~You Will Be Mine~

By FavUnkn0wn

"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine. "Don't." I say back just as out of breat... More

Authors note
01- Characters
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

28

324 8 1
By FavUnkn0wn

This is me trying- Taylor swift

2 weeks later

Julie

I've managed the avoid Levi for two weeks, it's been painful but it's gotten easier as he laid off as well.

Most of my days are spent cooped up in my room and the occasional kitchen trip. But I've gotten bored of all of that so I'm going to ask Maria if there's anything fun to do here.

I make my way downstairs and I spot Maria in the kitchen making some cookies.

"Hey Maria!" I shout and give her a bear hug.

"Hey hun!" She hugs me back.

"So I'm pretty bored, is there anything fun to do here?" I ask her while snatching a cookie from the tray.

"Well Mr Rossi does have a pool on the roof if you'd like to try it out." She tells me taking the cookies off the tray.

"Wait what?! There's been a pool here this full time and I've only just been informed?!" I say shocked and annoyed.

Maria giggles "Yes but nobody really uses it, so maybe you should." She tells me starting to hum a song.

I nod and run to my room to change. I put on a black bikini and grab a towel.

I manage to navigate my way through Levi's massive mansion to the rooftop pool. It's so pretty and big I can't wait to get in. I dip my toe in to feel the warmth of the pool and it feels perfect.

So I drop my towel and slide in. I swim around a bit until I rest my hands on the edge of the infinity pool and just look out at the beautiful city.

As I'm looking out I start to feel the slightest bit of homesick for the first time since I've been here. I miss Ava and my other friends and weirdly enough I miss my dad.

I'm sure Ava is so worried about where I am, I have been gone for nearly three months. I miss her.

I manage to snap out of my thoughts and climb out of the pool. I go over to one of the deck chairs and lay there for a bit to get my tan back up.

This is probably one of the best days I've had in a while and I definitely will be coming back for his pool more often.

After only in the sun for a few hours I feel like I've got heat stroke or something so I decide to head back to my room.

I take the route which I used to get here which involves an elevator. So I hope into the elevator and press the floor I want to go in.

I patiently wait and listen to the elevator music until the elevator stops not at my floor. The elevator dings and the doors slide open and reveal Levi's tall figure.

He stills when he sees me, he looks me up and down in my bikini and I suddenly feel naked. He snaps out of his gaze and still hops in. Then he presses his floor and the elevator begins moving again.

The silence eats me up and we stand side by side for what feels like hours. Suddenly the elevator screeches and comes to a halt making Levi and I stumble in our spot.

"What was that?" I ask Levi scared.

"I think the elevator stopped working." He tells me as he starts pressing buttons on the side. He presses the emergency call button but nothing happens, then he starts punching the buttons hard and frantically.

"Hey it's fine, I'm sure they'll get it working soon." I tell him as I rest my hand on his arm.

"You don't understand I can't be stuck in here." He tells me with his back facing me.

"Why, are you scared of elevators?" I question.

"No, I'm scared to be alone with you." He tells me as he presses his forehead against the wall.

I still and lift my hand off of him. I silently say oh and lean against the wall, letting my head fall back and rest against it.

We wait for anything for about 10 minutes but we hear nothing. I sigh and sit down on the floor stretching my legs out. He looks down at me and does the same thing against the other wall.

I play with my fingers for a few minutes bored and uncomfortable. Until he breaks the silence.

"How have you been?" He asks me.

"Not too bad, kinda bored though, what about you." I ask him meeting his green eyes.

"I've been better." He tells me thinning his lips into a line.

I nod.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask him bored.

"Sure." He smiles.

"Okay, we take turns answering and asking questions, I'll go first." I tell him and he nods.

"What's your favourite movie?" I ask him and he scoffs.

"What?" I ask him curious as to why he scoffed.

"Is that the best you've got?" He grins and tilts his head. Which was more attractive than it should be. I open my mouth in shock then smile.

"Ok hot stuff what you got." I ask him.

"How many men have you slept with?" He asks me with a straight face.

"2, next." I tell him and he nods.

"I would ask you the same question but I don't want to get my feelings hurt." I chuckle.

"Jealous?" He grins.

"No? Embarrassed, I've only slept with 2 I bet you've slept with 20." I laugh.

"I will never get tired of that sound." He randomly says as he stares into my eyes.

"What sound?" I ask him curious.

"Your laugh." He states with joy spread through his eyes. I grin and feel my cheeks blush.

"Okay my turn, weirdest kink?" I giggle.

"Mm, choking." He states and I nod in approval.

"What about you?" He asks smirking.

"I don't know haven't really tried much but one I do hate is degradation." I smile and shake my head.

He stares at me for a few moments until I tell him it's his turn.

"Okay, have you ever been in love?" He asks me.

"No, but I would like too." I look down and exhale.

"I haven't either." He tells me resting his head against the wall. We stay like that for a while until I speak.

"Hey wait you still didn't answer my first question!" I point at him.

"Oh right, I don't know IT?" He tells me.
My mouth drops.

"Your favourite movie is a horror movie about clowns?" I question him stunned.

"What? It was a good movie, even made me jump once." He shrugs his shoulders and I shake my head.

"Okay as soon as we get out of here I am making you go on a movie marathon with me." I say.

"I would like that." He smiles showing all of his teeth and I notice something I've never really seen.
Dimples.

I smile as well not being able to take my eyes off him. Then something hits me. I shouldn't be talking to him. I can't be talking to him. Shit.

I jump up and start smashing the elevator buttons.

"Come on!" I yell while I slam the buttons.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Are you okay?" He says while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes for Gods sake stop asking me that!" I yell in his face and he lets go and steps back. My breathing quickens and I feel tears prick my eyes. I sunk to the floor and cover my head with my hands.

Then I feel something warm cover my cold body. Levi's hugging me. And I don't want him to stop.

"It's okay Julie, everything is going be okay." He whispers into my hair as he rocks me with him him.

"No! Get off me it's not okay!" I yell as I push him and he falls back.

I cover my head again and I can feel Levi's burning gaze but I don't look up.

Next thing I know I hear the elevator start to move. I stay on the floor afraid to meet Levi's eyes. Then the elevator door dings and he's gone.

_________

Now that's what I call a good chapter. I hope you liked it because I'm pretty happy with it. Thank you
Anyway bye honey 🤡

Word count: 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.6M 28.2K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
161K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
420K 7.9K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...