✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

De leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

CHAPTER 19

12 0 0
De leehaera17

"Ha-happy birthday!" walking to him slowly, but he doesn't move from his spot, and you start to panic, is this too much? Is this not what he wants? Why doesn't he move?

"Tae..." you call again as his eyes follow all your moves, you keep looking at his eyes who is staring at your body hungrily.
"TAE! Is something w-wrong?" you ask as he keeps staring at you with his jaw open.

You start to get very nervous as you are thinking to all possibility that this is a very bad idea, and start to cover your body with your hand.

He pull your body to him and bang you to the door behind him, his eyes trailing your body like you are naked,

"Ta-Taehyung... I-"

"Shhh... baby girl," he said, his hand holding the side of your waist, and his left hand holding your chin trailing the choker that is part of your uniform today. He swayed his thumb on your bottom lips, and put his thumb inside your mouth and touched your tongue.

"Baby girl, tell me... what do you want me to do to you?" his deep voice running through your veins, hyping up your heart and rushing to the bottom of your body, and you snap, you can feel the horney aura from his body, his breath heavier and he is wiggling, moving his body, then you start your game.

"I want you to unwrap your birthday present, Daddy" seductively you whisper on his ear, the magic word is entering his body like an electrical shock down the line of his dick that he pull your tight to his waist, connecting your forehead with his, his breath fanning your face and you can sense the low growl over his voice.

He holds your body bridal style and walks through the bedroom, forgetting all the food that has been prepared on the table.

He lays you down on the bed, sitting down in the middle of the bed, and he is standing on the edge of the bed looking at you, his eyes darken and he is gulping the saliva in his mouth for the 10 times.

You are crawling to him and touching his Gucci shirt, and his hand walking through your wonderland, he push you to the bed and jump hovering your body, he attached his lips on your and the kiss is getting deeper while his hand pleasuring your back, he hold one on of the stings, the longest out of all the strings that he needs to pull to release you from the tightness.

"I prepare the food for you," you mentioned once he breaks the kiss, and his hand is still holding the robe slowly.

"I would love to eat after unwrapping my present," you gulp and he is sucking the sensitive area where you throw your head backward with a small moan.

"Tell me, are you preparing all this for your daddy?"

"Ehm.." you bit your lips nodding your head feeling his hand playing on your hard nipple.

"You are such a naughty baby," he said, pinching your nipples hard makes you moan higher as you start to feel the heat in your core while he is grinding his big baby under the pants to your v lips.

Your eyes are hooded and you can feel the ecstasy feeling start to kick in, so you have the courage to start the real birthday present.

You flip your body on top of him and let him lay down on the bed while you start to kiss his lips sexily, making sure that he don't have the ability to move, caging him between your leg, you are starting to undress him starting to button down his shirt, and sucking the sensitive part of his neck, "Baby... oh..." he moan,

"Yes daddy?" you ask seductively making a very sexy eye contact touching his nipple slow, he can't come out with any word that he is throwing his head up feeling the sensations, you are taking his shirt off and grabbing the item that you have been prepared prior while asking him to put his body on the headboard of the bed, you again start to kiss his lips sitting on his lap and while he is enjoying the kiss you grab the handcuff from the bedside and cuff both of his hand, without him knowing.

"Oh shit babe... where di-"

"Ssssstt..." you put your thumb on his lips and and putting your thumb inside poking his tongue and waiting for his reaction.

"Quit talking daddy, you are not the boss anymore," you hold his jaw hard and you are going down to his neck sucking your favorited spot just under his ear, "Akh.. babe.. I'm gonna break this fucking cuff!" you giggle around looking at his frustrated state.

You are going down to his pants, he is breathing heavily frustrated that his hand can't even touch you, as he rests his back throwing his head up to calm himself down.

You massaging his baby slowly, while taking his pants down, biting your own bottom lips, looking how arouse his eyes are looking at you with fuming anger, while he is naked in the bed you are taking the bottle from under the bed, shaking the bottle to make sure it coming alright, as his eyes following your every movement, you positioning yourself in the middle of his leg and looking down to his proud dick standing tall, you start to spray the whipped cream to his dick swirling to the top and licking the rest from the bottle with your tongue and he almost jump from the bed, you can see he is holding back his breath throwing whole of energy to free himself from the fluffy handcuff, you lick the whip cream from the top of his dick slowly but clean, giving the hot breath every time you tongue touch his member,

"God! You are killing me," and you getting more excited listening to his arousing moan,

"Yeah.. baby.. Take all of them in your mouth baby!" He moan,

You bop your head and sucking the sweet liquid and swallow it slowly, making the sensation of swallowing his dick unreal.

"FUCK! Just like that" he scream, as you start moving your head up and down in motions,

"OH GOD, YOU GONNA GET PUNISH FOR THIS"

"Aahkk!" he is holding his body with all of his might and knows he is near as he keeps twitching inside your mouth, "Suck it, yeah! Suck it hard.. Akh!" he push his dick to the back of your throat, by this moment he let himself to cum fully to your mouth, and you gulp it down, you suck him clean and looking at the reddish colour in his cheeks, and you are smiling feeling proud that whatever you bought is actually got used.

You move your body near to him, and you are looking at him with your smiley eyes,

"Happy birthday baby," you kiss his cheek and open the handcuff as he still in his position while you snuggle into his hug,

"From now on I'm going to celebrate my birthday every year,"

"You have to.. First we need to blow the candle," you pull him from the bed, and he is lazily moving from his position, wearing the bathrobe you can see all the marks that you left.

"Perfect, now everybody know that you celebrating your birthday correctly,"

He is giggling with you.

"Shoot, the food is very cold now," You pout,

"It's alright, I want to eat pizza anyway"

"That would work, I guess," you sitting down in front of the cake while Taehyung take a sit beside you,

"Make a wish Tae, and blow the candle," you mentioned as the candle is now burning brightly in front of you.

"Thank you so much for giving me a reason to live my life, Y/n, and my wish today is to celebrate the rest of my birthday with you," and he blew the candle with you holding your tears back because you know it will never happen.

"They said when you say your wish out loud it will never come true," you give a small smile.

"Should I write a good business proposal for those enquiries?"

"Wow, your talking business is getting me hot," you lick your lips hard, and he gives you a sexy wink.

"By the way I have something for you," he is standing up from his chair bringing your hand with him, and you follow through.

He grabs a small box out of his coat from the sofa and lets you sit on the arm chair while he is standing in front of you.

"Isn't it your birthday, I should give you something, not you give me something," you are looking at him with a questionable look.

"Well," he open the box and a very beautiful couple ring is on display,

"This is designed with your name and mine," he is showing the smaller ring to you, the inside of the ring got his initial THV engraved beautifully and he is smiling ear to ear while looking at it.

"And this is mine," he is now showing a bigger ring, and you look through it with a sad eye, your name is written inside the ring as beautiful as his. "I'm gonna put this ring on you," he said while going down on one knee and holding his left-hand steady.

"I hope with me putting this ring on you, people realized that you belong to someone," he is sliding the ring into your finger and entwining your finger with his staring to your soul

"And this box, with my ring on it, I will give it to you, and I want you to put this ring on me when you think you are ready to commit, but I would like you to promise something to me," he said with a very soft deer eye, and you're looking at him in the same manner, "I would like you to promise me to support every step I take for our future, and hold on to me and never let it go, It will be a rough ride for sure, but I assure you that I will give you the best that I have, to put everything in place" he put the box in your hand and hold your face following with a very soft passionate kiss.

"Once you put that ring on my finger, I will announce to the world that you are mine, and mine only, and if anyone steps in between us, I'll make sure they will never see a single light in their life anymore."

He put his lips on yours again, but this time he was not holding back his needy side, "let me unwrap my present," He said and held your body with him to the bedroom.

You are giggling away, as he is playing with your body, "stand up," he said as he is sitting down on the bed, and he is holding the longest rope in his hand.

You are standing up on the edge of the bed, as you are looking at him shyly, he pulled the first rope from your body and the skirt is falling down from your body, and he is biting his lips looking at your lower area, which only cover with a lace red undies, next he is holding another robe, this time he is pulling 2 rope and he pull the rope together and your tops choker fall down and revealing your boobs bouncing up and down.

"Damn baby, come to daddy," his low voice makes you shiver and you climb on top of his body that is covered only with the bathrobe.

He holds your chin up and you pout, "daddy will make you feel so good, baby girl," he puts his thumb on your lips and you smile away while making a good fraction between your ass and his dick growing big, humping him dry.

"Do you want me to put him inside you?" he ask, and you nod slow,

"Say it with your word baby, what do you want me to do?" he ask, as his holding both you nipples on his finger,

"Mhm... fuck me hard, daddy,"

"Yeah.. you want your daddy to fuck you hard, and fast," now he is controling your body to make you hump his dick fast.

"Yes daddy!" you kiss him hard, and bite his lips, and he breaks the kiss hard while throwing your body to the bed next to him and he is now on top.

"You are very naughty to bite daddy's lips, should I bite your lips as well?" he asked to bite your buds from the outer layer of your lace panty.

"AHK! Fuck! Tae!!" You scream, "That's hurt," You tear up, looking at you tear up he is kissing your eyes.

"Sorry baby, did I play too rough," he kiss your eyes

"Please be nice daddy, I'll be a good girl," you pout.

"If you want to be a good girl, can you hold yourself and cum when I say so?" he asked while putting 1 finger to your hole.

"Akh– yes, daddy.. Please," you mumble.

He starts kissing the left side of your neck. It's funny how he makes a trail on your body, making sure that he doesn't overdo the area that has been marked by him.

"Sh.. daddy, don't tease me?" you started to get mad as he kept teasing you toying with your pussy.

He brings you on all four and starts putting his second finger in from the back, and you become a moaning mess.

"Daddy.. Akh!" you curl your toe feeling the sensations and he put his third finger in, while putting his thumb on your ass hole,

"OMG! Don't stop!" you curl your toe, and he takes his finger off you.

"NO!" you shout,

"Be patient little girl," he is pulling the last bow tie on your back that will release all the tightness on your body,"

He turns your body to lay down on your back and puts your left leg to his shoulder while kissing it slowly. He is looking at your hole that is a little red and wet as he keeps playing with it a couple minutes ago.
"Ready baby girl?" he ask while stroking his dick head on your entrance,

"Ye-yes! Daddy! Put it in please!" you cry out

And slowly but sure he is putting it in, but this time the sensation is different as one of your legs is up, he got a better access to you and it is not as hurt as the first round, but he is still growling while pushing his dick to your thigh hole.

"GOD! You are so big," you cry as he is still trying to push everything in.

"Give me a second baby, I just need to concentrate for a moment," he answers and you are looking at his effort on pushing himself in slowly.

"There you go, damn... I finish my energy just to push myself in," he gives himself a break.

"I will start moving," again that declaration, make sure that he doesn't want to hurt you even a little.

"Ah.. ah.. Ah.." you just keep moaning his name here in there and hold your body to his while he is working hard while moaning under his breath, he put your leg down and taking one of the pillow under your butt, so you have a higher positions, and he started to move again, but this time, he put his hand on your neck, he is giving a really good pressure to make sure you still can breath while he is giving you the pleasure, but that breath hitching activity makes you even more arouse.

"Fuck me! Akh.. Faster!" you shout at him, and he slows down the phase while giving an extra pressure on your neck. He is bumping his dick hard to you, once, and pulling it out, and again another hard push, and pushing it out while you got choked by his hand.

"Who do you belong to?" he ask with his heavy voice while pushing his dick hard once again to your hole,

"ANSWER ME!" he is pushing his dick harder since you doesn't say anything

"YOURS, I AM YOURS," you are coughing your air gapping body,

"What do you want to do now? Little baby?" again he asks while humping his hard dick outside your wall, make sure you fill the sticky sensations.

"I want to cum, daddy, please!" you plead with all your might.

"And what can you give me? Are you gonna be a good girl?"

"Yes, yes please, I will do whatever you want, please..." you beg

"All four," he said and you flip your body to be on all your four,

He spank your naked ass, "remember who you belongs to," and again he spank you "you are mine and only mine,"

He puts his dick on you rough rocking your body back and forward with every thrust, while he is holding your boobs in both hands. He is fucking you in a very fast rynthem and you keep calling his name.

"Please let me cum daddy, please!" you beg.

"Let's do it together baby, I'm near." he growling like a hungry lion while you keep your balance on your hand as you will be finished soon and the knot on your stomach can't hold it any longer, as he keeps twitching in between your walls.

"Akh.. taehyung!" you scream his name, release yours, as he bites your shoulder, release himself, he is shaking, so do you, and he pulls his dick slowly while falling down to the bed and you fall down to your side, he crawling beside you with his hair stuck to his forehead looking dazy.

"You're gonna be the end of me babe," he looked at you, closing your eyes.

"Stop calling me babe, I will turn on and you will need to fuck me again," you mentioned while making yourself looking at the ceiling.

"I can do 2nd round,"

"Your proposal has been rejected," you mentioned while pulling the blanket to you.

"Gosh! I'm so hungry," he complaint

"Idiot, didn't I told you to eat earlier," you glare

"Wow... I skip dinner to come back to you," he answered unhappy,

"And I skip dinner to get fuck," you answer and he is giggling away pulling your body to his hug.

"Let's just rest for 10 more minutes and we can order some pizza," 

"Alright," you said and snuggled into his chest." 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

547K 20.9K 32
Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal this bond by marrying each other. Everyt...
555K 24.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
8.4K 437 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...