Avengers x Reader Oneshots

De kfyre_marvel_maniac

Just a book of oneshots. We all know the drill. All Characters except Y/n and a few side characters belong to... Mai multe

Snow ~ Uncle Tony
Duets ~ Steve
One last time ~ Thor
The Villian ~ Clint
The first I love you ~ Tony
What Once Was Mine ~ Thor
Not An Update, Sorry - Author's Note
The Villian (part 2) ~ Clint
Late Night Laundry~ Bucky
Party Favor ~ Tony
I Wasn't Invited To My Own Wedding?! - Sam
Hibernation - Thor
Matchmaker ~ Science Bros
Cookies ~ Clint
IDEK what to call this one lol ~ Natasha
Christmas ~ Y/n and the Avengers
Duets (part 2) ~ Steve
The Villian(part 3) ~ Clint

Aren't You Forgetting Something? - Science Bros

67 4 1
De kfyre_marvel_maniac

Summary: Match Maker pt 2, sorry it's so short, I'm working on some longer ones, but wanted to give you guys something.

You're sitting at the counter, eating breakfast with Bruce, having a nice, casual conversation when Tony comes running in.

"Good morning, Bruce. Oh, hey, Y/n. Sorry don't have time to chat, I'm gonna be late for an important meeting," he says, all in a rush, barely glancing at either of you. He grabs the toast out of the toaster. Your toast.

"Hey mister, that's my breakfast," you say, indignantly. 

"Sorry Y/n/n, I don't have time to wait for another one"

"Whatever" you grumble, not really angry, "Have fun at your meeting."

"You know I won't," he says, with a dry laugh, "Bye, Babe." 

"Woah, Woah, aren't you forgetting something?" Bruce asks.

"Huh? Oh, right. Sorry," he runs back over to Bruce and gives him a quick kiss. Bruce blushes, and then opens his hand.

"Thanks, but I was talking about your keys."

"O-oh right, thanks," Tony mumbles, clearly a little embarrassed. He runs out the door then, obviously in a hurry to get away from the situation. You laugh. 

Bruce looks at you, "What?"

"Nothing," You giggle, "I just knew you were perfect for each other"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
Avengers Imagines De gulpgulp

Ficțiune generală

720K 10.9K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
10.9K 267 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...