My Little Pony meets Rainbow...

By ARandomCasualPerson

After the events of MLP meets RQ, the steves and ponies have united. However, villains of the past want to ta... More

Prosperity
The Mysterious Creature
What Does The First Curse Know?
Reality Is Being Shifted
The Battle Of Canterlot
An Old Foe
What Happened To Applejack?
Chased
A Doctor Joins The Fight?
Professor Red's New Weapon Is A WHAT!?
Backgrounds Of Doctor Whooves
Multiple Problems At Large
What Are The Daleks Doing Here?
Doctor Who: Daleks In Steve Legends
Fighting The Infection
Fears
Dread's Return
Sombra's Demonic Modification
The Upcoming Battles
Nothing Is Ever Easy
Time Steve's Last Resort
Can Time Steve Be Saved?
Doctor Who - Let's Save Some Steves
Discord's Worst Dread
Truly Letting Go
Worried, But Prepared
The Demon Steve's Last Stronghold
Dread Steve's Last Stand
Doctor Whooves' Origin
Completing The Loop
After The Battle (Summary)
Trying To Enjoy Hearth's Warming
The One Behind It All Is...
Confrontations
Extraterrestrial Steves
Hypno Steve's Return
Doctor Who - Going Into Parallel Worlds
Doctor Who - Voidbound
The Great Betrayal

Freeing Discord

32 2 4
By ARandomCasualPerson

Dark Steve starts to hover, striking lightning on himself, and his eyes begin to glow red. Sabre mounts Rainbow Dash and they while Dark Steve, Time Steve, Genesis Steve, Twilight and Spike fly over to the fight, to assist the 3 Cyberdrone Steves to keep Grogar off of the fourth Cyberdrone Steve as well as Light Steve and Assistant Steve.

"We must contain them in a small space or revert them back into their physical form," The Cyberdrone Steves are already efficient enough at that, the problem they are having is trying to attack Grogar in his smokey form. They have the electrical punch ability, but it isn't effective enough unless the smoke could be compressed into a tight space, which is impossible, not with just them 3 Cyberdrone Steves all on their own.

"Time, use your reversal abilities on him!" Genesis Steve yelled, growing several 50 block tall trees around everybody in a large circle and then covers the hole at the top with floating round balls of dirt, stopping Grogar from easily escaping. Everybody is circling around Grogar, trying to avoid his attacks. Time Steve tries reversing the time states of Grogar's current form, but he's too spread out.

"Enough of this foolishness!" Grogar roared, as a powerful blast wave emits from his smoke form, blowing and ripping the ring of trees and roof of dirt to pieces, sending everyone back several dozens of blocks and into the ground, except the 3 Cyberdrone Steves, as well as Sabre-carrying Rainbow Dash, who swurved up to avoid the blast wave. They as well as the 3 Cyberdrone Steves continue trying to attack Grogar, but to no avail.

"Oh now you've asked for it!" Time Steve began striking lightning on himself. His eyes began to glow a bright yellow.

"Oh no you don't!" Grogar declared furiously , manifesting his smoke form into the shape of a dagger, and flies straight for Time Steve, quicker than anybody could react, except for...

"Time!" Rarity trots in front in front of him and uses her magic to create a shield around him and her. This caught Grogar off guard, and he bounces off the shield and is flung backwards, quickly manifesting back into his physical form. The 3 Cyberdrone Steves immediately descend onto Grogar and they each threw a punch, taking off a huge chunk of his flesh, and bones off his sides. Grogar's bloodied body spasms as the 3 Cyberdrone Steves grab him with their left hands and electrocute him with several dozens of thousands of voltage. Grogar falls limp onto his side. But as the Cyberdrone Steves were about to finish him off, lightning began striking on Grogar. Almost instantly, he is back up on his hooves, completely healed.

"Don't think your space tech and intelligence can just stop us so easily, tin heads," Void Steve retorted comes flying into the frey, and lands next to Grogar, on the right.

Without warning, Time Steve summons lightning on Genesis Steve, Colle, Twilight, Rarity and Spike. Time Steve teleports them to the Time Dimension. Dark Steve runs to the main entrance into the citadel and joins up with the fourth Cyberdrone Steve as well as Light Steve and Assistant Steve.

Meanwhile, the 3 Cyberdrone Steves as well as a powered up Time Steve take several steps back, making sure they're in front of the others. The Cyberdrone Steves aim their plasma bolt rifles at them, while Time Steve holds the staff he created in his right hand.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Sabre-mounted Rainbow Dash tries swooping down from above. Both of them catch Void Steve and Grogar off guard, and strikes devastating blows of lightning strikes with the supercharged redstone staff and armour respectively, but it unfortunately does nothing to them. Void Steve flies up and turns around to face them, and tries chasing them. They continue flying higher and higher, chasing each other, all the way to the clouds. Rainbow Dash easily dodges Void Steve's fireballs and lightning.

"Just like the good ol' times Sabre..." Void Steve cackled.

"... running! Running away like a coward! You trembled before my presence at the temble and just watched Rainbow Steve die! You done nothing but tremble like a coward!" Void Steve roared his taunts as he tries to land a blow on Sabre or more importantly Rainbow Dash. .

"Oh that... SO DOES IT! Dash, charge towards him!" Sabre bellowed. Rainbow Dash obeys, and flies directly towards Void Steve. Sabre wobbles as he tries to stand on Rainbow Dash's back.

"What are you doing!? Are you crazy!?" Rainbow Dash yelled at Sabre. Before she could do anything, he propels himself off her back and hoists the supercharged redstone staff forward at Void Steve. He looks at Sabre, in shock, so shocked by the rage he couldn't move, but only stare at him.

"HOW DARE YOU ROPE RAINBOW STEVE'S NAME INTO THIS!" Sabre's voice is filled with rage, anger, sadness and sorrow.

"YYYEEEAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" With such force from his lunge, Sabre instantly decapitates Void Steve with the supercharged redstone staff. Both Void Steve's head and body vanishes into smoke. Rainbow Dash then swoops in to catch the falling Sabre, who up climbs and grips himself onto her back.

"Okay I take back the word crazy! That just made you twenty percent cooler!" Rainbow Dash applauded.

"He'll be back, the First Curse will resummon him. At least whoever's magic he did steal from, the owners of the magic gets it back," Sabre shrugged. He took what Void Steve said to heart. Sabre showed Void Steve he is no coward.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

On the ground, Time Steve is protecting the 3 Cyberdrone Steves with the staff. While the Cyberdrone Steves are advanced enough to deal with magic, having protection from magic is very beneficial. However, even Time Steve and the 3 Cyberdrone Steves do not have the means to deal enough damage to destroy Grogar before he heals himself or somebody heals him.

Grogar has the means to destroy Time Steve and even a Cyberdrone Steve. Grogar can sense the powerful Cyberdrone Steve shieliding is significantly weaker at the neck. But there's no one with him for the Cyberdrone Steves to look up at for him to exploit the weakness. Grogar could easily destroy all of them, but the staff Time Steve wields in his right hand has very strong anti-magical properties.

Grogar has to keep a distance, as steve abilties aren't magic-based, therefore the staff won't affect steves anywhere near as much, while his abilities would be cancelled out because his abilities are magic-based. Grogar needs more magic or absorb enough steve energy to neuter the effects of Time Steve's staff. Grogar has only just returned. While the fear Dread Steve had spread helped Grogar grow stronger and appears like a very powerful foe, Grogar is weak compared to who he used to be before that damned Gusty the Great stole his bell and defeated him before.

"I guess this is just a stalemate now huh?" Time Steve shrugged. The First Curse is preoccupied with chasing down the Doctor and Doctor Whooves. As long as the First Curse doesn't come back, the situation here is deadlocked.

"I could do this all day," Grogar retorted. Grogar could wait patiently for the First Curse to come back.

Lightning begins striking near them. Genesis Steve comes back.

"Had to teleport Colle to the Red Kingdom. Somepony in your Time Dimension had a panic attack as soon as me and Colle showed up. Then the bigger pony sitting with her... he got passive aggressive towards me and Colle," Genesis Steve explained.

"Oh- yeah she doesn't trust steves all too much and he's really protective of her- not important right now," Time Steve muttered, as there's much bigger issues at hand.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash with Sabre on her back, lands besides Time Steve, Genesis Steve and the 3 Cyberdrone Steves. They join them in the awkwardly silent standoff.

"Grogar? Was it? What are you planning to do, huh!?" Sabre yelled.

"It'd be unwise of me to share information with my enemy, fool!" Grogar's voice snapped as he looks coldly at Sabre. The 3 Cyberdrone Steves then sees Grogar briefly look away...

PEWSH! PEWSH! PEWSH!

The 3 Cyberdrone Steves open fire. But the projectiles vanishes before they eviscerate Grogar. The blue giat-like creature was about to make his move. But then, the collapsed part of the citadel, the top half, is repaired, and is placed upside down where the breaking point is.

"Uh... uh..." Genesis Steve stammered. The ground began to shake. A cobblestone path appears from where they all are, to the main entrance to the citadel. Everynody frantically in all directions as houses began to erect from the ground on both sides of the path, and then large cobbolestone walls began to errect from the ground. The houses continued to rise, until they are floating in the sky, and they grew arms and legs.

All the house's left hands becomes eagle claws, their right hands become lion paws, their left feets become hooves and their right feets become dragon feet.

"Well Discord has been freed alright," Said Time Steve.

"Ah ha ha ha ho ho ho ha ho ho ho..." The chaotic laughter in the background is a comforting sign for everybody, especially for Sabre, Time Steve and Rainbow Dash.

The houses turn to face Grogar. Then, a swarm of fast-moving white toilets manifests out of thin air. Popping out of the toilets are a bunch of Discord heads.

"BRRRRRRR STIBIDI DOP DOP DOP DOP DOP YES YES YES SHTIB SHTIBIDI DIP DIBIDI WWWW YES YES YES YES..." The Discord heads in the toilets spin and bouncing up and down while singing as they charge towards Grogar.

Grogar destroys one of the toilets with a stomp, and another, and another, but the swarm is too great. The necks extend the Discord heads forward and began screaming in Grogar's face.

"STIBIDI STIBIDI STIBIDI..."

Grogar is left with no chance, but to run. The Discord toilets chases after him.

"STIBIDI STIBIDI STIBIDI..."

Everybody laughs at the hilarity as Discord uses literal toilets to attack Grogar, except the Cyberdrone Steves.

"Mission completed," One Cyberdrone Steve stated.

"We must withdraw," Said another Cyberdrone Steve.

All 3 of them disappear with a single strike of lightning. They have other duties to perform.

Then, a rip in reality opens and Discord walks out of it. He then closes the rip.

"Oh that cell was miserable. They could've made it at least less bland," Discord yawned as she streches his arms and legs. His arms and legs accidentally hits you in the face, making you drop your device that you're using to read this fanfiction. You pick up your device and continue reading (or he accidentally hits the power button on your PC and turns it off, so you turn it back on, log back in, and continue reading).

"Okay, man, how many times are you gonna get yourself trapped?" Time Steve immediately spoke.

"Blame how the plot was written, not me," Discord shrugged as he looks at me with a cold stare, because of how I wrote his plot so far in his story. He snaps his eagle claws, and the houses lose their arms and legs, and goes back onto the ground. The top half of the citadel is also flipped the correct way up.

"What... did you create?" Genesis Steve spoke slowly in awe, looking at the many houses in the area.

"No, it's what the steves created- not too long ago even," Time Steve corrected.

"We're at the Rainbow Kingdom's gate..." Time Steve slowly spoke. Seeing the kingdom like this again has a lot of emotional weight.

"Discord, you can't just... just- can't just bring back the whole Rainbow Kingdom like this. It just feels... wrong," Sabre opposed. He greatly missed the Rainbow Kingdom, but it had so many flaws. Sabre feels that should there ever be another Rainbow Kingdom, it should be made by the steves.

"I only needed the houses for their toilets," Discord responded as he snaps his eagle claws. The whole Rainbow Kingdom disappears again. The top half breaks away from the original breaking point, and crashes down in the same way as it did when Shadow Sabre brought it down.

"Yeah what was with the toilets? That sure was creative," Rainbow Dash chuckled.

"Yeah that was pretty funny," Sabre snorted.

"That made no sense to me," Said Genesis Steve.

"Oh ho, why does everything must make sense to you all? There's no fun in making sense," Discord muttered while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, sometimes we gotta do what doesn't make sense sometimes- you never know, it may work man," Sabre shrugged to Genesis Steve.

"See Genesis? Sabre gets it," Discord playfully retorted.

"Now onto more important matters- is everypony- more importantly... is Fluttershy safe?" Discord asked as he uncrosses his arms. The nothingness his cell was made of contained him, which meant he was blocked off a lot of his capabilities, meaning he has no knowledge as of recent events. That nothingness really hampered anything he could do.

"Well... about that..." Rainbow Dash gritted her teeth.

"Where is she?" Discord growled as his pupils briefly glow red.

"She's at the rock farm. She was cursed, by the First Curse. We all went to fight him, and then she as well as a few others got cursed," Sabre explained sorrowfully.

"We're sorry, we did what we could- we couldn't destroy him because if we destroy him while he's near anyone that's cursed, every being that's cursed with this specific curse are all destroyed regardless of the other's distance from the First Curse," Sabre further explained.

"The First Curse can't damage me... but I can't damage him either..." Discord looked away, rubbing his beard.

"You can't? Snap those claws and turn him into a burnt blueberry cake!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"I could, but that nothingness nonsense he uses makes me weak," Discord stated.

"I figured. Otherwise they would've stood no chance in trapping you," Time Steve nodded.

"Exactly," Discord nodded.

"Where's Light, Dark and Assistant?" Genesis Steve questioned.

"They needed to go back to where they all were, so I sent them there," Discord stated.

"Discord, I think you should let the Doctor and Doctor Whooves know you're fine now. If they're still distracting the First Curse, be careful to not get near him," Sabre suggested.

"I already have," Discord responded.

"Huh, you did? You sure- you've been here the whole time- HUHHH!?" Sabre exclaimed. Now this doesn't make sense to Sabre.

"Speaking of the Doctor, he's dropped off a guest nearby too, he will help you," Discord stated.

"Who?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Who is this mysterious guest?" Genesis Steve questioned.

"I'm going to check on Fluttershy now," Discord stated as he disappears with a snap of his eagle claws, and not answering the question. It doesn't bother the 4, because they know Discord and this is such a Discord thing to do.

"Oh boy..." Time Steve sighed while looking down and shaking his head.

"What's wrong Time?" Sabre asked.

"Discord and Limestone ain't gonna be a good mix," Time Steve replied. Fluttershy is at the rock farm, aka, where Limestone is as well. Time Steve can picture Discord and Limestone batting heads.

"Either way, Discord is back- which is good. He's extremely powerful, he'll protect us. Good job everyone, we all played a part," Sabre nodded to everyone.

"The next problem, is the First Curse and Grogar. The only thing that would stand a chance is the elements," Sabre stated.

"But the Elements of Harmony were destroyed by that white Dalek!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"We could try and access them from a parallel universe," Time Steve suggested.

"How? The Doctor- well, Doctor Whooves... he said it isn't possible going to a parallel universe without severely threatening the stability of reality," Sabre responded.

"Plus, the only race that could even do it without breaking everything were those Cyberdrone Steves. But they say they're really busy with something else. Discord won't help either, because there's no telling what a being of chaos would do to the timeline in trying to do so," Sabre added.

"Alright, you are correct on that Sabre. The Doctor also said that it shouldn't be possible to me too. But there is another way that we could access alternate universes," Time Steve stated.

"And that would be?" Rainbow Dash inquired.

"We will need Starlight," Time Steve answered.

"Time, she is at the rock farm and we were just there not too long ago. Limestone would kill us if we showed up there again," Sabre nervously chuckled.

"Are you two done with your nerdy space time talk?" Genesis Steve asked.

"Oh, yeah- yeah we are," Time Steve nodded. The other 3 let out a small laugh.

"Well, now what?" Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"We gotta figure out how we're gonna defeat the First Curse. He's the guy that can counter Discord. I don't know what Grogar can do exactly, but the First Curse is the more powerful out of the two for sure. Us lot plus those Cyberdrones at least held Grogar back. It took all of us to even confront the First Curse and lost- we got very lucky that... that Origin was able to save us- selflessly saving us from more of us being cursed," Sabre responded.

"If we do get the elements from a parallel universe, we gotta figure out how we can use them while also using this staff to weaken the obsidian guy and goat guy," Time Steve stated as he holds out the staff he created using the shards with the anti-magical properties.

Then in response to that, is a very familiar, very echoey distorted voice in the background...

"Maybebebe thisbethisbe mysteryeyeyewewe guesteryeryryry Discordordordordord mentionedordordtionedndndwnwn canananwnwnwn helpcanelplplp ahwhwh hawahah HA HA HAWAHA HAWAHAHA HAWAHWAH HAWHAHWAHWAWAH! Ohwohwohwh howohowowow I'm so lookinginging forwardardingardwardwrd to gotogowowo backtogototowowrwr to hatingtoingingng totowowo workrkrkrk withithithrkththth allwlwlwlwl ofofovovwvwv youyouwuwu!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. But don't worry, the next chapter is gonna be longer, as well as a bit more humorous and serious, and gets very interesting. Definitely stick around and look out for the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 5.9K 19
The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together such as trying to change someone's perso...
168K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
1.2K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
3K 210 65
The mane 6 defeated many foes. Sabre and the steves defeated many foes. They have defeated their different foes. This time though, they share the sam...