๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– || ๐™‹...

By talesofdessertsoul

๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ณ || ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป " ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N ๐Ÿ”ž
S E V E N T E E N โ—
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E โ—
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E โ—
Author's Note ๐Ÿฆ‹
ACCOUNT NAME CHANGING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

T W E N T Y

2.2K 132 33
By talesofdessertsoul

A/n : Do vote and comment please ❤🥀

Author's Pov

Everyone has gathered together in the meeting room. All the mafia of their own country is presented here. Some of them are nominated and some of them are here to support their own one.

Gabriel is sitting on the middle of the table and besides him, his son, Daniel Luca is sitting . Mathon Ruiz, Irish mafia and the Hungarian Mafia, Rhyn Alec is present there to support them.

Gabriel's face has filled with extreme proud . The head nominator of the parliament authorities entered the hall as all the hall stands up to show their respect.

Everyone sits down, parliament authorities started to see through the nominated papers while Gabriel's eyes were becoming impatient to see his right hand, Killer.

" Dad, where is Jimin? He's intended to present here with Valentina! "

The tension, which was before there on Gabriel's mind , raised further with Daniel's statement. He has dialled Jimin's number for all the morning but it's unreachable.

However, ending all the thoughts of Gabriel's, the hall door opened as Park Jimin stepped inside. A little growl echoes through the hall but Gabriel's face turned in a huge grin.

After all, Park Jimin is the only card to keep Gabriel Luca's throne safe.

Jimin bows towards the authorities before takes his sit besides Daniel.

" Jimin, my son, you're here. I was so worried about you, why your phone is switched off? "

Jimin's face is dark, emotionless . He just mouthed a little sorry and then focused on the head. Liam is standing behind him with the same a stone expression.

Gabriel was a little frowned to see Jimin's behavior but somehow he managed to think that it's nothing.

A sharp bell rang and all the hall fall into a pin drop silence.

" Welcome to our mafia Parliament . As we all know that every ten years gap, we choose our King here. This time isn't going to be an exception. For the past twenty five years , Gabriel Luca was in the position of this throne. "

Some people frowned at the fact but Gabriel's face swell with pride. Jimin doesn't turned towards him but keep his gaze fixed on the head. He was calm , silent , emotionless with an unreadable expression while his mind was planning numerous things.

To destroy everything !

To destroy Gabriel Luca!

Taking the revenge of his mother's death, dad's slavery, using him as a puppet and moreover looking down on His Wife.

" This year, We got Five nomination. "

Gabriel frowned at the statement of head. It should be four! Italy, France, Russia and him but the fifth one?

" One, Italian Don Michael John. "

Everyone clapped as the person, Michael John stands up from the sit and steps to the side of the stage.

" Two, French Mafia Suhan Christ. "

" Three, Russian Don Frederick Douglass "

Everyone follows the first one. Gabriel was proud and tensed at the same time. That fifth one, he can't even guess. No one ever knows about that person's nomination.

" Fourth, Daniel Luca from the King throne "

Daniel stands up from the sit. Gabriel , Mathon, Rhyn proudly clapped as He stepped forward to the stage. Jimin's eyes silently watched all the things without any emotions.

Finally here comes the Fifth one!

" And last but not the least, Fifth nominated person, Park Jimin, the most successful business and huge investor of the Asia and Europe . "

Jimin's lips curled into a smirk while the reaction of the hall was priceless. The ground under Gabriel's feet shattered suddenly. Everyone looked at him shocked.

Jimin, named after Killer for his ruthless behavior , got nominated for King's throne. The most important fact, he's under Gabriel Luca and ?

Jimin stepped forward to the stage and stands besides Daniel. He's face was still blank but the smirk under his face grew by seeing over Gabriel's reaction.

" Okay, so now, as we all got the nominees. I would like to start a debate. We all know everything about Italian, French and Russian don. So we'll just debate between our two new face, Daniel Luca and Park Jimin. "

Jimin keeps silent while Daniel started to describe their works. And at last he includes his marriage finally.

" I'm newly married to Irish Mafia's daughter Valentina Ruiz for one year. "

Daniel stops!

Jimin starts!

" I've submitted all the documents of my works, my achievements and success in business industry. So there's nothing much to describe. "

He turned his face towards Liam and immediately Liam nods his head before going outside of the hall.

Gabriel narrowed his eyebrows towards Jimin. He can't even process Jimin's steps which was back stabbing him for all the way.

In next few seconds, Liam entered .

Valentina Ruiz stepped inside the hall surrounded with a bunch of guards.

Jimin's lips curled into a victory smirk. He comes aside from the stage to her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Gabriel and Mathon both were shocked to see what's happening here !

" I'm pleased to introduce, My Wife, Park Valentina Ruiz. "

The whole Hall's jaw dropped at the ground. Two person is claiming a girl as his wife. But everyone believes Daniel because of his father's power although one percent possibility left on there mind for Jimin too.

" The Fuck you're saying , Jimin? Valentina Ruiz is my son, Daniel's wife. Everyone knows about it. "

" Any proof Mr. Gabriel Luca? "

Jimin's one question leaves them shocked. First time, Gabriel heard his name from Jimin. But his grip tighten in anger.

" Marriage certificate! That presented guests! Those video footage! "

Gabriel mocked Jimin!

" I'll be pleased if you placed those proof, Mr. Gabriel Luca. "

Gabriel's secretary immediately opened the file to take out the marriage certificate. But the paper shattered on his hands.

Gabriel's eyes bursted out to find that it was just an mocking paper filled with some jokes that was signed by Daniel and Valentina.

" You Bustard! You dare to backstabbed me? "

Gabriel rushed out to hit Jimin but his guards stopped him immediately. Valentina flinched with this violence that she snuggled more into Jimin's arm.

" Head, I would like to request you to say Gabriel for behaving himself. My wife is pregnant for three months, this violence will causes harmful to her health. "

Jimin's lips curled into another smirk while Gabriel frozed into his spot.

Valentina is pregnant?

" Gabriel Luca, behave yourself or You'll be vanished from this world for causing a pregnant woman's injury. "

" Head, How could we believe that Valentina is his wife? Any proof Jimin? "

And a sarcastic smiles of Jimin echoes to hall . Head checked the details of his portfolio and found the marriage certificate, their photos from honeymoon, pregnancy reports.

" It's all here already submitted Gabriel . Their marriage certificate, honeymoon photos, pregnancy reports everything. "

Gabriel's dying to save his throne right now. The helplessness echoes to the hall.

" Head and all the other mafias, I've a special gift for you all. A spicy news that'll entertain you for next few months. "

Valentine's eyes were just processing those things however her heart is now stable to find out that actually Jimin never lies about their marriage.

Everyone's face turned towards the projector screen as they immediately found two boys making out, having sex.

It's Daniel Luca!

The sarcasm hits so hard to both of them father and son when multiple photos of Daniel reveals his sexuality.

" Remember Doll, I told you Daniel can't give you the things you need? This is the reason sweetheart! "

Jimin whispers over Valentina's ear before peppering some kisses softly. Her face turned red! She looked down immediately.

Jimin's eyes remember her mother's condition and now he felt relief after this.

Karma says, the things will repeat to yourself too!

" We're not opposing homosexuality but it's one of the reasons why you can't be able to be required for this throne. And now, As we find out that Daniel Luca is homosexual........ Luca family is permanently vanished from this mafia world. "

Jimin's eyes hold that tear drop. It takes 20 years of his life to make this happen in real. The head declared and Gabriel sit down on the table back.

Daniel was ashamed to look up.

" Considering everything, The new owner of the King Throne will be Park Jimin. "

Valentina fills with pride for her husband. Jimin kisses her forehead and told Liam to take her out from this hall.

And finally, Park Jimin finally stepped one to destroy Gabriel Luca!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.3K 33
"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’† . ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’† . ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
60.5K 1.7K 23
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐จ . ๏ฟฝ...
55.2K 1.4K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...
88.3K 2.5K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...