TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears

2.6K 425 105
By santhiyasuresh

Just after the marriage was completed, there was tears of love and joy. Families hugged each other and voiced their congratulations for them. 

Both stood up to take blessing from the family.  Papa  and mumma hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads, then aai and baba hugged them closely and traced their cheeks.

Baba " I know I don't have to say this, phir bhi baba hu na uski, please take care of my daughter."

Karan smiled " Yes baba.. I will, aap Chinta mat kijiye "

They moved to poonam Di and jiju, both hugged each other. She kissed teju forehead " Welcome to the family officially doll "

He pouted bcoz she wasn't giving attention to him and jiju chuckled

Jiju " oye our big baby got upset.. Always be happy sunny " he hugged him and poonam di kissed his forehead. They smiled warmly at them.

They moved to madhu Di and jiju, both hugged each other.

Madhu di " Congratulations my babies... Baby and us both r so happy for you "

Meenu was emotional, she hugged both and they also got emotional seeing her, the family looked at them with happy faces. 

Meenu " my sunny is a family man now.. I m so happy for you both "

Tejran " hum bhi di"

They kissed her cheeks from both side.  Om and anvi hugged their best friends.  Pra hugged them and kissed both their cheeks making them happy.

Karan turned around to see his shoes missing, he looked at anvi and teju other cousin,  he chuckled.

Karan to anvi " Where are my shoes?"

Anvi " if u want them, you have to give us something "

Karan whispered to teju " Kitne paise mangenge"

Teju " 10 lakh toh mangenge "

Karan looked at her shocked " 10 lakh mein mei dujhe hi le aunga "

Teju looked at him scrunching her eyebrows  and sweetly " Sunnyyy, shaadi ki din akele soyega toh acha nahi lagega na "

Karan horrified " nahi baby, aise nahii "

Karan to anvi " bolo kya chahiye.. Wait om bring the cheque book "

Anvi nodded no and forward her palm " I need something , A Promise "

Karan " Promise ? "

Anvi " she may not be my blood sister but she is my soulsister, always keep her happy and never hurt her bhai, please stand with her even if everyone leaves, I know you will do all this but promise me please"

Karan  hugged anvi " I promise and I will be with her always "

Om to anvi "so you don't need money? "

Anvi nodded no " no money will fulfill this promise "

Karan pulled a cheque of 5 Lakhs and gave it to her " This is your haq and I promise to fulfill that also. Bhai se nahi logi "

She nodded with tears and took the amount, he frowned " now where r my shoes "

Anvi laughed " tejuu "

Teju lifted her lehenga and he was shocked to her hiding his shoes under them. He looked at her and she gave him a mischievous grin.

The post marriage went by with them taking pictures and guest greeting them. After completing their dinner, they moved towards teju house as bidaai will take place from there. 

Once reaching there, they all took some rest till they prepare for her vidaai. The whole house turned gloomy thinking about her going away from them.

Teju walked towards her room, she knew now it won't be hers, it will be theirs whenever they visit her home. She touched her cupboard, everything in her room was designed by her, each and every corner have beautiful memories. She could see herself and pra fighting for something in the bed, jumping around.

She remembered how she cried when she was upset and her mother came in to console, she laid her head on her mother lap and cried her heart out. 

Her eyes glistened with all the memories, she remembered how every night her father would sneak in to see if she is asleep or not and not to leave without kissing her forehead.

She took their family picture which was taken on her graduation day, she looked at the proud parents who were grinning bcoz their daughter achieved something in her life. 

She looked around to see many pictures of hers and pra, the one which will always be her favorite, the first time she hold him, in that white cloth wrapped around him when they  brought him first time to their home. She kissed the picture taking them in her hands as tears rolled down.

Someone knocked the door and she turned to see butlers from kundrra house, they came to take her stuffs.  She showed them the luggage and when they took them out, the room seems to be turned empty for her. She looked around and sat on her bed. 

( It was easy for everyone to say that it's every girl fate to move out of her house after marriage and start a family of her own, but many won't understand the pain of leaving your home where u have been raised and cherished, the place which have been your everything, the place you called yours and have always had a way to return back from wherever you go and suddenly one day, you have leave that place and start a new life. 

Some were lucky to get a understanding in laws like her but not many, few girls take their own time and pace to understand and make her place in the new house,  she will take years in making it her comfort, but at the end of the day, that will also not be hers. 

Somewhere in some point of her life, she would hear this at the end of day
" ye tera ghar nahi hai ki tu apni marzi se rahogi , yahan ye sab nahi chalega, tujhe hamari baat manke rehna padega", this is a reality of our lives sadly. )

Soon she was called down, she walked downstairs and saw everything was ready, Karan was standing with aai and baba, looks like he was trying to console them but they are her parents, nothing can control their emotions for now.. 

Her mami asked her to move forward, she looked at her parents and tears started flowing down, he looked at her not knowing how to console her, she took the puffed rice in her hand and walked front throwing them back, her mother stood behind and caught them in her pallu,  she kept walking till they reach their car.  She turned to her side and saw her baba looking at her with tears. 

Baba wiped her tears and  hugged her " meri princes hamesha kush rahegi , she is my strong baby and she will not cry like this.. I love you princess " he kissed her forehead.

Then,
" I love you princess "  a father kissed his new born daughter forehead holding her in his arms
Now,
" I love you princess " , a father kissed his grown up beautiful daughter forehead as a bride holding her in his arms.

Nothing changed between them except the years and time, the love always remained the same.

Teju wiped his tears " my baba is also strong and he would never cry, he raised his kids as strong now, voh kudh royengi toh acha nahi lagega na"

He nodded and gave her smile,she turned back to see her mother standing with tears.

Teju " Aapko badi jaldi thi na Mere Shaadi ki, ab kyu roraheho " she asked chuckling a little with tears and aai shook her head.

Aai " jab kudh ek ladki ka maa hogi, tab samaj ayega... "

She held her hands " Tejuuuu, agar kabhi tujhe laga ki, aai aise kyu kar rahehai,  bure kyu banjati hai, hurt karti hai mujhe, I m so sorry.. Maaf kardene bacha mujhe.. Ye ghar terebina kaali rahega, humari kushiyan tujhse judi hai, tere kushi hamari, par kabhi bhi apna dhuk chupana mat, aai yahi hu, tereliye hamesha rahunga...Theek hai "

Teju hugged her tightly " I love you aaiii ,you were the best and you would never hurt us and you never did"

Aai smiled and hugged her more. Teju pulled back after sometime and looked around. 

Teja " baba,  pra kahan hai "

They looked around and she started calling him, he was standing behind the house, he was crying. He don't want to show his tears to her bcoz she will feel bad, he tried to be okay with the fact that she is leaving their house and it won't be the same way from now, no matter how hard they try.

He wiped his tears when he heard her shouts and try to put up a smile , he walked to her and hugged her, she knew he is hiding his emotions and she hugged him tightly.

Teja "Praaa, you know right, teju di always loves you "

Pra nodded with his tears flowing on her neck as she snuggled and he choked, " I know.. I love u too di "

Teja " I will miss you "

Pra " I will miss you too but this is new start for you, smile di.. We don't want you to go with tears, haina aai baba "

Both nodded and she smiled, they looked at Karan, he was in tears looking at them, he know this pain, he have been away from his siblings and he knen how it felt to be away from your loved ones.  He hugged them once again before sitting on the car, she sat beside him and pra pushed the car as per rituals and the car zoomed off.  Anvi was sitting in the passenger seat with om in driver seat. 

Anvi " Please stop crying tejuu, you will get sick. Baby, you can see them frequently, no one is going to say anything..1 hour ki toh baat hai bacha, roh mat aise, see bhai is tensed and sad bcoz of you.. Unko dhek"

Teju looked at her sunny who was looking at her with concern face, his face was filled with worries and she know if she goes on and fall sick, he would be the one who will be affected most. She hugged him and felt his warmth consoling her, he wrapped his arms around her, she smiled and he kissed her forehead.

Karan " I promise I will not let u miss them. When you do, I will bring them to You or take you to them. But please don't cry like this. Jab tu rohti hai, mujhe bechani hojati hai, mujhe samaj nahi araha ki mei kya karun , please don't cry "

She nodded with a smile and he forwarded her a gift pack. She got excited and open the packet and was happy to see her favourite chocolates. She kissed his cheeks and he grinned.  Omvi looked at them with a smile as they r fine.

Little things make her happy and he knew what to do for her and when to do for her. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...