Sanscest, stuff, or Something...

By Zik-wes1235

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my life's falling apart, and I'm mentally ill. So uhhhh, shipppppsssss I l... More

Deathcest: ever so wrong.
Dustmare: fucking question.
SwadmareBlaze: desperation.
safety: Murder Time Trio
SwadmareBlaze: desperation. pt2
Deathcest: not thinking right pt2.
[after]deathcest: not thinking right. pt3.
shippppppssss
ErrorInk: new start[pt1]
new start: ErrorInk [pt2]
Dirty Pleasantries~1
Dirty Pleasantries~2
Dirty Pleasantries~3
Dirty Pleasantries~4
Dirty Pleasantries~5
Dirty Pleasantries~6
Dirty Pleasantries~7
Dirty Pleasantries~8
Dirty Pleasantries~9
Dirty Pleasantries~10
Dirty Pleasantries~11
Dirty Pleasantries~12
Dirty Pleasantries~13
Dirty Pleasantries~14
Dirty Pleasantries~15
Dirty Pleasantries~16
Dirty Pleasantries~17
Dirty Pleasantries~18
Dirty Pleasantries~19
Dirty Pleasantries~20
Dirty Pleasantries~21
Dirty Pleasantries~22
Dirty Pleasantries~23
sorry
what a party-Deathcest.
what a party: deathcest.
Poth: just trying to cheer up.

Deathcest: not thinking right.

103 4 1
By Zik-wes1235

Inspired by an RP.

Smut:
___________________________________________

the day was quiet, and Geno was spending some time (bare with me. That's my main excuse for Genos' absence)
with his brothers [Error and Fresh] for the weekend, so it was just Reaper and Goth home, though it's mainly Goth, considering Reaper has a job of reaping souls.

Goth was in the kitchen by himself, making himself a drink of Milo!
The silence of his own home was practically driving insane to the point that he was now beginning to dress in his mother's clothes and doing his mother's day to day chorse.

Reaper, who just came back from reaping souls, unlocked the door of his home with his keys.

He opens the door and comes inside the house.
He sees Goth, who is in the kitchen doing something.

he closes the door behind, puts his scythe in the corner of the living room he smiles and walks over to goth..
"Hello goth.where's Geno?." Reaper asks quite curious because it was the third time he hadn't been home.

Goth jumps in shock and looks at Reaper
"Oh- he went to spend time with Uncle Error and
uncle Fresh!"
Goth says, looking away from Reaper, utterly humiliated in himself for being caught being dressed and acting like his mother.

"Heh, did I startle you." Reaper chuckles. "Nice outfit.. you look so much your mom. You should be proud, cause his pretty good looking like your self Goth.."
"Mi mi mi mi!"
Goth mimics Reaper the same way Geno does,
"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever, I just feel happier being close to my mum even when he isn't here!"
he giggles, stiring his Milo.

Reaper laughs at goth mimicking he sees that Goth is making himself milo
again..
"Goth, isn't it like 6th time you drink milo..Y'know just because your mom isn't here doesn't mean you can drink all the milo that you want."

"You live on coffee, I live on Milo. Both help insomnia! I'm just like ya, dad!"
Goth sips his Milo to test the temperature and flavour, the takes a mouthful,
"Yeah.. but coffee is different. It doesn't have sugar
although your Milo..so as your cool and responsible dad, that cares for your safety.. no more Milo until next month.."
"Okay, but coffee has caffeine, and Milo doesn't. Caffeines are a legal drug."
Goth smirks.
"True yes.. but I work, you don't..coffee helps helps me buy you milo gothy.." Reaper smirked back.
"Milo motivates me to do mums chores! Without that, this house would be disgusting!"
Goth smiles, placing his hands on his hips, reaper rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say gothy..or should I say my new wife." Reaper laughs.
"Ew!! I'm your son!"
Goth laughs, taking it as a joke.

"Mhm, I know~ but you act like if you were my wife.. sighs do you when geno is coming back. It's already the third time this week.. and uhh.it feels
lonely when he isn't here." Reapers' mood changes into a sad one,
"It's Friday. He'll probably return on Sunday or Monday,"
Goth finished his cup of milo.
"Eh..who cares anyways, it's not like he pays attention to me anymore.." Reaper crosses his arms.

Goth chuckles,
"With two kids, busy job, and a failing marriage, you've become a miserable man, dad!"
"Ha ha ha..very funny goth..go clean the fucking dishes.." Reapers tone sounded mad..but his mad because it's true..and he feels worthless about it.

Goth falls silent and walks over to the sink, beginning to scrub the dishes clean with a cloth and hot soapy water.
Reaper looks at goth as he washes dishes.. he looks so much like Geno..so pretty so delicate.but..he
shouldn't think about those stuff, especially because he is his son..
reaper sighs.
"I'm sorry, Goth, for..yelling at you, it's not your fault. I just get mad easily.."
"... don't worry about it..".
Goth mumbles in response, not looking away from the dishes as he cleans.
"I..uhh can order pizza if you want.. and maybe watch movies together.. what do you think?.."
".. don't bother..I'l probably just head to Palettes after this..."
Goth places the dishes on the drying rack.

"Yeah..Sure..whatever." Reaper leaves the kitchen going to his bedroom, and Goth continues to clean the dishes, having a big pile he has to do.

Reaper is in his room. he picks up some stuff from the ground like some trash and Genos shirt. He throws away the trash but stays with Genos shirt..he
holds it tightly and can't help but smell it. He misses Geno so much. He misses the times when Geno and him would go out on dates and end up fucking all the tlmes...he misses his face..his hands, his thighs..
he just needs him. Reaper lays down
On his bed, and he holds on into a Genos shirt, he summons his ecto body and starts to jerk off while smelling Genos shirt.

Goth got off the phone from messaging Palette and heard noises and made his way down the
hallway, and peeking into the Reapers room, just enough to remain unnoticed, and purple blush covers his face at the sight.
Reaper, lets out groans and moans..
"Geno~ please!-" Reaper was clearly thinking about Geno.. he really misses him.. but Goth couldn't help
but to feel horny too.

Goth quietly gulps as he reaches into his own bants, summoning his female ecto body, beginning to tease his own entrance.
a part of him found this disgusting, he was touching himself into his mother's clothes while watching his father jerk off, but the other part of him loved it, and didn't let him stop himself, but he
enjoyed the sight.
he bit his 'lip' and covered his mouth with his free hand to silence his own noises as he pushed two of
his fingers into himself, fingering himself on the spot.
Reapers groans were getting deeper.he moved his hand up and down from his big cock. he was getting close.
he held Genos shirt tightly.

Goths legs tremble, but he stands his ground, pushing his fingers deeper, staring at his fathers hard cock, picturing how it'd feel in him, as he muffles his noises to the best of his ability.
Reaper then suddenly cums all over his clothes. he lets out a shaky sigh..
"God...Geno.. I miss you.."
"A-aGhh~!?"
Goths eyes widened after a moan slipped out.

Reaper hears the moan, and he looks at where his door is at and sees goth peaking in..reapers eyes widened..
"Goth?!."
"... h-... hey, d-dad..."
Goth smiles nervously, ashamed and embarrassed,
"W-what on earth are you doing?!" Reaper yell quickly covers himself.
"Uhm-...just-.. checking on you?.."
he looks away quickly,
"Goth.. you're so horrible at lying.." Reaper stands up from his bed while still having cum on his clothes.
"Oh god- what is Geno going to think of me now.."

Goth takes his hand out of his pants, wiping it on Genos' jacket, then enters the room properly, no longer peeking around the doorway.
the blush on his face darkens when he sees the cum on Reapers robes,
"I-I don't mind- I mean! I-l don't think m-mum would c-care that you've t-touched yourself t-to the thought of him! Y'all are lovers -"
"Stop acting innocent goth..i know what you were doing..oh god.what am I going to do."
Reaper walks in circles for a moment.. then Sighs,
"I'm such a bad father..."
"W-what!? Nahhh! Y-you're a big - GREAT!! I meant a great father!!"
Goth doesn't once look away from Reaper, and his blush and smile never once leaves his face.
"Oh goth.what am I going to do with you.." Reaper
said in a disappointing tone.

Goth doesn't look away, just blushes and smiles nervously,
"I-I-I-I dunno! I was coming t-to tell ya that Palette said he was busy s-so I was considering that movie n-night you offered but w-when I got up here -"
Goth chuckles.

"Tell me goth.. what do you see as now?.. I mean.. you just fingered yourself while I jerked off.."
Reaper got closer to goth towering him.
Goths blush darkens as his body trembles, looking up at his father,
"I-I-I-I u-Uh-h w-we-ll-"
reaper caresses goths chin and looks him dead in the eyes.

"You're such a naughty boy, Goth..what happened to my sweet little angel.."
Goth looks up at Reaper, his embarrassed smile wideneds, and he blushes more,
"I-I uhh- w-w-"
Goths unavailable to talk.

"Hmm..naughty boys deserve punishment, don't you think?.."

"Y-y-yes"
Goth mutters before covering his face with his
hands, completely embarrassed.
Reaper smirks he lets go off his chin and picks him up in bridal style. He walks towards the bed and
throws him on it.. "Strip now.." Reaper demanded.
"Y-yes d-Reaper!"
Goth strip's out of his mothers clothes in an instant, his full female ecto body on display,
"Don't call me reaper..it's rude.." Reaper takes off his robe now completely exposed.
"Y-yes Dad,"
Goth corrects himself as he stares at Reapers' body like it's the first time he's seen all over again.
Reapers look at the Goths body.. he touches his small size breasts.. They were not like Genos, but he doesn't mind.. Reaper squeezes one of them while he licked the other.

"H-hah~ d-dad~!"
Goth quietly moans, covering his mouth,
reaper pitches goths nipple softly.
"Don't cover your mouth.." Reaper said before he sucked on Goths breast softly.
"M-mhmm~"
Goth uncovers his mouth and holds the bedsheets with one hand and the back of Reapers skull with the other,

"Mm~ you have such a beautiful body just like your mama..god..l'm gonna fuck you so bad.."
Reaper stops having fun with goths chest and moves down.
he gets between goths legs and moves aside Goths panties..
he has such a cute little wet cunt..reaper licks his lips.before with his hand he spreads open his pussy lips exposing his little clit.
"Hmm.. not a virgin I see..who was your first time Gothy?..possibly Palette?..."
Goth blushes more [if possible] at his fathers comments on his body and mentions of fucking him, then nods
"M-mmm~ y-Yes~ it was Palette R-Roller-"

Reaper licks goths clit and sucks it gently. "mmm- so sweet.."
reaper continues to suck his clit.
"H-hah-F-fuck-!"
Goth moans, grasping at the bed sheets while his legs wrap around Reapers head, Reapers licks Goths pussy before thrusting his tongue inside of Goths pussy.

Goth let's out a sharp gasp,
"R-Reaper!? A-ahh~!"
reaper pulls out his tongue out his entrance.
"Gothy..it's not Reaper, it's dad.."
Reaper said as he moved his hand towards goths clit..he rubs goths clit with his fingers slowly..
"I-I'm-f-fuck- s-sorry dad~!"
Goth apologies his body tensing from the sensation running through his bones.

Reaper stops..he stood up a little he lines up his cock on Goths entrance.he teases him..
"do you want this Gothy?.."
he drools a little at the sight of it.
"Y-yes! Yes! Pl-ease dad!"
Goth stares at Reapers big cock nodding several times.
Reaper rubs his cock against goths pussy. "really? How much.."

"P-please dad~! Fuck me! F-fuck me how you'd fuck mum~!"
Goth says aloud, but not too loud.

"Fuck gothy..Your so hard to resist."
and with that Reaper slams his whole dick inside of goth.reapers dick is so big that it created a belly bulge on Goths stomach..
"shit- so tight.."

"Ah-HhaAa- F-fUck!~"
Goths eyes shut tight ad he pulls himself up, grasping ahold of Reapers shoulders, bringing their bodies closer, Reaper started to thrust, but he didn't start slowly he started fast, nah like so fast..clapping noises filled in the room as Goth moans out loud feelings his daddy's cock hit his g spot.

"OHhhH fUck!! D-DadDy~! Right t-TheRe!
H-HahhH~ a-Ahh f-FucK Yes~!"
Tears filled Goths eyes, his eyes that kept rolling back, and drool fell from the corner of his agape mouth,
Reaper keeps on thrusting, not stopping, Reaper could feel Goths walls tighten up reaper groans as he grips harder into Goths waist, digging his claws into his ecto flesh..

Goth was in pure bliss, only moaning and screaming for his daddy to keep going. He weakly wrapped his
legs around his daddy's waist, trying to pull him deeper into him.

Reaper hits Goth cervix a couple of times now..he lowers himself to Goths mouth and deeply kisses him, and Goth grasps ahold of the back of Reapers skull,
deepening the kiss as much as he can as his screams and moans of pleasure and bliss are muffled,
Reaper pulls away with only a string of saliva connect them..Reaper is getting close. his gonna cum inside of Goth so good and deep. Reaper continues to
thrust but faster if that's even possible.

Goths voice was growing hoarse from all the screaming, but bloody hell that didn't stop him from screaming
his back was arched, his eyes were rolled back, and tears of bliss fell from his eyes, his mouth was agap, and his tongue hung out as he drooled, and with that, Reaper finally came inside of Goth..
"agh-! Ohh~ shit... fuck!.."

"A-HhHAh Daddy!?~"
Goth practically squealed, his body twitching and shaking in pleasure.
His open mouth plastered into a smile, Reaper stops thrusting.. he was panting like crazy. He looked at Goth, and he looked satisfied..
Reaper chuckled and slowly took out his
cock out of goth..cum started coming out of Goths entrance..
Reaper sighs and lays down next to goth.

"Your mum is going to kill me."

Pt2 is coming soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 328 9
Just a note, Victor is the Male protagonist of Pokรฉmon Sword and Shield! Disclaimer: The cover art is NOT MINE!
782K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
107K 3.3K 14
Ink x Error Cover by: @mariexhood WARNING: I made this when I was first getting into the fandom, so a lot of things don't make sense. Also this conta...