harm in that?

Earth smiled as the bags under his eyes indicated his exhaustion, presented clearly on his face.

It was one or the other, and he'd rather spend his last moments near his friends orbits than the sun, a deserted place where he would be disintegrated into literal atoms.

Who knows.. maybe this so called, 'dwarf planet', would enjoy plummeting an asteroid at him.

Halfway to the asteroid belt, he paused.

Yes, everyone would be better off without him, but his earthlings can't get off his mind..

Earth shrugged.

They'll just leave on rockets towards Mars, or Venus. It's not that big of a deal.

They've been planning this for years anyway.

Just in case a 'dooms day scenario' comes true. Pfft, yeah, it's not like they were planning to leave him because they've already polluted him.

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter.

At least not anymore.

He steadily continued his pace, when he reached Mars orbit, he quickly rushed past, not wanting to deal with his looks of disappointment.

Eventually, he was met with the asteroid belt.

A torus-shaped region was presented in front of his eyes.

All the asteroids were flowing peacefully in sync. Some, however collided, shattering into smaller pieces left for gravity to take care of.

It was breath-taking.

And in his case, he meant it literally.

Though, even if this was the most remote place in the solar system, he'd still have to watch out for Jupiter, or any terrestrial planets if he wants his 'plan', to succeed.

And it was going to succeed one way or another. He'll make sure of it.

Earth cautiously entered the asteroid belt, looking back at the solar system, the view was spectacular... The sun wasn't too far away and you could see the rest of the terrestrial planets chattering amongst themselves.

The eerie glow of the sun gave space a warm look, a more inviting feeling as the freezing temperatures dissolve the more you get near the Sun.

Earth stared at the group of planets in pity, if only he could join them..

On the bright side, Venus seems happy with Mars and Mercury. Maybe he's finally getting over Earth.

He should be happy for him but he can't help but feel sorrow as well.

Earth shoke his head.

He must focus on the task at hand.

He diverted his attention away, searching throughout the asteroids, occasionally tumbling into small meteors, which got pulled in by his gravity, impacting against his land in a violent manner.

He could begin to feel his salty oceans freeze up a smudge. This wasn't his usual orbit anyway, so some damage would have to be taken.

He mustn't stop until he finds this 'dwarf planet' Mars was so terrified of...

If not, he'll just have to find an asteroid himself and finish it off, once and for all.

Little did he know, this 'plan' was about to take a big turn..

*⁠\💧-🧊/⁠*

"-And just maybe we can start playing asteroid dodgeball with Mercury! What'd ya say?" Mars looked at Venus, awaiting his answer.

Even though it appears as Venus has gotten over the factuality about him and Earths friendship, it's not exactly the truth.

It's hard to let go of his former 'best friend', same thing goes for Mars.

Mercury was utterly confused on the current situation. All he knows was being invited to hang out with the two, gladly taking it to have a reason not to constantly be near the Sun.

Although, it's starting to feel more like a therapy session than a hang out..

Venus stared at anywhere but the two; the atmosphere around them was quite awkward.

"..uh, yeah."

Mars sighed.

"Yeah, this is going nowhere." Mercury stared at them both in annoyance.

"It's about Earth, isn't it?"

Mars frantically, looked up, stuttering as he tried to find the right convincing words.

"Pshh.. Earth? No! Why would we be acting this way because of him?" He smirked, trying to keep his composure.

Unfortunately, it seems as he wasn't lucky at convincing Mercury.

Mars frantically looked around, staring at Venus in a way of telling him to say something to help him.

Venus cleared his throat, scrambling for solutions.

"-..we uh-" Venus searched through every corner of his brain, landing on the worst lie ever. "..about Neptune and the fact he hasn't been seen quite often, heh!"

Mars quickly nodded along "Yup! All Neptune!.." Venus chuckled.

The three of them were quiet. Mars and Venus awkwardly smirked at Mercury, waiting in anticipation.

"..you guys don't even talk to the ice giants.."

Mercury stared in annoyance, before adding onto his previous sentence. "c'mon!! Tell me what's going on with Earth!-"

Venus huffed at the mention of Earth, "Okay, okay! It is about Earth, leave us alone pipsqueak!!" He turned around, staring at the ground in sorrow and anger.

Mercury raised a brow, whispering to Mars; "what's up with him?" He spoke in a hushed tone, careful not to aggravate the boiling planet anymore than he was already.

Mars shrugged, pretty upset himself at the fact Mercury brought up Earth.. this whole hangout was to serve about forgetting about him, for at least a small amount of time!

"Jee, you guys have horrible reactions when I bring up Earth-"

"We know!!" Venus and Mars both sternly replied in sync, looking away.

Mercury put his hands up in defeat, as a drop of sweat dribbled down.

"Okay, okay. I get it!" Mercury huffed, crossing his arms against his chest.

He puffed his chest and looked away in irritation.

"..and here I thought friendships were built on trust!" Mars scrunched up his brows in discontent.

"No, no it is!- it's just that-" Mars angrily sighed, he can't think straight right now.

Mars inhaled, exhaling seconds after.

He brought some cards over, staring at Mercury and Venus.

"Cards?"

Mercury happily snatched the cards, staring in awe at all the little pictures printed onto the cards given.

Mars sighed "..do you even know how to play?!"

Mercury stared intensely at the cards: squinting. "Nope!"

Mars groaned, the rest of the conversation between the two was muffled.

Venus slowly picked the cards up, almost instantly, flashbacks came running back.

Earth, Mars, and him were casually playing as Mars was in the lead with Earth being last in the game, without him and Mars knowing, he unknowingly cheated. After he and Mars figured it out, they all had a good minute laughing about it.

Not to mention the time Venus won by a tally, conquering the game, Earth was beyond pissed as Mars laughed his lungs out..

Or the time Earth-

No.

He can't do this.

Venus set down the cards, shaking slightly, running a hand through his fluffy hair.

"..I need some time."

Without speaking another word, he fled from the scene, leaving the cards floating in space, without a third player.

Venus dashed for the asteroid belt, his favorite place to think.

Anytime he'd feel stressed, or worried, he'd always come here to calm his nerves down.

In addition, him and Ceres are close friends, occasionally tossing asteroids at each other.

Maybe he can relieve his stress by chatting with Ceres, even if it's just for a short amount of time.

Venus softly smiled, Ceres was always there for him even in tough times..

-..Just like Earth.

Venus shoke his head, mentally groaning.

Ugh! Why can't he get over him?!

He sighed, accelerating towards the asteroid belt.

🔥.x.💧

Earth searched and searched, although, it seemed as the asteroid belt was completely deserted, with no life present for miles on end.

He was starting to lose hope, searching every nock and cranny around the belt with no success.

Earth sighed.

Oh well, it's not like it's the end of the world; he can still end his life himself.

He begun the search of a large asteroid, searching far and wide.

Although, during the search, he felt.. weird.

Like he was being watched.

At first, he just shrugged, thinking he's probably just being paranoid.

But now, it's transformed into a full blown problem.

He paused his search, warily turning around to examine the cause of him feeling this way.

Just as he thought no one was there, an object emerged from the shadows of the asteroid belt.

A... Round object..

No.. it wasn't an object; it was a planet, but.. smaller?

Earths eyes lit up. Is this the dwarf planet Mars was talking about?

The dwarf planet stepped out of the hazy shadows, carrying an enormous asteroid in his grip while having a crazed smile on his face.

He looked insane as he stared at Earth.

If he wasn't planning to kill himself, he would've been quaking by now.

Earth inhaled, smiling at the dwarf planet who he has yet to find out his name.

In return, Ceres wildly laughed, without any words of communication or warning, Ceres recklessly flung the asteroid towards Earth.

Earth didn't dare to move.

At least he gave his earthlings some time to escape, knowing most of them probably didn't make it out in time.

Guilt hit him like bricks.

But it's alright now. He'll be gone in a few seconds.

Just as he thought the asteroid was about to hit, a familiar voice panged him.

"WATCH OUT!!"

almost in an instant, he was harshly pushed out of the way, landing right on the floor as the person who 'saved' him, landed right ontop of him.

Earth froze up, mentally groaning at the hard impact on the cold floor of space.

The asteroid that was originally going to hit Earth, smashed into another asteroid, shattering into small pieces while creating small fragments in the process.

Earth slowly opened his eyes, instantly regretting it.

Venus.

Saving.. him?

Earth let out a choked sob, frantically wiping his tears away with his sleeve.

Venus looked behind him, staring at Ceres who had picked up another asteroid, raising it above his head to throw.

Just in time, Venus intervened his planned course of actions. "Hey! No! Put it down!" He scolded.

Ceres breguiguingly started to set the asteroid down, glumly looking down at the floor as his deranged smile wavered.

Venus turned his head back around towards the aquamarine planet.

"And you! what are you even doing you idiot?!"

Earth stayed silent, not moving a muscle as he stared at Venus in utter disbelief.

It was only then, Venus realized how messed up Earth currently looked.

He looked... Horrible.. infact, horrible was an understatement.

Earths bags were dark and visible under his eyes, as you could see small satellites orbiting him without purpose, almost creating a ring around him if they weren't all scattered around him.

His land has grew a darker green in color, not like the vibrant light green he always wore so proudly.

His clouds were dark and grey, unfortunately indicating pollution has progressively been getting worse.

His oceans had specks of black, most likely oil and pieces of trash infiltrating his salty waters, as his atmosphere was a dark shade in color.

He was in a devastating state.

Earths lips quivered, mumbling very softly, in an incoherent way. "..go away."

All hes seen so far is that Earth isn't okay, in any way at all.

So, it's only common sense he wasn't just gonna sit here and watch him slowly perish away.

Only a total monster would do that kind of thing.

Sure, he may be hot-headed and easy to irritate, Earth may have torn his heart apart in ways no one else has ever done, but he wasn't just gonna leave him here.

"No." Venus stared sternly.

Earth grit his teeth. "Why not?!" Tears started to accumulate in his eyes, fighting the urge to just ball his eyes out.

"..I only used you for validation!." His voice cracked, on the edge of breaking down there and then. Now, of course he didn't really mean this. He just wanted Venus to leave him alone.

Venus could tell he was close to crying, awkwardly looking around.

What was he supposed to do when one is crying? He was never an expert at comforting someone.

Probably because no one came to him for comfort.

But that's beside the point.

What matters now is how to comfort the planet who broke his heart into literal pieces.

From what he remembers, the time he was in tears, Mars comforted him by hugging him.

Maybe he could try that?..

Venus let out a deep sigh, gently wrapping his arms around Earths body, pulling him close.

Venus's warmth comforted Earth in ways filled with pure guilt.

After everything he's done...

It's impossible.

But here he is, hugging a narcissist like him, who doesn't even deserve it..

Yet, he couldn't help himself, slowly reaching his arms out to hug him back.

This was such a selfish act, but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

After this, Venus probably won't even talk to him.

Earth broke down into tears, as his tears slowly dripping onto Venus, making his sleeves somewhat wet.

He genuinely spoke, out of truth.

".. I'm so sorry, Venus.."

Venus froze, tensing up.

Were his ears playing tricks on him? Or was this really Earth apologizing?.

He was at a loss for words, scrambling for terms to form sentences.

Yet, nothing managed to come out.

This was unnatural for Earth, crying and apologizing was something he'd do once in a lifetime, much less if someone saw him crying.

Venus internally panicked, he didn't know how to respond at all.

So in return, he just hugged him tighter.

Earths tears quietly fell, as he closed his eyes tightly, still grasping Venus.

He missed Venus. A lot. And it was evident Venus missed him as well.

Maybe he can still fix this mess, to go back in time to when it was all okay between them.

After what felt like hours, Venus slowly pulled away.

His face was coated in a light blush, he wasn't used to such closure, let alone with Earth.

Venus titled his head, relieved to see Ceres gone.

Venus let out a deep sigh, turning back to face Earth. "..why don't you accompany me back towards Mars and Mercury?"

Venus knew Mars would have done problems with him bringing Earth over, but what was he supposed to do? Leave him here? Because he wasn't gonna do that.

Not after Earth genuinely apologized, showing that he still cares.

Meanwhile, Earth was filled with doubt at his question. He wasn't so sure if Mars and Mercury would be happy to see him after everything that happened.

He shook his head, looking anywhere but Venus's way.

Venus tipped the blue planets chin to face him, solemnly staring at him. "just try it, if you don't feel comfortable at all, you can leave." He paused, looking away in embarrassment before continuing his sentence."..please."

Earth reluctantly stared into his fiery red eyes, inhaling and breguiguingly agreeing. "..okay."

Venus was filled with relief.

He gently held his hand out for Earth, getting up from the floor.

He slowly placed his palm on Venus's hand, getting up as well.

The two were quiet, but the atmosphere around them was filled with affection and care.

Their fingers intertwined together, as Venus averted his gaze in embarrassment.

As Venus led him to Mars orbit, no one spoke a word, just embracing the warmth of each others hands.

Earth lightly squeezed his hand, his mouth slowly curving into a small, soft smile. Something he hasn't done in quite a while after being in solitude for some time.

🌏ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Mars was explaining the basics and rules to Mercury, they haven't even begun playing and he's already feeling exhausted of Mercurys shenanigans.

Just as Mars felt like passing out, he could see Venus approaching him and Mercury from the corner of his eye.

He mentally sighed in relief, now he can leave the explaining to Venus!

"About time you came back, what took you so-" Mars froze, was that.. Earth?!

Mercury glanced between the three, utterly confused.

Mars was.. in shock, to say the least, Earth has a solemn look on his face, while Venus confidently stared at Mars.

After a long period of silence, Venus coughed to at least shake off the awkward atmosphere by a smudge.

"I, uh-" Mars cut him off

"Venus, why is he here? Didn't you hate him or something??" His voice was filled with confusion and panic, he didn't really want to see Earth after the whole.. 'titan' occurrence.

Before he could continue, Earth interjected mid-way with a pretty late apology.

"I'm sorry Mars! I really am! I just.. want it to go back to the way it was!.." empty hope built up in Earth, as Venus pitied the blue planet.

Mars had his mouth agape, still processing the information given.

"You-" Venus interjected Mars, yet again.

"Yes, Earth apologized! Get that through your noggin, Mars!" At this point, he just wanted the upmost best for Earth.

Mars was quiet for some time, as Earth shut his eyes tightly.

He knew it was a terrible idea to even come here in the first place! He should've never agreed to Venus's question! Oh, what if he-

"Cards?"

Earth opened his eyes, his mouth hanging open. Was he hearing this right? "..huh?.."

Mars picked up another set of cards, placing them out for Earth to grab.

Mars smiled, "we could use another player, eh? Especially to explain the rules to Mercury, and who's better to do that than you?"

Earth stared at him in shock, still processing everything he just said, before smiling with tears of happiness forming in his eyes.

He wiped away his tears, grabbing the set of cards displayed in front of him and nodding.

"Watch me beat your score again!" Earth stared proudly.

Mars chuckled.

"We'll see about that."

As Earth was about to begin the game, he turned to face Venus, his tranquil aquamarine eyes met Venus's flaming crimson gaze, smiling softly, while mouthing the words, 'thank you'.

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Phew, 4,000 words make a new mark for this book!, Thank you all for sticking with me through this writing experience of mine! ♡⁠˖

Though, I'd like to quickly apologize to xXx_Existed_xXx, for such delay on their request! I'm close to finishing it, and will soon be ready to publish! 💞

Have a brilliant day! 🌃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 93 13
You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new book!!! One where I will post all kinds of...
24.9K 475 27
BL oneshots with different bl actors or bl characters and gl. Smut ๐ŸŒถ Fluff ๐Ÿญ Angst ๐ŸŒง
326 2 20
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ :) [๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ] ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š - 8/20/22 ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š - 10/30/22
56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...