๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  |...

By Sangieschicken_

[๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——/๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐——] It all started when Yeosang got hired as Jongho's secretary. More

A/N
โฆƒ1โฆ„
โฆƒ2โฆ„
โฆƒ3โฆ„
โฆƒ4โฆ„
โฆƒ5โฆ„
โฆƒ6โฆ„
โฆƒ7โฆ„
โฆƒ8โฆ„
โฆƒ9โฆ„
โฆƒ10โฆ„
โฆƒ11โฆ„
โฆƒ12โฆ„
โฆƒ13โฆ„
โฆƒ15โฆ„
โฆƒ16โฆ„
โฆƒ17โฆ„
โฆƒ18โฆ„
โฆƒ19โฆ„
โฆƒ20โฆ„
โฆƒ21โฆ„
โฆƒ22โฆ„
โฆƒ23โฆ„
โฆƒ24โฆ„
โฆƒ25โฆ„
โฆƒ26โฆ„
โฆƒ27โฆ„
โฆƒ28โฆ„
โฆƒ29โฆ„
โฆƒ30โฆ„
โฆƒ31โฆ„
โฆƒ32โฆ„
โฆƒ33โฆ„
โฆƒ34โฆ„
โฆƒ35โฆ„
A/N

โฆƒ14โฆ„

906 50 21
By Sangieschicken_

The day of the celebration came by so fast, and Yeosang just couldn't stop checking himself out in the mirror.

He felt amazing and just looked amazing with that outfit Jongho got him, and he just felt so confident. Yeosang liked the way he looked, and even after he got the outfit, he made sure to thank Jongho a lot.

The CEO just smiled at him and said how it wasn't a problem and just told how he is happy that Yeosang is happy. But it really was expensive and probably very fashionable even if Yeosang had no idea about fashion.

But who cares? He looks amazing and that's the most important.

Yeosang added a bit of makeup and sprayed the most expensive perfume he had, not forgetting to put on the earrings Jongho got him. He wanted to look amazing, maybe to impress Jongho, but mostly just for himself.

Jongho was right when he said he is just seeming weird because Yeosang isn't used to wearing this kind of stuff, and he isn't ugly. Yeosang realized that too, and he just needs to relax a bit.

After all, Jongho is definitely right. Yeosang sees it for himself now that he is feeling confident and hot in this. He fixed his wavy hair so it was falling over his eyes and smacked his lips that were covered in slight shade of dark red lipstick.

Yeosang checked himself out once again before he headed out of the door.

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang took a sip of his champagne as he leaned against the wall.

It was so boring and he was tired. Jongho gave his speech, thanking people for coming and disappearing somewhere.

He observed people from the other floor, looking down to the middle of the hallway where all the people were. They were laughing and drinking, and Yeosang kind of hated to see it. It just wasn't his vibe and he hated the fact that most of these people are just acting.

As if they wouldn't like to be home now and do much better stuff instead of being here for absolutely no reason.

Yeosang would leave immediately if he had a chance and choice. He took a sip again as he just watched, leaning forward and holding himself on his elbows.

Yeosang was lost in his own mind, but there were suddenly footsteps nearing him.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." Jongho said.

Yeosang snapped out, looking over to Jongho and feeling his mouth go dry.

He looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jongho wore his usual black outfit, just suit and a button up shirt underneath it as the suit was buttoned.

But the suit was half white on the right side, and Jongho's hair was the same wavy long one as it fell over his beautiful dark eyes just like the day when he came to the interview.

He just looked so good. Jongho looked so goddamn sexy like that, and Yeosang imagined himself on top of his strong thighs and riding him-

Okay, no. Too far.

"Hey." Yeosang replied back, acting like he wasn't just eyeing him like a piece of meat.

Jongho smiled lightly, but that smile was more like a smirk. He saw what he just did, so he just had to return the favor.

"You look wonderful. I knew how good you would look." Jongho mumbled as he looked all over Yeosang's body.

Yeosang felt himself blush, biting onto his lower lip lightly and feeling confident about the fact Jongho just did that.

"Thank you again, really. I love the outfit. You don't look bad yourself." Yeosang teased back.

He acted like nothing was going on when he is actually panicking inside.

Jongho chuckled. "It's not a problem really."

He walked to Yeosang and stood in the same position as Yeosang was in.

"What are you doing here?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang shrugged. "Got bored downstairs. No one I knew was there, so I left."

Jongho chuckled. "That's understandable. I got too busy talking to guests, so I guess I kind of forgot about you."

Yeosang took a sip again and shook his head.

"It's okay, you got busy. Not that I mind being alone and just begging for time to go faster. I'm not a kid." He giggled.

Yeosang doesn't know why did he giggle or why he just said that, but Jongho turned his head to him as he said that and just smiled lightly.

"It's that boring down there, huh?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang shrugged and smiled a bit. Jongho swore that his heart burst at that little cute smile he gave him.

"Kind of. I don't really know who to talk to." Jongho hummed, suddenly remembering something.

He licked his lips and straightened his back.

"Hey, come with me. I need you for something."

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he said a small 'what?' and just placed his glass down before following Jongho.

Jongho walked to his office, unlocking it with his card and letting a confused Yeosang inside.

"Yeah? What did you need me for?" Yeosang asked.

Jongho didn't answer, instead just walked over to the table where two empty glasses and a whisky just stood there.

He poured the whiskey in two glasses, turning around and pushing one to Yeosang.

"Come on. You said you got no one to talk to there, so let's just stay here and have a nice talk?" Jongho asked.

How was Yeosang supposed to resist that? He smiled and took the glass, thanking him but also not really knowing what to say. Why did Jongho do this? Yeosang didn't know. He just wanted to be away from people.

"Thank you, but you didn't need to do this. I was just fine where I was." Yeosang said as he leaned against the huge window in Jongho's office that looked out, seeing lights in the city. 

Jongho hummed as he took a step closer, holding the glass in one hand and the other one in his pocket. 

"It's okay, I know how it's annoying sometimes. I want to be here with you anyway." Jongho replied.

Yeosang's heart stopped beating as he heard Jongho say that. He wanted to be alone with Yeosang. He smiled, ignoring how his cheeks rose up and instead just raised his glass up and clinking it with Jongho's who stood in front of him. 

"Cheers." 

Jongho smiled. "Cheers."

They took a sip of the strong whiskey, and Yeosang swore how he already felt so drunk. He already drank 3 or 4 glasses of champagne and now whiskey. 

He groaned as he screwed his eyes shut. "Holy shit, that's strong."

Jongho giggled. "It's not even that strong. You are just too sweet."

Yeosang doesn't know if that sentence made sense, but he got what Jongho meant.

"My taste buds aren't sweet! What does that even mean?" Yeosang pouted. 

Jongho shook his head as he laughed. Is one person supposed to be this cute? 

"My God, you are so adorable.." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang almost screamed there and then. How was he even supposed to stay calm after hearing that? How did Jongho stay calm?!

He giggled awkwardly. "W-what?.."

Jongho stared at him, not saying a thing and placing the glass onto the nearest thing that happened to be the shelf on the wall.

He bit his lip as he looked into Yeosang's eyes, making the male let out a shaky breath and just stare back at him. Yeosang gulped.

"J-Jongho.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho took the glass from his hand, placing it on the shelf next to his and without thinking, Jongho's hand found itself behind Yeosang's head and pressing their lips together. 

Yeosang let out a small whine, immediately kissing Jongho back and wrapping his arms around his shoulders and deepening the kiss. 

They were definitely hit by the alcohol a bit, but that didn't matter anymore.

They kissed more passionately, and Jongho wrapped his other arm around his waist as he kept the other one on the back of his head. 

Yeosang let out a small moan when Jongho bit his lip, making it send friction to Jongho's cock. He already felt so hard just by kissing.

Jongho opened his mouth on purpose, guiding Yeosang to do the same and pushing his tongue slowly inside of Yeosang's. The sound of lip smacking and light pants filled the room, and they won't stop it. 

It just felt so good and amazing, and of course they wouldn't part no matter what. 

Jongho felt already rock hard in his pants just by kissing Yeosang, but it was just so good. He knows what he is doing to Jongho. 

"J-Jongho..." Yeosang whined quietly as he parted for a second, but he was pulled in the kiss again.

The male hummed against his lips, making Yeosang moan as he pushed his tongue inside again and explored Yeosang's mouth.

He was so desperate. He needed Jongho, and Jongho needed Yeosang so badly. 

Jongho soon broke the kiss, panting as he stared into Yeosang's eyes and feeling the excitement and lust. He will definitely make Yeosang his. 

He pecked Yeosang's lips again. "You sure you wanna do this?" 

Yeosang was panting as he pressed his palms onto Jongho's hard chest, feeling his cock twitching lightly. He gulped and nodded his head without even thinking. He wanted Jongho. 

Jongho nodded as he kissed him again for a few seconds.

Yeosang knew it was wrong, but he wanted him and nothing else. So he will definitely take the chance. 

"Come here then. I won't have sex with you in a place where I can imagine you bent over my table every time I work." Jongho teased as he took Yeosang by his hand and lead him to the back door. 

Yeosang blushed. This is definitely going to be a wild night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 94 13
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) joongsboyf ยฉ || 2024
151K 9.9K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
20.9K 907 19
[COMPLETED] โœ…๏ธ Things are going horribly in Seonghwa's life, he struggles with his school years but just to make things worse, his father calls him f...
10.2K 483 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^