body to buddy | taekook

Por _thetea_vk

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the bas... Más

• intro •
chapter one: late
chapter two: bench
chapter three: mysterious
chapter four: pillow talk
chapter five: room 192
chapter six: rules
chapter seven: crush? nah
chapter eight: rush
chapter nine: cold with fire
chapter eleven: was I too much?
chapter twelve: drunk tears
thirteen: anxious
fourteen: attention
fifteen: you broke me first
sixteen: user1921

chapter ten: night dancer

1.4K 50 11
Por _thetea_vk

month later

jungkook is dancing in the practice hall, giving it all from himself because since he started to have a thing with taehyung he for example began to skip practice or started to stay at the same skill level, which didn't happen very often. he always made sure he's doing his best in dancing, but now? so basically he took a break from it, and I'm talking here about his hook ups with that handsome leader of basketball team, to be more specific from taehyung who wasn't really fine with it.

jungkook right now again messes up the choreography, standing up from the floor just to angrily run palms through hair, mumbling something to himself quickly stopping the music just to calm down w little fuck! I'm a disaster since he's really emotional because of the new pills he got caused by his eating problems he tried so hard not to turn into crying mess, oh how much he would give to just go home and lay down for a bit. take some time for himself.

suddenly for his own surprise he hears that damn low voice "wow, you look even more emo than usually. and that's a feat" taehyung smirks, leaning on the door frame a little.

jungkook turns around to him quickly, smiling at him saying back teasingly "you scared the shit out of me! and excuse me, since when I'm emo may I know?", taehyung points at his head making jungkook answer "oh, my hair? yeah I died them more black. what a genius you are" prettily fixing his hair. "I see, I like it. you look good" taehyung says, winking afterwards at the younger just to slowly check him out, licking lips.

"eyes up, not a good time to stare at my ass" jungkook pouts making the elder even more temped follow him "what problem you got? gosh I have to learn you how to play basketball instead of this, don't get me wrong I love seeing you dance, like seriously your a-", "in your dreams. and I don't have any problem It's just, my kind of homework was about to make a passionate and honest and I don't know sexy dance and I can't get it right because I'm not able to imagine something without tangibility. my brain sucks" jungkook explains, taehyung nods before getting an idea.

"I can help you" taehyung said, jungkook looks at him confused "yeah, sure! let's do it! come on! I'm joking, obviously. as If you know how to dance big guy", "don't worry, you'll be the one dancing definitely not me" taehyung said and sat on the floor making the younger blink twice "w-what are you doing?"? "come on, don't be shy, don't be emotional" taehyung teases.

jungkook chuckles at hearing that, mumbling "idiot" before going to change the music "fine, I'm doing this only because I have to finally get it right. anyway, just try to match my moves and let me lead, I have to end it so focus and try not to touch my so much" he adds, taehyung simply says 'okay' leaning with his arms on the floor more, smirking at the way jungkook is scratching himself before starting to dance to played song.

it was snippet of a song 'One of the Girls'. "oh I like this song, especially the lyrics. so smart" taehyung says while staring at jungkook rolling eyes and I'm screamin' out, give me though love~ "the beat is good and chorus so shut up and like I said, focus" he said before starting to dance the actual choreography when the chorus came.

we don't gotta be in love no, I don't gotta be the one no... taehyung was hypnotized by jks every move, every roll of his body. it felt so right to finally look at jungkook correctly since it's his first time. for sure not a last one now when he sees how good jungkook actually is at it. his every move was perfectly connected and coordinated and taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him, fascinated by what he saw and how sexy it was I just wanna be one of your girls tonight

jungkook after some moments moved closer to taehyung, sitting onto his lap while pushing his chest down just to be above him, hands on both of the sides of taes head who bites lower lip. lock me up and throw away the key, he knows how to get the best out of me jungkook arches his back to the beat, brushing nose against taes gently not really in purpose, from the proximity, because taehyung grabbed his waist helping him dance lower and as well closer.

jungkook blushed at seeing taehyung's dumb but at the same time sexy smirk still keeping his dancer expression, being about to stand up when suddenly taehyung switches their positions, being between jks legs pinning his wrists with own hands top of the world but I'm still not free, It's such a secret that I keep until it's gone, I can never find peace. brace my whole life just to be

taehyung smirks at seeing how jungkook got shy so easily and leans down to kiss his lips deeply, pushing his tongue inside of these red mouth making jungkook melt in just one second still having wrists under tae's power. as If his whole body had to obey this tall, handsome man. we don't gotta to be in love, no. I don't gotta to be the one no... the kiss wasn't erotic or any of that, it was full of passion and emotions as well but not in aggressive way, still it was and felt so hot and good. for both of them.

when the kiss had to come to stop because of the lack of air, jungkook breaths in and out quickly thinking about what to say but couldn't. "okay, It's official. you can't dominate me" taehyung said smirking, letting go of jks wrists sitting up meanwhile jungkook speechless did the same. starting at taehyung still in shock how the whole scene was a reflection of his innermost imagination.

"I-I" jungkook tried, staring into taes eyes who licks lips trying to not be too obvious how his shyness towards him makes him turn on even more "a-are you doing anything now?" jungkook breaths out making taehyung smirk even more, enjoying his victory while saying "come on" helping jungkook to stand up.

———

"mmhhmmm tae~" jungkook bites lower lip with closed eyes, being pushed against the wall all naked having wrapped arms and legs around taes body like koala. they're in jks dormitory, in his bedroom.

taehyung with jeans slide to knees was thrusting into him, kissing/licking his neck now moving to his cherry lips. jungkook kisses back, running palms through taes hair absolutely loving the feeling of taehyung fucking him against a wall so good. he never thought that will end up having sex in such a way but wasn't complaining, he loved the way taehyungs personality was so hot and attractive making their every moment even more enjoyable. not mentioning how handsome he is.

the whole kiss was messy, deep but really really passionate. jungkook was kissing taehyung between moans, feeling how taehyung slowly began to speeds up while trusting even deeper into him when suddenly taehyung groans against jks lips making him feel the warm liquid filling his body. taehyung came into jungkook unprotected, still slowly trusting into him while jungkook did the same. arching back meanwhile.

"ahhhh~ mhhmmm oh" jungkook moans highly against taes lips when the kiss came to stop making taehyung smirk, biting lower lip "you're so tight, I love being inside of you" he said lowely, the younger blushes whispering "I love having you inside of me...". "you know, you called me a weird nickname, If I heard that right" taehyung started, brushing nose against jks playfully who asked confused "what?"

"you called me 'tae' " taehyung smirks making jungkooks ears turn red "I did?" he asked, the elder nods smirking even more "sorry, I haven't even noticed", "I like that, you can call me that but under one condition" taehyung said leaning closer to jks lips not kissing them yet making jungkook a little bit impatient because was still inside of him. the vibration made that even harder, for both of them.

"only you will call me that, no one else. do you understand?" taehyung whispers, licking jks lower lip who arches back even more impatient, nodding while mumbling something. "I asked you something" taehyung said pushing himself deeper into jungkook who moans out loudly "yes, I do ah~" making taehyung attack his lips, kissing him hardly when suddenly both of them heard knocking.

"jungkook?" namjoon asked confused while both of them broke the kiss, jungkook covers tae's mouth with hand. namjoon came back to their dorm, he was supposed to be later today.

"are you there? I heard screaming" namjoon asked confused, pressing the handle but the door were luckily locked. jungkook all scared that his friend will see him that way started panicking but tried to as well keep the conversation as normal as possible "yeah yeah, I'm here! I'm fine!" jungkook screams making taehyung chuckle, the elder was quickly shushed by jks hand again.

"why did you lock the door? and why are you so breathless, are you okay?" namjoon asked, looking at the door hearing jungkook scream back "I'm fine! yes! don't worry really I just um" staring into taes eyes who with wrapped arms around his waist nuzzle face into his crook of neck just to kiss the soft skin wetly "I-I just" jungkook started, panicking when taehyung started slowly trusting into him, suddenly hitting his prostate. ohhhhhhhhhh fickfhdbnnd

"I AM WATCHING PORN!" jungkook suddenly screams making namjoon gasp and as well taehyung "oh" namjoon breaths out while taehyung this time gave up and started laughing into jks neck who pulls him closer to skin to make him be as quiet as possible.

"then I'm gonna go um enjoy? I guess, yeah um bye kookie have fun with- okay sorry, bye" namjoon said while leaving his friend alone and also their dorm permanently making jungkook finally properly take a breath, hiding face in hands flustrated hearing how taehyung laugh a little at him, massaging his waist for some sort of sign of comfort.

"hey, you okay?" taehyung chuckles, grabbing jks both hands down who all red looked into his eyes with those doe eyes "why are you so red?" taehyung asked confused making jungkook blush even more, hid face in the crook of tae's neck now making the elder laugh at that, hugging the younger tightly.

"so, wanna watch a porn together?"

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!"

———•
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR OVER 1,4k like !!!! I love u ❤️

okaaaay so THAT WAS FUCKING um SOMETHING RIGHT? ❤️‍🔥 THE SONG IS SO HOT ik the lyrics sometimes are kind of 🌚 but anyway I like it, enjoy angels 💜💜💜 take care and see you soooooon in the next chapter!! 🤞🏻
- ‚One of the girls' by The weeknd, Lily-Rosè Depp, Jennie from BLACKPINK 1:58min - 4:4min

taehyungggg, he's so cute 😭😭😭

see ya

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.8K 1.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
54.5K 1.7K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
1M 22.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
42.2K 1.2K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...