Too Far Gone (Don't Save Me B...

By AccioTherapists

It's finally time for Y/n to reunite with her family but is she ready for everything that comes with being a... More

Chapter One: The Source
Chapter 2: Holding my Breath
Chapter 3: Affection and Hate
Chapter 4: Laughing
Chapter 5: The Escape
Chapter 6: The Quibbler
Chapter 7: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 8: Discovery
Chapter 9: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 10: Home
Chapter 11: What Do You Want?
Chapter 13: Neville
Chapter 14: The Pensieve
Chapter 15: Veritaserum
Chapter 16: Voldemort's Daughter
Chapter 17: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 18: Kreacher's Betrayal
Chapter 19: Regulus Black
Chapter 20: Failure
Chapter 21: Wormtail's Punishment
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Eager
Chapter 24: Just a Few Days
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: For Both of You
Chapter 27: Another Boggart
Chapter 28: Let the Lessons Begin
Chapter 29: Welcome Home, Y/n Riddle
Chapter 30: The Prophecy
Chapter 31: What Happened?
Chapter 32: A Sign of Life
Chapter 33: If Only...
Chapter 34: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 35: Who Died?
Chapter 36: The Start of Term
Chapter 37: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 38: I Knew You Had it in You
Chapter 39: Ask Away
Chapter 40: Questions
Chapter 41: Draco
Chapter 42: Suspicions
Chapter 43: The Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 44: The Full Moon
Chapter 45: Confrontation
Chapter 46: Visitors
Chapter 47: Crookshanks
Chapter 48: Anger
Chapter 49: Old Memories
Chapter 50: Quidditch Accident
Chapter 51: Potions Class
Chapter 52: The Memory
Chapter 53: The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 54: The Hospital Wing
Chapter 55: The Letter
Chapter 56: Breakfast
Chapter 57: Another Reunion
Chapter 58: Two Days Later
Chapter 59: Seven Potters
Chapter 60: The Attack
Chapter 61: Sectumsempra
Chapter 62: The Minister's Visit
Chapter 63: The Wedding Crashers
Chapter 64: Macnair's Betrayal
Chapter 65: 10 Minutes
Chapter 66: The Sword of Gryffindor
Chapter 67: In the Face of War

Chapter 12: Macnair

122 5 1
By AccioTherapists

"Then who the hell is inside my head?" I growled, growing angrier by the second. My eyes locked with my father, who quickly shook his head. I looked up at Severus but he seemed just as confused and I could see a hint of fear in his eyes. I was vulnerable, this we both knew, and it was going to be harder to keep the intruder at bay when I was in this state.

"Bella?"

"It's not me, Y/n," she assured, holding her hands up.

Before anyone could say anything more my father had vanished from the room and returned just as quickly with Walden Macnair, whom I remembered from Buckbeak's execution, and the pull at the back of my head stopped.

"Explain yourself," my father hissed.

Macnair stuttered, his face red and eyes wide with fear. "M-my Lord... I-I I'm sorry... I was simply curious. I-I thought perhaps I could help."

"Lies!" Bella hissed. "You were simply curious and thought perhaps you could find a weakness to exploit. You make me sick!"

"I suggest you start talking," my father hissed as he threw Macnair to the floor.

"I-it's just that these days you seem to be so focused on that bitch!" he hissed, pointing a finger in my direction.

"Fuck you, Macnair!" I spat as Severus held me back and the lights flickered.

"My Lord... could you perhaps speak with Macnair in another room? I fear he may only add to Y/n's condition," Lucius reasoned. My father nodded before lifting Macnair off the ground and taking him out of the room as Lucius took my hands once again.

"It's alright, sweetheart. He's gone. The Dark Lord will ensure he's punished." He lowered his voice, moving closer to my ear. "Your secrets are safe."

I nodded but said nothing more as he looked to Severus, seeming to ask permission for something but I looked away, my skin buzzing and warm as the glow grew brighter. Before I knew what was happening Lucius had his arms wrapped around me and I felt another presence next to me. Narcissa's perfume surrounded me as another pair of arms wrapped around me.

"It's alright, sweetheart," Narcissa soothed as I felt her hand rubbing my back. Once again I felt my skin begin to burn but not in an entirely unpleasant way.

"It's okay... just let it out. You're safe."

A blue burst of light erupted from my chest just as it had in Severus's office as Minerva had held me.

"That's it, sweetheart... just let it out."

I sobbed against Lucius and Narcissa as an icy wind whipped through the room and the burning slowly subsided.

"It's okay... you will soon learn to control this, Y/n. I promise."

I looked up at Lucius, my legs feeling weak as if that burst of energy had taken a lot out of me and I could no longer stand.

"Y-you promise?" I asked him, my voice shaking.

"Yes, I promise. Bella and I will train you to control this. This can be fixed, sweetheart. I promise."

I nodded as my legs finally gave out and he held me upright. Severus rushed over, taking my shaking form from Lucius.

"It's alright, love. The worst of it is over for now. We're going to figure this out, darling."

I nodded, though I wasn't sure I fully believed his words but they provided a small comfort nonetheless.

My father reappeared in the room, his lips pressed into a thin line as his eyes locked with mine. "He will spend the remainder of the month in the basement. I will see to it he is punished severely each day."

I focused on keeping my legs steady as I stood up tall, afraid to show weakness in front of him.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Well," he chuckled. "This isn't quite the reunion I was hoping for you and our old friends."

"It's okay. I'm glad I got to see Bella again."

He smiled what seemed to be a genuine smile and I returned the gesture. Perhaps we'd be okay... somehow. Even if everything else was crumbling around me, at least I always knew this would be here... they would be here.

By the time we returned to Hogwarts I was exhausted from the day and Severus helped me to my chambers without anyone seeing us. He tucked me in, placing a kiss to the top of my forehead, before leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 575 34
Rhiannon Aspenfell, an Ilvermorny Thunderbird from New Orleans, is brought into protective custody by the Order of the Phoenix. As she strengthens he...
52.6K 1.8K 22
Alecto would be attending her 5th year at Hogwarts where Severus is willing to fix their relationship and build it up after her fourth year. The Triw...
1.4K 59 51
the long lost daughter of severus snape has arrived at hogwarts. azkaban-deathly hallows 2 draco malfoy fanfic <3 & harry potter fanfic 🫢 love tri...
22.2K 1.2K 87
Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to haunt her. Severus Snape x Reader