PrAja Love 💞 :Destined To Be...

By PariGupta6

Maharana Pratap | Faisal Khan 🤴🏻 Maharani Ajabdeh | Roshni walia 👸 #PrAja | #RoSal ♥️ So Hello everyone... More

Introduction
Kuwar Pratap 🗡️
Ajabdeh Punwar 💞
where is kuwar Pratap ?
Bijolia 🏰
Impressed ✨
Do you like her ? 💘
confused hearts..? 💓
Developing feelings.. ✨💞
love in the air✨❤️
Bad News.. 💔
Heart Broken.. 💔
Grown up son.. 🗡️
Chittor calling... 🏰
season 2 begins... ❤️
Chittor.. 🏰
Friends or Feelings..💞
Pure Feelings.... ✨💞😍
Everyone is crying...
Nostalgia.. 🌼
Old friends... ✨💙
Shadow of love.. ✨💞
Teasing her.. 🤭
Her Confession... ❤️
leaving chittor.. 💔
Empty... 🥀
Conflicts... ⚡🔥
Distance.. 🥀
Love for Life..🤞💞
Pain... 💔
Determined... 🍂
Holiiii... Hai... 🌈🥳
Colour of Love..❤️
Eventfull Night 🌙✨
will you marry me..? 🌹
wedding Bells..🎐💞
Bonus Chapter... 🤩
Engagement... 💍
Only yours.. 💞
Sneak out.. ✨
Sangeet & Mehndi....✨❤️
Party disaster...
Haldi... ✨
Praja's wedding... ❤️✨
Married couple.. ❤️
Welcome.. ✨🌹
First night... 💞✨
Happy News..🥳🤩
Announcement
Announcement

Heart Break🗡️❤️

427 22 1
By PariGupta6

Next day in the morning Ajabdeh is getting ready to perform her morning prayers.

She sat in her room and began singing
" mai arti Teri gau, oh keshav kunj bihari.....
Mai nit nit sheesh nawau oh mor mukut dhari...
Hai Teri chavi anokhi, aisi na duji dekhi, ham sab par kripa karna oh jagat ke palan hariii..."

Jaiwanta Bai was impressed at this unique song that Ajabdeh is singing completely lost in her Krishna's devotion.

Pratap is mesmerized and came near her room to listen properly..

" Radha sang preet lagai, or preet ki reet chalai, tum Radha Rani ke premi Jai radhe raas tehariii.. "

" Gopin sang akhiya jodi, makhan ki matki phodi, oh natkhat rasia tughpar jao m to balihariii.. "

With these last paragraphs Ajabdeh ends her song.

Hearing this last Para about love of lord Krishna, Pratap thought that Ajabdeh is a girl whose heart he can win by love only.

Pratap leaves from there and is going for his sword fighting when all the princess surrounds him, presenting him various presents.

Every girl starts fighting and Pratap is shocked to see all this, he was confused at what is going on.

He leaves from there silently and thinks that, the whole palace is filled with girls , they won't even let me be in peace.
I don't know how to handle so much at once, then he thinks to himself about how he is so comfortable and happy in Ajabdeh's company and how irritating it is around other girls.

He meets Ajabdeh in the corridor and she gives him Prasad.

"You sing so well Ajabdeh"
Pratap says commenting on her morning song.

Ajabdeh gets shy and says "thankyou"

"Are you trying to avoid me these days" ask Pratap

"What... No no it's not like that, you are very good friend why should I ignore you."
"It's just that after returning to your home, you must have so much to do that's why, I don't bother you"
Says Ajab.

"You never bother me Ajabdeh..."
Says Pratap as a matter of fact without realising what he said.

To avoid any misunderstanding Ajabdeh jokes with Pratap.

"Wow kuwar sa your demanding is increasing among girls hn "
Ajabdeh says laughing...

Before kuwar Pratap can reply he saw that all the princess are coming that way to find him.

"Ji...?" Pratap is confused why she said that and thinks that...

"I only want my demand to increase in your heart.."

Kuwar Pratap leaves from there to Avoid all the princess.

Ajabdeh stands laughing.

Kuwar Pratap is fully annoyed and tries to hide when he comes across Rawat ji.

"Pls sir, if in future so many girls comes to the palace please inform me in advance"
Pratap pleads

" But kuwar sa, one of the girl is gonna stay here forever"
Says Rawat ji laughing

" What why are you saying this"
Ask Pratap

" This event is just an excuse kuwar sa, queen and king is trying to find a good wife for you among these princesses"
Pratap is shocked at this discovery
And thinks that how everything makes sense now.

That's why all the Princess are roaming around him,

" No no no" Pratap says to himself
I can't get married nooo, all the girls are so annoying, I can't even share anything with them.

Then he thinks of Ajabdeh

"Wait does she know about this..? Because she doesn't want to come here at first place..."

" If I really have to marry she would be a better choice"

Pratap runs to Ajabdeh's room to hear the truth wether she knew about his marriage or not.

He goes to Ajabdeh's room and finds her preparing for the Pooja.

"Ajabdeh..."

Ajabdeh is shocked and stands up .

" What happened kuwar sa, are you still trying to run from those Princesses.. " ask Ajabdeh  teasing him

" Stop it Ajab, do you know what is happening in the place"

Ajabdeh is confused and turns around and says

" Yes ofcourse, a Pooja is going on, that's why all the guests are called here... "

Pratap understanda in an instant that she is lying.

He goes in front of her and ask again...

" I am asking about the real reason, do you know why all the princess are called here.. "

Ajabdeh gets tensed and tries again.

" Yes for the festival "
Ajabdeh says trying not to sound nervous.

Kuwar Pratap is so mad now, not only did she knew, she didn't even wanted to come here and she is even teasing him over other girls.
Does she not have any feelings for him, does she really only see him as a friend and does she not care at all about him getting married to one of these girls.

Kuwar Pratap is more furious at the last part.

"Ajabdeh, did you knew about my Marriage with one of these princess or not..? Last time I am asking very clearly.."

Kuwar Pratap says partly shouting

Ajabdeh gets tensed and realise that she can't lie more.

" Yes I know, since beginning "
Says Ajabdeh

"And you don't care... At all, you are infact happily setting me up with your friend Phool "

Pratap ask Ajabdeh not Caring about anyone but he wants his answers today

" Ofc I care you are my friend and Phool is a very good girl that's why I suggested it and you two will make a great match. "

Ajabdeh says with a cracking voice  trying to stop her tears.

Kuwar Pratap's heart is completely shattered at these words and he is sad and angry now.
He wants to tell her how much he likes her but she just said clearly how she don't care at all.

"Fine" says Pratap and leaves

Ajabdeh breaks in tears as soon as he leaves the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 702 49
Maharana Pratap | Faisal Khan 🤴🏻 Maharani Ajabdeh | Roshni walia 👸 #PrAja | #RoSal ♥️ hellooooo PrAja & RoSal fans... I am back with yet another...
131K 9K 191
Can a 19 year old girl end the enmity of two rivalry villages to get her family back? °This story revolves around Bondita, who is a successful Barris...
1.3K 78 3
☾︎ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs! ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ! ɴɪɢʜᴛʙʀɪɴɢᴇʀ x ɢɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ☽︎ ━ " 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯�...
2.9K 114 9
It sounds like a dramatic and intense storyline with a lot of twists and turns involving RV, Khushi, Armaan, and Poorvi. RV seems to be revealing his...