Loving My Best Friend

Per HashtagAmourshipper

In this magnificent world, there are magcial creatures, and one of those creatures are werewolves, and there'... Més

chapter 1 peoples
2. feelings
3. weirdness
4. blaming
5. Bella
6. hatred
7. more wolves.
8. Rough Stuff
9. Staring in a movie
10. Chase meets Bella
11. more than friends
13.be my mate
14.the big day
15. Together (Final)

12. this look on your face

5.9K 237 21
Per HashtagAmourshipper

Lucas's POV

We've been working on the movie for a while and I still haven't talked with Chase about what's going on. We need to talk. We're growing apart, and I don't want that. He's my best friend. 'Or do I want him as my mate?' After thinking about it, I realized that although it was confusing, I know I how I feel now.

After we finished the day's job at the studio, I approached Ariya, ready to end this once and for all.

"You've been focused on something for a while now, are you ok?" asked Ariya.

"I like you Ariya," I confessed.

"Whoa," she said, "I'm sorry, I used to like you, but you took so long that I moved on. I kinda like James now."

Instead of disappointing me, this information made me feel better than I had in a long time. "Good I didn't want you to like me," I said. As I was walking off, Ariya called out to me. "Is it because you like Chase?" she asked, smirking. I blushed.

"Umm, I don't know. I just wanted to tell you how I felt, how I thought I felt. When I told you, I didn't feel the things I used to, so I can tell you're not the one for me," I said.

"Well then, do something about it," Ariya said, "If I was able to move on then he might as well if you don't get your head in the game." she said.

"Ugh, I hate when you're right," I said, "You get this look on your face" I looked at her,doing the face.

"Yea that's the one" I said. She giggled and walked away.

'Alright, so now I know I love Chase. I want him to be my mate. I know he probably hates me. I know I messed up. But I love him, so I'll do whatever it takes to get him to love me again.'

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

818K 45.3K 33
Mazie has fallen in love. Okay, maybe it's with the ghost of a boy from school she hates, but love conquers all, right? ...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
3.2M 88.3K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.