A Study On Destiny

By Marvel_POVs3456

You have all heard of the tales of lucky candidates of gavaldon being stolen from their homes to be taken to... More

1: Nervous?
2: Bloody birds
3: A Final Goodbye... For Now
4: Something is very wrong here
5: Errrm what?
6: Shits going downnnnnn
7: A rude awakening
8: Lesso's classroom
9: Lesso's Classroom Pt 2
10: The Clearing
11: Something (Not So) Ugly Happens
13: Just More Trouble...
14: The Best Type Of Evil
15: Just A Light Snack
16: History
17: A Delightful Dinner
18: Spooky Scary School At Night
19: Clues!
20: Tension Is Rising
21: Only The Best And The Bravest
22: Whats Your Talent, My Dear?
23: Magic Of Great Power
24: Alphabetical Maddness
25: Are You Mental?!
26: Powers I Will Never Match
27: Down The Rabbit Hole
28: And.. Why The Gloves??
29: The Lunch Before
30: The Ceremony
31: How Do You Defeat Such A Powerful Being?

12: Not So Ever-Like

130 11 3
By Marvel_POVs3456

She stood in front of the cave that was laced with flowers and looked beautiful. The cave hid the castle behind it well as Ana attempted to see the castle but failed. She took a deep breath and started walking into the cave. She walked slowly through the hallway, looking at the pillars filled with fire positioned equally throughout the hallway of the cave. The cave was lit with an orange light as she walked through the corridor watching for any one to appear at any minute. She walked out to the entrance of the school for good. It was completely empty and it was gorgeous. The room was coloured pastel pinks, blues and yellows. Blues lined some parts of the room and pinks lined the others. The yellow only lined all that was inbetween. Glass lined the ceiling and it was so shiny, clean. It showed the autumn weather the school was experiencing on their first day. She looked around as everything shined, everything was clean!

It was then the wolves howled, meaning lessons had finished and Ana was in the middle of the whole entrance to the school. She looked around frantically as she started to see prince and princesses exit their lessons, talking to their new friends. She felt a tinge of jealously. This should be her friends too. She finally snapped out of it to look around for a place to hide. She then spotted the boys bathroom across the left of the hall.

Desperate times call for desperate measures Ana thought as she sprinted to the boys bathroom. The door crashed open as she hoped no boy would be in here yet. She ran into the bathroom to see no one, thankfully. She looked around at the bathroom, all blue with golden accents. Or should I say just gold. Gold sinks, taps, gold urinals, gold locks on the doors and once Ana looked in the cubicles gold toilets.

After inspecting the bathroom making sure no boy was in here she surrendered to the mirror behind her. She was not in a good position. She looked at herself and felt as if she may cry. How can a girl change some much in 24 hours. The girls once baby smooth arms were covered in 3rd degree burns. She didn't feel them as the burns were so severe the nerves had been killed. She looked down at them inspecting them as tears gathered in her eyes. She touched the burns and felt nothing but the scab that had gathered. She felt nothing in her arms, they were now completely numb. A tear dropped down onto her hands and where someone would feel the burning sensation of the salty water she didn't.

"Oi shut it Camelot!" Someone shouted from outside the toilets as the door opened. Ana panicked and went into the cubical that said out of order. She locked it and stood on the toilet. She wiped her tears and listened to the group of boys coming in.

"What? It's true Dovey is forever like-" sounded Tedros' annoying ass voice. The bathroom door opened and Ana couldn't hear parts of their conversation. The hallway chatter completely silenced the boys. Finally the door slammed shut and Ana heard Tedros mocking Dovey's voice "You must be good and You must be kind. As a prince you need to take good care of your princess. It's just bullshit, draining bullshit,"

"It's not her fault. She's only following the rules," a quiet voice sounded.

Very familiar Ana admitted.

"No one was talking to you," another boys voice sounded "Wait! Your that charming boy aren't you?" The boys laughed as Ana's gut sank. It's Gregor.

"You were lucky to survive the year. I don't know how you did it. Thought you'd be gone by now," Tedros said

"Why does it matter to you?" Gregor said trying to stand his ground.

"Camelot! Isn't he the one with the Never sister?" Another asked as they all laughed in agreement.

"Yeh! How evil is she really?? She must be extremely evil for the headmaster to make that decision," Another boy chirped in

"Oh she's very evil," Tedros' voice sounded "You should have seen her with her witches cauldron,"

They all laughed at Ana without knowing she was but a foot away.

"Didn't you almost marry that hag, Tedros?" The same boys voice sounded

"Yes before father died. It was an arranged marriage though. She is a witch," Tedros spat in disgust just thinking about her

"My sister is not a witch," The shy voice of Gregor sounded "She's been put in the wrong school,"

"Yeh yeh whatever you want to believe, Mogrif," Tedros said with the same disgust in his voice "Now stay out of my way you creep not like it'll be hard for you. I predict you won't be here much longer anyway,"

The boys all laughed and left Gregor alone, or so he thought, in the bathroom. Once they'd left it was complete silence. It was then all silence shattered as the sound of the boys cry's could be heard. Ana's heart broke.

"Come on, Ana," He pleaded through his sobs. Ana was about to step off of the toilet to comfort her brother but the wolves howls sounded once again for the next class to start. The bathroom door opened again and he was gone. The bathroom was silent. She felt guilt rush over her. Why didn't she go out to comfort her brother?

She sat there for 5 minutes making the hallway went deadly silent before she came out of the cubical. She was faced with the same sinks and urinals she saw before. She ran her scabby hands through her hair, which was half burn off at this point. She breathed in and out and attempted to gain the courage to go back outside. It was hopeless. Her hair was gone, her hands were practically gone and so was her uniform. She was failing her classes and she now a reputation of what? This!

Then it hit her like a truck that she needed to get out of this bathroom. She needed to find Dovey before she gets herself out of talking to Ana again. So Ana took a deep breath and walked to the door.
Anastasia! What are you doing? Ana thought as she turned around back to the sinks. She pumped the soap onto her hands and rubbed it between her hands. You have no idea where these boys have been.

Charming then wiped her hands clean, well as clean as they'd get. Satisfied, she stepped outside the door once again. As she did the light from the glass ceiling fell on her face again. It wasn't warm it was a cold light. Grey clouds lined the autumn sky as she came out of the boys toilets. She walked out and saw signs. Unlike the Evil school the school had signs.

THANK GOODNESS!! Ana thought as she released a breath of relief. She read all of them from the left corridor to the right. None pointed to the good deans office. She walked around more, disappointed. She walked to the pale marble stairs on the left of the room. She looked up and down the arrows. She read the classes in a whispered tone "Beautification, Self defence for princesses, Good deeds, Professor Dovey's office- Finally,"

The arrow pointed up the stairs and she followed it all the way up. The walked slowly on the stairs, soaking it all up. How much it felt like home. The soft marble under her boots as she stepped up and up to the next floor. Under her hand the marble glided like butter. She finally got to the top of the staircase she felt more at home then she had in the past 24 hours. She finally felt happy. She looked upon the wall to see that Dovey's office was to to the left. The journey continued like this, following all the arrows all around the school. Hoping not to get caught was all Ana could do as she tiptoed past the beautification room and the Self defence classroom that was on the far left corridor of the school. She walked past all the candy classrooms made of pure sugar. If anyone complains about a missing chocolate poster on debate club definitely don't look for Ana. She had nothing to do with it.

Walking the corridors was fun and exciting as she approached the Good Deeds classroom. The classroom was completely empty.

Maybe she was in her office already? Ana wondered as she read the next sign Professor Dovey's office... you have got to be kidding me

Sadly, no Ana they weren't. Staring back down at Ana was a tower full of spiral stairs. She had plenty of these towers at home but they needed so much energy to climb. Energy Ana did not possess right now. Against her own will she reluctantly started to climb the still marble stairs.  This time though the stairs had a golden carpet in the middle of the stairs. The feeling of the fabric could be felt from her boot. It dragged along the carpet of each stair as she tiredly pulled herself up each stair. Round and round she went as she climbed the Dean of Goods tower. Praying, she'd get to the top soon.

Finally, the girl managed to get to the top. She looked down at the trippy spiral. It gave her a funny feeling in her feet. She realised maybe looking down wasn't a good idea any more and moved along. She came to a beige coloured wooden door. It had a golden handle with a pumpkin on the top, the plaque above the door read

The Dean for The School For Good
Professor Dovey

Ana knocked on the door once gently. No answer. She knocked on it again and to her surprise the door opened. It creaked open as Ana pushed it open. She looked around at the beautiful study, she looked to the bookshelves first. Books were in neat lines, pumpkins were literally everywhere and tiaras were sat on their cushioned beds. There was a single sofa to the right side of the room in front of one of the bookcases in the corner. Her desk sat towards the back of the room, in front of a massive window. The window had a crown in the middle of it. Yellow with red, green and blue gems on it. The desk was messy, unlike the rest of the room. It had heaps of letters, books, scrolls and quills laid out on the desk. In front of the desk was two cushioned chairs for visitors to sit. Yet the room was completely empty strangely enough. There was no body to be seen yet Ana swore she saw someone behind the door. She turned to see no one. Hmm how strange...

She decided to distract herself as she looked at all the tiaras across the room. Some of princesses she knew others she didn't. Aurora's, Belle's and her mothers, Cinderella's tiara sat before her. It was crystallised with white gems and had a magical shape that had an old fashioned feel to it. It was beautiful, all of them were.

Ana took all the decorations and achievements in that were plastered on the walls. From successful school moments to things of family and friendship. She walked around the room searching for something yet she didn't know what. She rummaged through the bookshelves and some of the draws, nothing. She then came to the Deans desk, she sat in the Deans chair and took a deep breath. She sat there in the squeaky wooden desk chair and wondered how Dovey could sit on it for long, as her back had already started to ache.

It was then she saw it. The figure she'd seen opening the door. Well not the full figure but it was clear it hid in the closet beside the desk. Red eyes stared back at the girl as she gasped in fright. She got up almost immediately and stepped away from the door. It was then the fingers of something, a dark creature perhaps. The bony fingers slid through the gap in the door and clasped the door. It's finger nails were long, sharp and the colour black infested the creatures finger tips. The eyes didn't blink and neither did Ana's. She grabbed a sphere of some sort and held it in her hands. It was a heavy crystal of some sort. It was heavy enough to cause a concussion and that's all she cared about. She slowly walked towards the wardrobe.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked the creature, as if it would respond. The creature didn't move it stayed deadly still as the girl stand there frightened out of her wits ends. "Scared? Ok I'm doing to open this door in a minute," she approached the door carefully not showing the creature she was too afraid "And if you are stood there I will cave your head in with... whatever the fuck this is,"

She approached the door and grabbed the handle. She looked at the creature. The darkness concealed its face so all Ana could see was it's eyes and it's singular hand. It was then it's hand moved back into the darkness of the wardrobe and the door slammed shut jolting Ana forward. As it happened red smoke pushed its way out u the wardrobe. She opened the door frantically to see if anyone was there and to her surprise no one stood there. She pushed away the red smoke to get a clearer view yet it was an empty closet. Well apart from the odd cloak of Dovey's and a pair of winter boots in one of the shelves to the left. She checked for trap doors or anything but nothing, nothing at all.

Stupid ghosts Ana thought standing back from the closet to look at it. She then turned around and put the crystal ball back where it belonged. She stood to the front of the desk, overlooking it. It was then she realised that the wind of the ghost had revealed something. A letter, a letter addressed to... Ana

"Must you really have the highest tower!" Someone complained from outside "You know I wear heels, so maybe-"

Ana didn't hear another word of whoever was outside she only panicked. As much as she regretted it, she ran into the closet and shut the doors. Just as she did two bickering women came in and I bet you can guess who they are, dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.2K 14
"๐‚๐š๐ซ๐š๐ ๐š๐ง, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." . หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„. หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„. หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„ "๐Ž๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ...
16.4K 367 10
A young girl named Willow lived in a small village called Gavaldon. Willow doesn't have any family or any friends from school in Gavaldon. She is kin...
63.6K 1.4K 55
While there story may begin as they train in the school for good, things take a turn when the two discover the storian writing their tale and as cons...
41K 1.1K 18
๐—”๐—ก๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—š๐—”๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ข๐—ก lived alone with ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—” of ๐—š๐—”๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ข๐—ก. The two women were believed to be witches because of where they...