Wolfgang x reader

By SleepyPluto2

Please note this is my very first time making a story from my imagination so please don't hate on it also i w... More

Introduction
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 6✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨

✨Chapter 5✨

31 1 0
By SleepyPluto2

After 2 weeks of y/n getting to know the doom raiders, y/n finds out that wolfgang was in a relationship with the golden queen, so y/n decides to leave them alone for a while, and as for the skylanders, they all of a sudden became more bitter to y/n, cause she won't listen to them about stopping the things she loves, and continue's to follow her dreams.

So once y/n's parents found out that y/n dropped out of skylanders academy, they decided to kick y/n out of there house, as y/n was walking around the skylands, y/n found a job in the mean time as a diner.

After a while of getting use to her new job, y/n then decides to save up her money, then she started to look for a home to call her own, after a while of searching she then finds a house that is perfect for her.

As y/n finished finding a house to call home, y/n decides to go to work. As y/n was in the middle of serving people, y/n noticed wolfgang and the golden queen sitting by the table, and then y/n noticed kaos walking towards wolfgang and golden queen, "So, is it one of those speed dating deals? Because i'm totally ok waiting my turn." kaos asks while sitting across from them, "What? Did you think i was asking you out? [laughs] If i wanted to date a bowling ball, i'd join a league." golden queen replies, "Ooh, [laughs] burn." wolfgang replies, y/n then raised her eye brow at wolfgang, cross the diner, "I asked you to come here so you could see what a real man looks like. A man with glorious hair." golden queen replies and whispered the last part, "I know she's just using me for my fur, but i really dig the food here" wolfgang replies, golden queen slowly moves closer to wolfgang, "It's just to thick. I could get lost in there" golden queen replies, wolfgang started to tap his foot on the floor while golden queen was scratching him.

Y/n then noticed that kaos looked heartbroken, "hey kid" y/n said, kaos turns around, "What do you-" kaos replies but quickly realized it was y/n, "It's you!" kaos yells in happiness, y/n giggles slightly, "Now don't be to loud, ok?" y/n asks, kaos looked at y/n confused, "Why?" kaos asks, "Cause i want to see the look on there faces when they realise i work here." y/n replies with a slight giggle, "ooh! but why are you here and not at skylanders academy? or at home with your parent?" kaos asks, y/n looked down at the floor for a moment with her ears down, "Well kaos, lets just say that i didn't do what they wanted me to do, so they all just gave up on me." y/n replies, kaos eyes widened, "Grr! Those skylanders will pay for doing this to you!" kaos yells, y/n quickly covers kaos mouth, "Shh! they will hear you!" y/n whispers loudly, kaos nodded and promised he wont be loud, as y/n removed her hand from his mouth, y/n decides to stand up, "Hey, kaos here is a little something that might help you feel better, since that golden queen decided to hurt your feeling." y/n replies while grabbing a meal with a toy and brings it to kaos, "Thank you y/n, you really are the best, i wish wolfgang didn't make that dumb mistake and chose golden queen over you." kaos replies while taking the meal and toy from y/n, "Uh... what do you mean, 'chose the golden queen over me'?" y/n asks with confusion, "Well, it's a long story, and wolfgang would kill me if i told you." kaos replies, "Ok, i understand kiddo, just get home safe." y/n replies while waving goodbye at kaos.

As y/n was about to walk to the diner she hears someone calling, "Waiter! We are ready to order." golden queen yells, y/n quickly grabs a note pad and a pen to take people's orders, as y/n walks over to wolfgang and golden queen, there eyes widened, "Y/n?!" golden queen and wolfgang yells in shock, "Yep, its me, the one and only" y/n replies with a smile, "Why are you here? aren't you meant to be at the skylanders academy or at home with your parents?" golden queen asks, y/n put her ears down again, "I-i don't really wanna talk about it" y/n replies, wolfgang and golden queen looks at y/n with slight worry, "Are you ok?" wolfgang asks while putting a hand on y/n's arm, y/n quickly puts her ears up and tries to put a smile on her face, "Yep! All good! Is there anything you guys want from the menu?" y/n asks trying to sound joyful, wolfgang and golden queen looks at each other in confusion then looks back at y/n.

-Time passes-

As y/n was done with work, she decides to go and take a walk in the park, as y/n got there she noticed golden queen and wolfgang, y/n quickly decides to leave them alone, but before she could she heard a familiar voice, "Well, it's time to forget about that hair guitar, and get ready for a symphony of coiffure." the familiar voice said, y/n decides to turn around to see kaos on top of a rock, "What is this kid doing?" y/n asks herself, she then noticed that the golden queen quickly left wolfgang for kaos, y/n looked shocked, "How could she do that to him?!" y/n thought to herself, when kaos and golden queen left, y/n noticed wolfgang sitting there alone with his ears down heartbroken, "Oh, poor wolfgang, i should probably do something to cheer him up" y/n thought to herself, y/n decides to walk up to wolfgang.

Wolfgang sat down by the picnic he set up for him and the golden queen, "How could she do this to me?" wolfgang asks himself while whimpering slightly, wolfgang noticed a person walking up to him, "Go away! i don't need your pity!" wolfgang yells with his voice almost cracked, the person decides to ignore wolfgang and continues to walk up to him slowly.

As wolfgang covers his face with his hands, he felt a soft hand petting him gently, "Didn't i tell you to g-" wolfgang yells looking up but then realised it was y/n, "Hey fur ball" y/n replies with a smile, wolfgang decides to cover his face again because he felt embarrassed, "Hey, you don't have to hide your face, trust me i know how it feels, big guy." y/n replies while trying to comfort him, wolfgang sighed, "What are you even doing here? aren't you meant to be with your friends and family?" wolfgang asks, y/n looks at wolfgang confused, "What friends and fa-" y/n replies but quickly realised and decides to keep quiet, wolfgang looks up at y/n with a confused look, "Why would you say that? did something happened?" wolfgang asks slightly confused and worried, y/n put a hand on her arm, "W-well, it's a long story, and i don't really wanna talk about it right now." y/n replies, wolfgang nodded and understands that it might be hard for y/n to explain, "Ok, but may i ask why are you here?" wolfgang asks slightly curious, "Well, i was done with my work and so i decided to take a walk in the park, and then i noticed you and the golden queen and kaos" y/n replies, wolfgang looks down, "So, you saw how she left me?" wolfgang asks with his ears down, "Yeah, but i can't believe she did that to you! you are so sweet!" y/n replies, wolfgang looks up at y/n with a slight smile, "Ooh! so you think i'm sweet? what else do you think of me?" wolfgang asks teasingly, y/n blushed slightly, "Very funny fur ball!" y/n replies while pushing wolfgangs face away from hers, wolfgang chuckles, "Come on, i'm just teasing" wolfgang replies with a slight smile, y/n raised her eye brow, "Oh, really? well a little birdy told me that you use to have a crush on me, is that true?" y/n replies with a slight chuckle.

Wolfgang's face turned red, "W-who told you?! I-i mean no i didn't! i don't know what your talking about!" wolfgang replies while he was panicking, y/n laughs "Oh calm down wolfgang, i'm just teasing, also i already know about it" y/n replies with a slight smile, wolfgang covers his face with his hands, "Now i'm embarrassed." wolfgang replies while groaning, y/n giggles slightly and decides to move a bit closer to wolfgang, "Well, maybe this might help" y/n replies while giving wolfgang a kiss on his cheek, wolfgang quickly moves his hands from his face and looks at y/n, "I-i don't know what to say" wolfgang replies while being red as eruptor, y/n giggles slightly, "Well, how about we hang out for a bit, wouldn't that make you feel better from the redness?" y/n asks while giggling, "Haha very funny, come here you!" wolfgang replies while grabbing y/n, pulling her closer for a hug, "Hey! no fair!" y/n replies, wolfgang chuckles slightly, "Don't mess with the werewolf twice your size then" wolfgang replies teasingly, y/n raised her eye brow, "Oh really? is that how we gonna play?" y/n asks teasingly, wolfgang gulped and gave a nervous chuckle, "W-what are you doing?" wolfgang asks, "Oh nothing, just doing this!" y/n yells while tickling wolfgang, "Stop that! that tickles!" wolfgang yells while laughing.

-Time passes-

As they both were done messing around wolfgang noticed that it was getting dark, "i should probably get doing before the golden queen and the rest of the doom raiders start to wonder where i am." wolfgang said with slight sadness, y/n sighed, "Ok, i understand" y/n replies with her ears down, but before wolfgang walked away he quickly runs to y/n and gives her a hug, "I'll miss you, my little rockstar." wolfgang replies holding y/n tight, "I'll miss you too, my big fur ball" y/n replies, wolfgang chuckles slightly and decides to let y/n go, "So... when will you decide?" wolfgang asks, "Well, i have thought about it for a while and i decided that i will join you and the doom raiders." y/n replies with a slight smile, wolfgang's eyes widened and gave y/n a big smile, "Yes!" wolfgang yells with cheer in his voice, y/n giggles slightly, "Ok, ok calm down superstar." y/n replies, wolfgang decides to stop and suddenly have an idea, "wait, why not you come with me? to our hide out?" wolfgang asks, y/n giggles slightly and walks up to wolfgang, "Ok wolfgang, let's go, i bet i can beat you there first" y/n replies, wolfgang chuckles slightly, "Oh your on!" wolfgang replies, and they both quickly ran to the hide out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 113 25
DreamWorks animated characters are having a beautiful ball.Then during a slow jam things go south.The character who was seen causing trouble is caugh...
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.6K 471 28
Kenzie had always been a shy, nervous girl but what happens when she decided to move in with her old friend Matt and his room mates? This story is go...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...