A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

Filler: Another Collection of Events

2.2K 110 56
By OnePieceSuperiority

Umm... IM SORRY I CAN'T DO REGULAR CHAPTERS. IM WAITING FOR MORE STUFF TO GET REVEALED SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY.
Also... yea i did accidentally delete a filler lol
---

"What... are you doing...?" Law finally asked, giving me a concerned look.

I had my hands up, making a rectangle with them. Law was at the center of my little rectangular window. I've been looking at him through the small rectangle for the past hour already. He didn't bother to ask until just now, which is mighty impressive. Zoro would have shooed me away by a while ago.

"I'm capturing your essence permanently in my mind for the rest of time," I responded easily, like it was obvious.

He deadpanned at me. He doesn't think I'm serious, but I am. "Why?" he asked.

"Because... I want to," I shrugged. After a couple more seconds, I definitely memorized everything. I dropped my hands and turned around to walk into my workshop. I could feel his eyes on me as I did so.

I closed the door behind me, seeing his mildly curious gaze before I shut it completely. Chuckling to myself, I sat at my desk and kicked my feet up, a marker in my hand. Starting with the back of my right hand, I started writing out letters across my fingers. Most of my markers might lose their ink from all the drawing I'm about to do, but hey, it will all be worth it.

Once I was done with the backs of both my hands, I moved to my forearms. Then my shoulders. Then I took off my entire shirt in order to draw the most time-consuming part. I had a mirror in front of me to help me. This was the most time-consuming section, especially since I don't have a man's chest. Even if no one else will see this part entirely, it is pretty cool to see what it would look like if I got a chest tattoo. I think I should get one for the self-indulgence of it all. But then I'd have to show someone my bare boobies so they can tattoo me... maybe a female tattoo artist?... Anyway. I can't do the back piece since it's impossible. Once I was done with the chest piece, I stood up and wrapped my boobs with the same thing I always do. This time I just won't have a shirt. What? Nami wears bikinis all the time. This is normal.

I grabbed the black coat that I did not steal out of my workshop's storage closet and laughed manically as I put it on. I looked back in the mirror on my desk and struck an edgy pose.

"This is so perfect," I sighed to myself in content. All the time I spent on this has not been for nothing.

Walking over to the door of my workshop, I couldn't contain the excitement for the reaction I was about to receive. Hopefully Luffy isn't out on the lawn, though. He might lose his mind since... ya know... the jolly roger.

I shrugged and kicked the door open. Law looked up at the loud bang. His nonchalant expression quickly shifted as soon as he saw me. "So, should I get tatted up or what?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips triumphantly.

He covered the bottom half of his face with one hand while his eyebrows furrowed. "Why did you-... Is that my coat? How did you get that?" he questioned.

"I got it when you were wearing that one blue hoodie. Anyway, answer my question. How do I look?" I reworded, making an exaggerated 'Room' pose while I did so.

He got up from the bench on the main mast and pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, "How do you even come up with these things..."

I shrugged, "Well, I do get bored. We just have so much free time when we're not about to die, ya know?"

When he opened his eyes again, he sighed heavily and walked over to me. He took my hand and looked at the drawings on it. While he was looking down, I couldn't see his face, but I noticed his ears were extremely red. How a tan man could get them that red, I don't know. "I'll admit, they're pretty close," he muttered, comparing his hand to mine.

Since his hand was holding onto mine, I noticed how much bigger his were. He's like 6'3", so I guess it's proportional to him. I guess I never noticed. Even though I stared at him for an hour earlier.

I blinked a couple of times, noticing I hadn't said anything yet. "Ahem. Yes! I did great, I know. Look, I did a lot more than just my hands, you know," I boasted, taking his coat off to expose the entirety of my arms. Now the top and bottom parts of the drawing should be visible on my chest. He took a step back at my actions, his eyes widening.

"Did you draw... the whole thing...?" he asked.

"Sure did. I would ask if you wanted to see, but that would probably be weird," I laughed out, tugging on the bandaging around my chest a little to show the drawing off a little more.

His cheeks were flaring red now, yet his expression still tried to be composed, "You drew my jolly roger on you? On your chest?"

"Wow, I've never seen you like this before. But yea, see it's right here-"

"What the hell're you two doing?" Zoro's voice nearly made me jump out of my skin. From the slight jump that Law did, I'd say he didn't expect it either. The green haired man was standing on the stairs that led directly to where we were standing.

I stopped pulling down the bandages on my chest and used my other hand to hold up Law's not-stolen coat. "Oh, Law was just looking at my-"

"She did this on her own," Law interrupted.

Luffy appeared right behind Zoro at that moment. His eyes drew to the beginnings of the Heart Pirates jolly roger on my chest. Ah crap.

~Some Other Time~

I leaned back on the railing and watched Sanji walk over to Robin and Nami, who were on the opposite end of the boat. I was on this side because Luffy dragged me over here so I could hang out with him. I've been with him for a while now.

When Sanji finished doting on the other two women of the crew, he came running over to my side in order to give me a drink. "Here you go, (y/n)-swaaaan~!" he chimed, hearts in his eyes as he held the drink in front of me.

I took it and smiled at the blond, "Thanks so much, Sanji."

"Hey, hey, Sanji, where's mine?" Luffy asked, turning around on the figurehead of the Sunny.

Sanji nearly busted a vein as he yelled, "YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN!"

I chuckled and shook my head, "Plus, you don't like these kinds of drinks anyway, Luffy." I looked toward Sanji after saying that and continued, "Hey, I've actually got a favor to ask of you, Sanji."

He smiled brightly and practically swooned, "Anything for you, (y/n)-swannnn~!"

I nodded my head towards the kitchen and said, "Well, I was wondering if you'd teach me how to make something."

He stopped simping and widened his eyes, "Really? What would you like to know?"

I shrugged, "Something simple. Do you have the time right now?"

"YES! I'm always ready~!" he nodded furiously.

"Whaaat?! What about me, (y/n)?!" Luffy said, jumping off the figurehead and onto the deck with the two of us.

I waved my hand, "You've had me since this morning, Luffy. It's time for me to learn how to make things from the best cook in the world."

"Hmmmm... ok, but give me what you make after," Luffy commanded with a nod.

"... Sounds like a fair trade. Alright, let's go, Sanji!" I looped my arm around Sanji's and walked down the stairs to get to the kitchen. Sanji was practically stunned, being dragged like a statue behind me as I pulled him. I didn't mind since he doesn't weigh much as opposed to my strength. I set him down in the kitchen and rubbed my chin in thought. "Ok, you should totally show me how to make your fried rice. I think I could be revived by that stuff if I ever died."

The blond shook himself out of his stone state and nodded slowly. "That should be easy enough, though anything is easy for you, (y/n)-swannn~!" his voice slowly grew more gushy as he said that.

I chuckled and leaned on the counter. "Cooking isn't one of my strong suits since my dad didn't do it much and I never fully worked in the kitchen at the bar. I'm sure you'll be a great teacher, though," I hummed.

His exaggerated expression dropped a bit to show a regular smile accompanied by some rosy cheeks, "I'll try my best!"

"That's a cute expression you've got there," I commented. It's not weird since he does it all the time, right?

He stared at me for a moment before almost knocking his head on the counter as he fell to the floor. After I helped him back up, we started up on my cooking lesson. It began with us just peeling a couple veggies. He told me to save all the shavings because he'd end up using it for something. This led to a conversation where I found out he uses everything he possibly can when he cooks. Which is really cool.

When I was chopping up the carrots, he was showing me how to do it on another cutting board. He was doing it slow enough for me to follow along. "You learn very quickly, (y/n)-san," the blond complimented, watching my hands as I chopped up the carrots he gave to me.

"Maybe I would learn even quicker if you grabbed my hands and led them directly," I half-flirted, chuckling afterwards while keeping my hands moving.

I couldn't see his face, since I was making sure I didn't cut my fingers like he said by watching them. "I could never do that to you, (y/n)-swan, you're much too beautiful for me to handle up close," he laughed slightly after a couple seconds of silence.

I cut up the last carrot and looked back at him. He was red in the face and his expression was awkward. "I'm sure you could get used to it if you tried hard enough. I've asked for time alone with you for a reason," I pushed further, setting the knife down and smiling casually at him.

His mouth fell agape. "...Really?" he muttered after a while.

I chuckled and poked his chest, "Yea, really. To both of the things I said. I wanted to hang out, since I usually don't get to. Though, I did really wanna learn how to make your fried rice as well. I'm getting a two-in-one deal right now."

His hand held where I poked, and his face grew redder. "You wanted to be alone together?" he asked.

"You're really something, Sanji," I shook my head and walked past him. "Let's keep on with the cooking! I've got things to learn, ya know."

~ANNND another time~

"Hey, when you play rock, paper scissors, do you use your hook as the scissors? Or do you call it hook, hook, and hook?"

"..."

"Ok, yea, that one was kinda dumb," I admitted.

"When did you have a sensible question?" Crocodile grunted.

I sat up and looked at him, offended by his words. He gave me his dead fish-eyes as he stayed in his same position. His cuffed hands laid casually between his outstretched legs on the floor. "Totally rude. Don't act like I'm not your only source of entertainment," I combatted.

He sighed and looked back up at the ceiling. "This cell was better when I was on my own," he complained flatly, like I wasn't here.

My eyebrow twitched, "You're such an asshat." With Ace sleeping, he is the only guy I can talk to, though. My voice cut through the silence again, "What if I made you a new hook? I think that'd be cool."

"Would it?" he hummed, closing his eyes.

I nodded, "Yea, I could make it so much better that whoever made the one you have now."

"Probably," he replied.

I smiled, "Thanks, I am pretty good." I would have crossed my arms confidently if my cuffs wouldn't have made it uncomfortable.

He chuckled in amusement but kept his head resting against the wall behind him with his eyes closed. I looked away from him to make sure he didn't see my face go red. Look. I KNOW he was my crew's enemy at one point but... if evil, why hot?

"Is there something interesting on that wall?" he asked. Yea, I guess I did turn to look at the wall right next to me in order to avoid his sight.

I cleared my throat, "Um... yea. There's a super cool blood stain on this one brick..."

"Sure there is," he said.

"...There is, for sure..." I muttered. Honestly, I haven't been very subtle about him being attractive. He definitely knows. It's not like I'm in love or anything. I can have crushes that will never turn into anything. They happen all the time.

"How long have you been blacksmithing?" he asked.

My eyes widened and I looked back at him, "Wow, that's the first time you asked me something. I think I've been smithing for about 10 years now. Obviously, I wasn't doing much when I was 9, but that's when it all started."

"Interesting," he replied.

"...Dry," I sighed to myself. What can I expect from a sandman. I laid down on my side and looked at him. "Have you been in here since Luffy defeated you in Alabasta?"

"That's when I was taken in, yes," he confirmed.

"Wow... That's a long time. I can't imagine being in this cell by myself for that long. As you can tell by now, I don't do well alone. I'm a social person," I hummed. "I'm gonna sleep now, so don't do anything weird while I sleep."

"I haven't for the past couple days. I won't change my mind now," he grumbled.

I smiled and rolled over, "Yea, I know. 'Night."

"...'Night."

I silently giggled to myself after he replied, I won't lie.

---
Honestly, what was this LOLLLL
Give me more ideas, perhaps?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 931 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
349K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
12.4K 73 7
Many one piece characters come together to watch Luffys memories but he has a harem.
40.6K 1.3K 38
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...