๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ

By iluvsteveandsoda

cherry valance and bob sheldon like each other very much, they want to date. but cherry's father won't let he... More

a/n
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐›๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง
๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
a/n

๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

96 3 7
By iluvsteveandsoda

i think i'll love you too

dallas eventually got sent to detention, people's worst nightmare. but dallas had actually gone to detention several times throughout high school, he didn't mind.

he and several other people who were in detention sat down quietly as they were mulling over their misfortune while the gym teacher sat down uncomfortably due to the arrow wound, someone then giggled quietly.

"you're looking quite nervous over there" the teacher spoke, looking at a stoner kid who sat in the back. "yes sir" the stoner replied. "and you're sweating like a pig" he said, looking at the stoner kid carefully. "yes sir" the stoner said again. "your eyes look.. bloodshot" the teacher said.

"yes sir" the kid repeated. "you got pot on you, don't you?" the teacher asked. the stoner nodded and handed him a small bag full of pot. "i'm confiscating this" the teacher said with a stern voice. while he walked by, he noticed a bag of chips on someone's desk.

the teacher grabbed the bag of chips. "this too" he said, the student with the bag of chips scowling at him once he took it to his desk along with the bag of pot.

maeve suddenly entered the room and quickly approached the teacher like if she were in a rush. dallas looked up to see her.

"um sir, i have some ideas on how we can improve the girl's soccer team" she said with an awkward smile. "great! we'll talk about it later" he said, turning away from her to look outside the window. maeve used this as an opportunity to motion to dallas.

"window" she whispered to dallas. dallas looked at her, confused. "window!" she whisper-yelled, the teacher looking back towards them. maeve laughed nervously.

"as you know, we have a big game with that other school" she continued.  dallas began to run for the side of the room as she distracted the teacher. he began to turn to see what was going on, but she grabbed his arm to stop him.

"wow your bicep's huge! oh my god. the other one's even bigger. you don't take anything, do you? because i heard those types of things can severely disintegrate your... package" she said with a fake surprised voice. the other people in the room began to mumble things.

"well anyways that's not the point" she laughed. "let's hope not" the teacher nodded, then heard dallas make a creaking noise and tried to turn, she stopped him again.

"you see, the point is that we kind of get our butts kicked every year. but i was doing some thinking. i even devised a plan that will enable us to finally defeat them" she said with a fake smile. "which is?" he asked.

dallas started sneaking towards the window behind the teacher.

"that thing you taught us" she continued. "what thing?" he asked. "misdirection" she said. "i taught you that?" he asked cluelessly. "it was either you or roy. but that's not important. the..." she began, until the teacher tried to turn again. so she grabbed his chin firmly to stop him.

"think about it! they're probably looking left and we're running right. and bang! we score and we win" she said nervously as dallas had yet to make it out the window. "okay, so how do we get them to look left?" he asked.

"um like this," she said desperately.

she lifted her shirt just long enough for dallas to escape.

the people in the classroom began to cheer, for both the daring escape and the flash of skin.

"okay well, now that you've seen.. the plan. i'm gonna go and show the plan to someone else. okay" she said with an awkward smile and raised both thumbs as she ran out of the classroom. the people applauded again as she left.

dallas and maeve decided to just call it a day and get out of school. they decided to go to the lake and dip their feet in the water since it was too cold to swim on it now that fall was approaching.

"i can't thank you enough for helping me sneak out of detention man. that was really cool" he said with a laugh. "no problem" maeve smiled.

"i thought for sure i was gonna get busted when i was climbing out that window, i tell ya. so how did you keep him distracted?" he asked. "i dazzled him with my... wits" she giggled. there was a small pause for a little bit.

"so what's your excuse?" he asked. "for?" she looked at him. "acting the way we do" he said. "i don't like to do what people expect. why should i live up to other people's expectations instead of my own?" she shrugged.

"so you dissapoint them from the start and then you're covered right?" he asked. "something like that" she nodded. "then you screwed up man" he said. "how?" she asked, confused. "you never dissapointed me" he said.

"are you up for it?" he asked after a long pause. "up for what?" she asked. dallas pointed at a sign near the park that was about a paintball game.

while they played paintball, they chased each other around and they both got covered in lots of paint, although they were having a good time of it. eventually, they ended up falling down and rolling in the hay, caught in an embrace and shared a quick kiss right before the game continued.

after the game, dallas pulled up outside maeve's house and they both got out of the car. they both still had some paint on their hair from earlier.

"no, none of that stuff is true" dallas said, continuing their conversation about the rumors said about them. "state trooper?" she asked. "false. the dude in the vacant lot?" he asked. "rumor. the fire?" she asked. "not true. bob sheldon's balls?" he asked.

"true. he deserved it. he wouldn't shut up in the lunch line and i had a migraine" she said with a proud smile. "fair enough" he smirked. "the murder rap?" she asked. "true. i lived in new york until i was about thirteen" he said. "with those gangs?" she asked. "no. i lived with my mom" he said.

"where were you last year? i know the hook-up with the playboy model is a lie" she asked. "do you?" he jokingly grinned. they paused for a moment, then began to laugh.

"tell me something true" she smiled. "something true... i hate peas" he said. "no, something's that's actually true. something nobody knows" she said. "okay. you're sweet and really, really sexy. and completely hot for me" he said in-between kisses as he kissed her neck.

"you're amazingly self-assured. has anyone ever told you that?" she grinned. "i tell myself that every day actually" he smirked, then kissed her.

"go to prom with me" he spoke. "is that a request or command?" she asked. "c'mon go with me" he said. "no" she said flatly. "no? why not?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "no, i won't go with you" she shook her head. "but why not man?" he asked.

"because i don't want to, it's a really stupid tradition" she rolled her eyes. "c'mon, people don't expect you to go" he said, trying to convince her to go. maeve turned to him, getting angrier. "why are you pushing this? what's in it for you?" she asked angrily.

"oh, so i need a motive to want to be with you?" he asked, playing the role of the guilty, accused husband, answering her with an accusatory question. "i don't know, you tell me" she said. "you need therapy man, you know that? has anyone ever told you that? because i sure hope so man" he asked, getting angry.

"answer the question dallas" she said, suspicious and a little hurt. "nothing! there is nothing in it for me. just the pleasure of your company, okay?" he said, still angry.

dallas took out an unlit cigarette.  she grabbed it from his mouth and threw it away before she stormed off and slammed the door to the house. dallas shrugged and began to drive away.

hi pookies 😎

y'all get a new chapter bc y'all are amazing 😜

also i'm really happy that fall is falling the way i want it to for now soo um yeah 😍

stay gold 💋🫶

~ alma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 445 23
Girl x girl 16-year-old Y/N Winston leaves New York in search of a better life with her brother. What she didn't know was that she would end up falli...
1.6K 81 15
cรฉline monet, a beautiful and intelligent girl from france goes to tulsa as an exchange student and eventually falls in love with her friend's brothe...
3.2K 133 23
" Stupidity" ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™™ a 16 year old girl who faces many challenges of her own such as her manipulative parents, shes known at her school for he...
76.9K 1K 21
No one expected the two people who hated each other most to fall in love. After never ending arguments, fights, and unexpected events they slowly fel...