EndGame || Billy Hargrove (2...

By hargrovesswifee

BOOK 2 TO LOVEGAME What was finally there time to move together to college in California, Billy & Adrienne fo... More

EndGame.
I. Adrienne
II. Billy
IV. B & A
V. B & A**
VI. Adrienne
VII. B & A
VIII. A & B

III. Adrienne

275 12 40
By hargrovesswifee

Popularity wasn't hard for Adrienne. Not at all.

Her looks were just a bonus. Kindness played a part of the factor but not at 100%. It was mostly fear of the possible damage it could and would do.

Popularity followed her, always wanting to corrupt her. She didn't mind it, especially when she had girls who wanted to be HER, live like HER. But I don't think they knew the pure fucking exhaustion of being popular. Adrienne stepped one foot on campus and girls were already fanning and practically bowing down to her. It's just like high school, only slightly better.

"You have to join my sorority house!"

"Oh my god, let's go to this frat party Friday Night!"

"We need to go to the first UCLA game! Meet me there with my girlfriends at the Tailgate!"

It was all repetitious, faking smiles and flaking plans to meet up.

Oh and one last thing that Adrienne liked?

"You and Billy are perfect and NEED to show up to this frat house."

There was already a title for them, just like high school. It wasn't intentional, she knew that it was bound to happen.

I mean, look at them.

Popularity for them both kept grasping at them for their first week, every time they were with each other in the halls something or someone tried inviting them to events for the week AND weekend.

"Hi there, pretty lady." Billy wrapped his arms around Adrienne's waist pulling her in to be pressed against his body.

"Boyfriend." Adrienne smiled as he continued to place pestering kisses on her forehead. "Are we still going down to the pier tonight?"

"Course, Princess. It's Friday, and someone demands we have date night on those Fridays, plus..." Billy started before lowering himself to whisper in her ear. "I need my fix of Adrienne." He practically growled like a goddamn animal.

"Okay, sex addicts break it up," Lily called, interrupting them, causing them to sigh irritably.

"What are you, and I guess you," Lily asked Adrienne gesturing to Billy who rolled his eyes. "Doing tomorrow night?"

"You know the answer to that question Lils," Adrienne smirked as Billy ran his tongue over his lower lip, a smug smirked prawned onto his face.

"10:00. My brother's in this band and we're gonna watch." Lily smiled, mostly at Adrienne but still, it was something.

"Can't actually. Kev's been bugging me to hang out tomorrow night." Billy admitted, Adrienne's eyes practically cringing at him, an argument she could use against him later.

"Good because I didn't want you to interrupt girl's night." Adrienne smiled at Billy who rolled his blue eyes at her comment.

"Behave." Billy reminded her wrapping his arm around her waist to whisper in her ear. "I'll see you tonight." Billy kissed the temple of her forehead and walked in the opposite direction towards his next class, receiving greetings from mutual friends of Kevin who already introduced Billy to them.

"He's annoying." Adrienne rolled her eyes at Lily making them share a laugh then continued to go about their day together.

➶➴➷➹

After a shockingly well Friday date between Billy and her, and talking about their plans for the next night Adrienne dreaded leaving her boyfriend with...Kevin. She felt better when they talked about it. Sorta.

Thoughts interrupted when the sound of her phone on her small space of a desk she sorta shared with Lily loudly rang.

"Hello?"

"My beloved."

With a heavy exaggerated sigh that brought a smile onto her face at the familiarity of the voice, she hadn't heard in a while due to his now upcoming "Rockstar" life.

"Eddie. How are you my soulmate." She breathlessly remarked at him making him chuckle over his line.

"Good. Good, listen uh, me and the band are performing tonight downtown, and well I wanted to see, well you. Catch up, y'know what "best friends" do."

"How long are you in town for? My roommate and I are going to see her brother perform tonight."

"Tonight's the last one for a bit. The band wants to work on an album and there's nowhere better than good ol' LA."

"Maybe I'll see you sometime during the week then?" Adrienne asked disappointed, but still somehow comforting to her best friend.

"Course. Tell pretty boy I miss him and wish I could be the one he sleeps next to at night."

"Why are you in love with my boyfriend? and Steve?"

"It pisses them off."

"Bye Eddie," Adrienne smirked to herself before Eddie chuckled and wished her well before ending the call herself.

"Do you think I look-- WOAH." Lily started coming from the bathroom in her all-leather outfit, her dark hair in waves that matched her dark eye makeup to make her green eyes pop. She was hot in her grunge edgy way, she knew it, Adrienne knew it.

Lily's eyes fixated on Adrienne.

Adrienne's black lacey long sleeve with a tube top to match right under its sheerness material, a black mini skirt to match, since it was downtown LA in a bar of course. Her hair was messy but effortlessly a more platinum blonde waves and platform thigh-high boots to tie the look all together.

"WOAH, to you too sexy," Adrienne smirked as she grabbed one of Billy's signature oversized black jackets he owned over her shoulder, sticking out her tongue as she walked out the door room, Lily following her right behind as they giggled and laughed with each other.

As they walked a short distance ranging closer to where they needed to be, all they did was talk and talk with each other, easily falling into a comfort of familiarity with one's personality between a black cat and a golden retriever that both complimented each other so well. They talked about their lives, made stupid inside jokes, and practically knew each other better than they knew themselves.

"So, what band is your brother in?" Adrienne asked loudly as they entered the crowded nightclub called "The Reserve"

"Some band, crooked coffin, or something like that. I only show up because he's my twin? But not my twin." Lily replied reaching and grabbing ahold of a drink for Adrienne, her eyes blinking rapidly as she realized whose show she was at.

"Wait Corrod--"

"Corroded Coffin Motherfuckers!" Eddie's thick voice howled into the microphone booming over the entirety of the nightclub, all focus of the crowd facing straight to the band who began their music. Nothing's changed.

Eddie's hair was still in his long messy curls, and more tattoos were painted and flourishing on his skin than the last time Adrienne had seen him in Hawkins. Light facial hair on his face, nothing too crazy very minimal. Gareth, Jeff, and Chris all looked the same, slightly older and more fitted into their adult age. But Adrienne's focus went to the other member who stood out of the group.

"And that's the fucker himself, Jeremy."

The complete and utter opposite of Lily.

He was tall, lean, and muscular. He was definitely muscular, by the way, his abs reflected in the lighting of the stage, he was a blond that had long messy locks bouncing everywhere. Dimples in his cheeks that complimented his sharp jaw structure. His hands were coated with thick rings just like Eddie's, chain necklaces that dangled and stuck to his skin as the sweat glistened on his shirtless body.

Adrienne's lips parted as a small gasp escaped from her as she took in his appearance. He was attractive.

Obviously.

But I mean there was no harm in looking right

She snuck glances at the way his hands easily found the strings of his guitar and played so easily.

She snapped out of her trance the second she met her brown eyes with Eddie's who was probably already watching her focus on Jeremy. He smirked as he sang his song before flipping her the bird which she returned the favor to him.

"Am I crazy or did Eddie just flip you off?" Lily shouted between the loudness of the music before Adrienne shook her head at him.

"Remember when I told you I had a best friend back home?" Adrienne replied to her, Lily's eyes connecting the dots as her mouth gapped open in shock.

Enjoying themselves as the music continued to shake the entire club, soon came to an end after countless amount of songs and the announcement of an album being worked on. Adrienne grabbed ahold of Lily's hand to drag her in search of backstage to reconnect with her best friend she desperately missed.

"Where do you think you're going groupies?" A security emerged blocking them from being able to get into the backstage area. Immediately catching Adrienne's fire her eyes furrowed in anger.

"I'm sorry what did you just call us?" Adrienne remarked back at the security, being unable to shout back at her being interrupted by no one other than Eddie himself.

"They're cool, trust me. My best friend is not a groupie." He playfully smirked at the security making him sigh and walk off to do something else. Adrienne smiled as she rushed to jump her rockstar of a best friend she had into a hug.

"Holy shit, you did so well." Adrienne sighed as they hugged, a pat on her back as Eddie let her down onto her feet.

"I missed you too Adri, I've been good thanks for asking." Eddie sarcastically talked over her, making her swat his arm.

"That's because you don't decide to call or answer my calls anymore Edward."

"The groupies aren't gonna just show up for themselves are they?" Eddie replied making Adrienne gasp.

"Wait so, Carver...?"

"We had different wants in our lives, wasn't gonna stop my dream for a...hello" Eddie started before his eyes found themselves pawning over Lily who approached Adrienne.

"No." Adrienne looked at him before he rolled his eyes at her to place a cigarette to dangle in between his lips. "Lily this is Eddie, the one I punched in the face and then became my friend. Eddie this is Lily, my roommate."

"Hi, I'm Jeremy's sister." Lily smiled at him as he extended his hand to shake hers, it was like watching two middle schoolers hug behind the gym at recess.

"No shit. Adrienne go look for her brother while I talk to Lily for a second." Eddie practically demanded making Adrienne furrow her brows together.

"Me? Why do I--"

"In the back. Go.," Eddie repeated before he shifted his focus onto Lily as they walked away from Adrienne, leaving her confused and cursing to herself.

"In the back go." Adrienne mocked him while sticking out her tongue before she groaned to search for the goddamn person she's never once met.

She opened a random door that was the backstage bathroom before being face to face with the blond brother that was Lily's. Her eyes straight facing his sweat-beaded chest, as her head lifted with her eyes to meet her eyes with no one besides the goddamn attractive brother of Lily. Her hazel eyes met with his dark brown chocolate ones, his chest was still heaving to catch his breath after his performance, standing in silence as they both seemed to have forgotten they were staring right into each other for a brief moment. Adrienne broke her eye contact by clearing her throat to speak, Jeremy himself doing the same.

"You're Jeremy right?' Adrienne asked continuing to avoid the eye contact he was trying to hold with Adrienne.

He smiled with a breathless chuckle before speaking.

"Right."

Goddamn it, even his voice was attractive. It wasn't anywhere close to being as deep as Billy's, it was a kinder and semi-deep toned.

It wasn't intentional to feel this way, especially knowing who and what she had.

Billy

But damn it, they were both so....

So...

FINE?

The lingering awkward silence filled the air, Adrienne once again breaking the silence to do what she was told in the first place.

"Adrienne. I was looking for you because one of my best friends is trying to get in your sister's pants." He laughed at her comment making a smile grow on her lips.

"Yeah, I uh, I know who you are. Munson doesn't shut up about his small town and the girl "Adrienne" who punched him in the face at a party." Jeremy smiled at her before, eyes focused on the girl once more. "He also didn't mention how beau--"

"I have to pee! Hurry up in there." The sound of Lily's voice was heard banging and shaking the doorknob, only to make Jeremy heavily sigh and swing the door open to his sister who looked between him and Adrienne who raised her brows at Lily and Eddie in which he was standing there with a smirk crept onto his face.

"No. You guys are gross for thinking that." Adrienne rolled her eyes as she pushed herself to the side to free herself from the risen tension of her friends and well now, Jeremy.

In search of a phone, which she found in a secluded area of the backstage area, she immediately dialed the number she needed to keep her sanity. As it rang and rang, and rang.

But got no answer.

"Of course, you don't fucking answer Billy."

➶➴➷➹
A/N: HIIIIIIIII IM NOT DEAD SEE

also it's starting.

We met Jeremy and I'm ready to risk it all for mister Ross Lynch thanks

Life update??
I started going to the gym hehe like I'm basically Billy fr, schools irritating, I HAVE A SZA CONCERT MONDAY THE 23RD OF OCTOBER,
(So if there's any SZA gals going to her LA show lmk 😛)
the drama and temptations are starting and I'm excited 😁
I love you all kiss thanks for being patient with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 845 50
"Only love makes you that crazy sweetheart, and that damn stupid." Billy Hargrove was a gift from your universe. The universe giving you a sense of...
35.1K 737 14
You are best friends with Eddie Munson. After he was accused of killing Chrissy Cunningham you have to figure out the real truth behind what happened...
2K 35 24
Your Mikes sister who's joining Hawkins high however to catch the interest of nine other than billy Hargrove Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington who wi...
6.1K 119 27
"we're just two people who need 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬, nothing more, nothing less. got it?" it hurt shutting him down, but he needed to stay safe, and this...