Broken Record-Pierre Gasly

By Natashasbestie123546

You and Pierre Gasly F1 Driver Dated for 6 years and 4 years ago you guys broke up for unknown reasons and th... More

About characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8~
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25

21

96 1 0
By Natashasbestie123546

4 hours later

I wake up in me and Pierre's bed. I here laughing from the kitchen. I lay here. I decide to go to my writing room. I write a song that I love called "Good Ones" (by Gabby Barrett).

Dakota runs through the door. "Hey baby" I say. "Hi mama" she says. I go back to playing. I look up and meet Pierre's eyes. I sing the chorus while looking him in the eye."hey guys" I say. "Hey bab-" Pierre says but gets cut off. "Hey babes can we like eat now" Katie says sarcastically. I push through the group racing Katie to the kitchen for the orange chicken. "Bitch its mine" I scream. I grab it and run to mine and Pierre's room. I sit crossed leged eating the orange chicken and rice. Paige bursts out laughing. "Mommy share with me" Dakota yells pushing past the group. I give Dakota some orange chicken and rice. I turn on the TV forgetting that everyone is still here. I turn on Roped on Netflix.

A/n
What do you think?
Don't forget get to Vote,Comment,or Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 48.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
186K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...