Total Drama Miraculous Island...

By vintage_retro_queen

Marinette is being sent to a camp in Canada by her class against her will. She and her family couldn't believ... More

Prologue
Get to Know Her
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 1
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 2
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 3
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 4
Reactions: Akuma Class 1
Reactions: Celebrities 2
Reactions: Friends and Family 3
Chapter 2-Too Bad the Sandman Isn't Here (The Big Sleep)
Reactions Part 2-Akuma Class 1
Reactions Part 2-Celebrities 2
Reactions Part 2-Friends and Family 3
Reactions Part 2-??? & ??? 4
Chapter 3-Too Brutal? Yeah, Right (DodgeBrawl)
Reactions Part 3-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 3-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Four-Watch Us Work (Not Quite Famous)
Reactions Part 4-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 4-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Five-Nature is No Picnic Up Close (The Sucky Outdoors)
Reactions Part 5-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 5-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Six-Be a Champion or Be a Chicken (Phobia Factor)
A/N: On Hold For Editing Once Again
Another Quick A/N: New OCs Coming in Hot!
Get to Know Amanda
Get to Know Mercurius

Reactions ??? & ??? 4

847 11 1
By vintage_retro_queen

??? & ???

After watching the first episode of the new reality show, one of them looked as if they saw a ghost. "She's alive," they said in shock and disbelief. The second one nods in agreement. "It's possible that she is reincarnated and is becoming a more popular person than she was back then. But then again, I cannot blame her for having a fresh start. I believe, no, I know that she deserves better." the second one said, reminiscing the past with the said girl. "Agreed. However, with this, it will be useful to have her with this plan. And since she has befriended Miss Dupain-Cheng, this will be a useful idea to get into her good graces as it was back. Let Adrien know I need to have a talk with him in the morning." "Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.6K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...
42.9K 822 26
It's junior year for Marinette and her homeroom class is assigned an unusual project. The project is two students, randomly chosen, are required to b...
853 12 11
The whole senior class of Françoise Dupont high school go on a trip to Hawaii. There's parties filled with teens and tension . What happens when Adri...
31.8K 888 31
The 4 teens traveled to Spain, there the reveal happened, there... Two relationships started The reveal went well, but when the relationship interfer...