Somber

By Eloeide

Randy is a boy capable of communicating with his own shadow. He thought he might've gone crazy at first, he... More

Part 0. Prelude
Part 1. Nightdream
Part 2. Shadowless
Part 3. His Reasons
Part 4. Won't Tell Mom
Part 5. Just Seeing Things
Part 6. Infirmary
Part 7. Old notebooks, old promise
Part 8. The Visit
Part 9. The Visit (part 2)
Part 10. Who are you?
Part 11. Finding Faye

Disclaimer and Warnings

70 16 18
By Eloeide

Welcome to this book! If you're here to give it a try, I already love you ღ.

I've been working on this idea for a bit longer than two years, and I'm excited to be finally sharing it with one of the communities I appreciate the most. 

This story is a work of fiction, brought to life from the inspiration of latin myths, dream psychology, horror videogames and generally, self-experience. 

I love this kind of dark, mysterious themes and atmospheres, so of course I had to give it a try myself to write a story of my own in this genre. 

I hope you get spooked (in a good way!) and enjoy each bit and chapter I've worked on with much love and dedication.

I do want to warn you before you dive further, this book contains the following:

💀Chilling to the bone suspense.

👻Dark nightmares & shadowy themes.

🗨Possibility of innapropiate language, because my characters can't keep their tongues from loosening up for some reason. 

🩹Mentions of mental health issues and attempts of suicide.

💭Mentions about religion (tolerance required!).

I've made sure to deal with these subjects in the most appropiate way possible, so please be respectful with your comments. 

That said, I won't hold you back anymore. 

If you're not afraid of the dark, enjoy.

─Elo.

| © Eloeide, 2023 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 23 23
This story follows an 18-year-old boy by the name of Alex. A mild-mannered guy living a lonely life. He has no friends, a family that hate him, no p...
Albatross By Vapid Ink

General Fiction

274K 11.2K 34
Elliot's partner was his whole world, but after Allan's death, his ghost haunts Elliot's dreams. Everyone tells Elliot to move on, but he isn't sure...
Only In Her Dreams By Amy

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 157 27
Alissa lost her twin sister Abby 10 months ago under suspicious circumstances. She begins to have dreams about her sister but soon realizes that the...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...